Shed, Shred and Body Recomposition

Nightg0ddess

Barbarian Posts: 362
Thank you @Deadoks @Fremen @Maegaranthelas @Froud @Mianevem @Mamatigerj @MadamMeow
:thanks:

All on Day 31: (finished early)
Programs
:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 31
Core Strength
Code of Abs - Day 1
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 1
First Thing Plank Hold
Epic Cardio

Additional:
Exercise of the day - 40 Squat Hold Calf Raises

Today was definitely harder. I started to do Core Strength, but immediately felt regret. I didn't feel motivated. Impulsively I changed to Code of Abs, and it felt right. So I won't add any additional challenges except for Warrior Arms. I've been super scared to attempt Code of Abs. There was (high) crunches, (cross) crunches... and more (circular) crunches... My fitness level is questionable. I feel fine after my workout. I will see how it goes.

I've been eating better, cutting out salt, sugar, no snacking, no (or most) gluten, no extra sauces, only 1 cup of coffee in the morning, no chocolate, no alcohol, more raw and whole foods. I woke up feeling better. No weird aches and pains, no swelling. I was surprise I also had no allergies this morning.

1000037288.jpg

Nightg0ddess

Day 32 / Thursday 1 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 32
Code of Abs - Day 2
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 2
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 60 seconds split jacks

It's been a very hard 25 hours.... No water, and we also had a few power failures.
Winner Challenge GIF by Survivor CBS

We do have 2 rain water tanks. So I can clean myself. And I had enough water in the fridge to drink. Flushing a toilet is probably priority number 1. There is little information available on the issue. I can speculate... but I know they will be working on this 24/7. I know they main issue is in the next street.

This actually been making my workout just hard. I think my head is too full of thoughts and negativity (about my country, my future, not getting full time work) to focus on my workout. I just feel so tired. It was one of the hardest mornings to complete my exercises. To a point where I just wanted to sit down and cry. I know I have to get back up ... push on. This life waits for no one.

Sorry for the negativity today. It will probably get better later today, or tomorrow at least. All will be fine again soon.

Nightg0ddess

Day 33 / Friday 2 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 33
Code of Abs - Day 3
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 3
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 20 jumping lunges

I felt slight dizziness a few times during my exercises. It is related to my ears. So it isn't anything I have to worry about. My body was fine otherwise. It felt like I did too little today. I might do more exercise soon.

The water was off for 40 hours in total. A cold shower never felt so fantastic!

Tonight I want to make a very spicy dish. I still have some dried (African) bird's eye chillies. I don't find them that spicy as people claim. They are quite satisfying to eat fresh or dried too. I don't get stomach issues with them. I used to eat chillies straight from the garden. That is the best way to really "taste" a chilli. I suppose it's like how you taste different beans or different fruit. The same with chillies. I actually only started to appreciate them later in life. I don't always use the chillies they recommend in recipes, I'd use what I have and adjust the spices accordingly. Tonight I won't use a recipe. Just try out something simple, and make the chilli the star. Lol maybe spicy fresh corn or something.

Nightg0ddess

Day 34 / Saturday 3 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 34
Code of Abs - Day 4
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 4
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 30 climber taps

Yesterday was hot, and then we had the loudest thunder right above the house late night. We thought it might have hit a tree or something very close by. Couldn't see anything. A few years back it hit the telephone pole and fried many of our electronics. Luckily we dont use the telephone poles anymore. There was also a lot of rain for a short while. The heat didn't break. It's still that sweaty, sticky heat.
:phew:

I was very tired last night, but I only fell asleep after 2am. That and the heat probably contributed to having a tough morning with my workout. I struggled. I just felt slow, and tired quite quickly. Fortunately I managed to finish it. I don't think I will do more today. I'm going to take it slow.

Last edited:

Nightg0ddess

Day 35 / Sunday 4 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 35
Code of Abs - Day 5
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 5
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 40 Leg raises*

*going to do this immediately after posting this.

I enjoyed the workout today, even though my mood is not good (probably hormonal). I didn't expect a power failure at 10 am to noon, and this is messing with my plans for the day. There is another power failure at 18-20 pm. It is windy, but I still feel hot and sticky. I really hate this summer. Some years the heat is even warmer, but different. What is this, dry heat? Anyway, this year it is the type that you torture me with. Hopefully it won't get too hot later.

Nightg0ddess

Day 36 / Monday 5 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 36
Code of Abs - Day 6
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 6
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 50 Side Bends

It was a triple abs day for me.

Yesterday was quite hard for me. Had to wash my hair... and despite being in the 7th week of extreme hair shedding, I still cannot get used to all the bundles of hair that is falling out. It is visually disturbing, and it made me very emotional. Still no bald patches. I had to dig very deep to pull myself together.

Watched a few of the Predator movies, especially the first one after the loss of actor Carl Weathers.

Carl Weathers Handshake GIF

My hair shedding, alien dreadlocks... can't go wrong with that combination.

I feel better this morning. Especially after exercising. My health otherwise seems quite good. I have no aches and pains and nothing to complain about.

The rest of the day should be good.
:approve:

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
Yesterday was quite hard for me. Had to wash my hair... and despite being in the 7th week of extreme hair shedding, I still cannot get used to all the bundles of hair that is falling out. It is visually disturbing, and it made me very emotional. Still no bald patches. I had to dig very deep to pull myself together.
:love: :vibes:

Nightg0ddess

Day 37 / Tuesday 6 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 37
Code of Abs - Day 7
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 7
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 2 minutes side leg swings

Thank you for everyone's support. It means a lot.
:thanks:

So far the day was okay. The exercises went quickly. Then I had some coffee and then I made my oats-banana smoothie.

