Need workout Plan

Prateek

from Gurgaon , Haryana, India
Hi there!

I am restarting my journey to fitness and like your help to figure what will best to improve my health and over all fitness.

I am looking for a program where I will train myself 6 day of week.

Involve uper , lower and abs workout alternate days.
Then repeating the cycle.

They need to be complete workout for each day.

Some i bookmarked and started with are

Upper body - Pendragon
Lower - daily boost
Abs - ultimate abs

Looking workout with same intensity and exercise.

I looking forwards for your suggestions.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
If you want a well-structured and progressive workout you should take a look at the programs.
Keep in mind that if you want to train 6 days a week you can still use a program, you simply won't finish it in 30 days but in 34-35.
The main problem with doing training on your own is that if you don't have enough experience you won't be able to structure a good workout.
I tried a bit of everything that Darebee offers and I came to the conclusion that if Darebee is your main training then it must revolve around the programs to which you can add a challenge, if Darebee is not your main training then the individual workouts and challenges are good for active rest days or to get a little more exercise.
It's just my opinion ;)

Prateek

from Gurgaon , Haryana, India
If you want a well-structured and progressive workout you should take a look at the programs.
Keep in mind that if you want to train 6 days a week you can still use a program, you simply won't finish it in 30 days but in 34-35.
The main problem with doing training on your own is that if you don't have enough experience you won't be able to structure a good workout.
I tried a bit of everything that Darebee offers and I came to the conclusion that if Darebee is your main training then it must revolve around the programs to which you can add a challenge, if Darebee is not your main training then the individual workouts and challenges are good for active rest days or to get a little more exercise.
It's just my opinion ;)
Thanks ,
Actually I looked those programm but not found any as i mentioned in my requirement.

I stop using gym because I think gym are so overrated , you can build good physic even at home , and general fitness is good enough.

As we become more familiar, as you mention we can develop our own and even push ourself harder .

Thats what I looking forward to to do those exercise which I can complete fully. Not leaving workout in middle or changing too often.

TakingBabyStepsBack

"Keep fighting. Fortune will favor the patient and persistent."
What @Fremen said. Full confession here: I’m at Darebee in large part because there was nowhere left to go. Every other platform I’ve been to, except for NEOU which I had to leave by choice after injuring myself in a supposedly beginner Pilates class, did something to violate my trust in such a way that I wasn’t willing to come back.

This conceded, I had to start with Foundation Light and considered doing Foundation after that only to learn that its structure is similar (I eventually settled on Vitality). Using the Help Desk as you are is one way to inquire about which programs to look into.

It’s not uncommon for bees to combine workouts here with other sources to fit their needs. You might want to consider looking around the Checking In threads (not mine as Darebee is my primary tool right now) for ideas. I’m just exhausted of looking for alternatives when I know something will happen to make me feel unwelcome elsewhere. That and I have to be careful what I do with a paralyzed right hip.

guibo94

Gladiator from New Asgard
"Silent but deadly."
Welcome to the Hive and glad to hear that you are liking it so far. You might try using the workout filter on the workouts page to find more workout that fit your training schedule.

Pendragon is a level 4 upper body workout so you could search for upper body and level 4 workouts and you will find a lot of options to try here. Same for lower body and abs (Daily Boost and Ultimate Abs are level 3). There are other criteria you can use to narrow or broaden you search results too.

Good luck and keep up the good work!