My body feels fine. I am fine with Code of Abs which I feared. I still enjoy the two programs. I need to do more leg exercises. Today is much cooler, so I would most likely add something later.

I got a letter in my mailbox that the electricity will be down next week Tuesday from 8am - 16pm (5 yearly maintenance). It is on top of the daily power failures. So it could be down anywhere from 8 to 13 hours that day. I feel like I'm forced to go do something besides staying home. Lovely. 💩 Congratulations.... the power company in my country officially made my sh*tlist for another week! Well done Eskom!

Star Trek Applause GIF

1000037840.jpg

Nightg0ddess

Day 38 / Wednesday 7 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 38
Code of Abs - Day 8
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 8
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 10 Tricep Extensions

I slept well, woke up feeling good this morning. Did my exercises without any issues. I enjoyed the Abs workout the most. It was seated leg raises and leg circles.

I had a cup of coffee and a "dessert" breakfast. Lol.

I had a tremendous craving for bad foods this morning. I find it hard to not fall into old habits of just stuffing my face with breads and cheese and instant noodles and so on. So I made a banana breakfast. Just sliced a large banana in 4. Mashed the 4th piece with crunchy peanut butter and unsweetened cacao. Added some oats and ground flaxseed over it. I can't make food look pretty but it was still yummy! Still sweet without extra honey or maple syrup (since I'm cutting out sugar as much as I can). It tasted like chocolate milkshake for some reason. Maybe because the banana was going mushy. 🤔 I made a real effort to eat it slowly, to appreciate my effort towards eating healthier. Pity I forgot the mint from the garden. I can always make mint water later.

1000037962.jpg

1000037963.jpg

Ereshkigal

Sorceress Posts: 55
I had a tremendous craving for bad foods this morning. I find it hard to not fall into old habits of just stuffing my face with breads and cheese and instant noodles and so on. So I made a banana breakfast. Just sliced a large banana in 4. Mashed the 4th piece with crunchy peanut butter and unsweetened cacao. Added some oats and ground flaxseed over it. I can't make food look pretty but it was still yummy! Still sweet without extra honey or maple syrup (since I'm cutting out sugar as much as I can). It tasted like chocolate milkshake for some reason. Maybe because the banana was going mushy. 🤔 I made a real effort to eat it slowly, to appreciate my effort towards eating healthier. Pity I forgot the mint from the garden. I can always make mint water later.
Congrats, every little victory over the cravings is important... and it looks real yummy indeed :ss:

Nightg0ddess

Thank you @Ereshkigal :thanks:

@Deadoks Sometimes you have to start the day with some sweet motivation.
:imp:
I don't have kids, so I have to treat my own inner child!

Day 39 / Thursday 8 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 39
Code of Abs - Day 9
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 9
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 60 Second Superman Stretch Hold

I was not in the mood for anything with lower belly pain. Luckily when I started to exercise I felt better. Maybe a 6.1/10. With each turning kick and jab I visualized it was one of my problems and I tried to kick them into next Friday! I have extra tired legs now.

I am using a new zinc shampoo on my scalp and the slight burning sensation and scalp sensitivity is gone. I decided to officially call my hair shedding my "Husky floof phase". 😅 The bundles is old hair, so it's okay. You have to look towards the future, to the new. Leave the old behind.
:worry:
Easier said than done, sometimes!

I had an egg sandwich for breakfast. It was not gluten-free bread. Sigh. It was a whole wheat and seed loaf loaf, at least not the worse choice. I have so much to do today, and I hope I can get through it all. I have to! I don't exactly have a choice. So... let my day officially get busy... at least I am flexible since I am at home.

I am in a mood to watch a beautiful sunset or sunrise. With birds and water and .... saw this ...

1000038086.jpg

Wait .... what ... :muahaha: Once I read the message I felt like an idiot! It's bad seeing both simultaneously. Water wall water wall. WTH!!

Nightg0ddess

Day 40 / Friday 9 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 40
Code of Abs - Day 10
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 10
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 40 Elbow plank arm raises

There is few mornings where I wake up eager to get up, only to be disappointed. My morning escalated downhill quite fast.

My plan: wake up early, (it is my mom's birthday), so do my exercises quickly, then bake something so we can have a nice lunch. I even got her some imported coffee. Then I will work later this afternoon.

Reality: wake up, feel extreme pulling in my lower belly (women would understand this pain), with my luck there is planks, more planks, and what do you know... mooOOrrrrre planks!!! Ughhhhh. The electricity is down from 6 to after 8am (and 14 pm and again at 22pm). My kitchen has ants ... why? They have nothing to eat, yet they will find that half a grain of something in the cupboard which I keep spotless!!
:yell:
Anyway....

All I can do is laugh. Jeez. It's just one of those days.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I will still try to enjoy it as much as I can!

Nightg0ddess

5:30 am. The beautiful sound of multiple birds. It is still dark outside. Fantastic weather at 17C with a slight chill in the air, perfect weather do my exercises early .... but I decided a cup of coffee first while I just take in all of nature. Sunrise will be at 6:15 am.

Switch on my cellphone .... and the power failure app light up my screen but not my day.
:onfire:

1000038202.jpg

Living like this is quite a triggering and a toxic experience. Fortunately its summer. (Did i just give the season I least like a compliment?) So this will be quite a rough day. I decided to make no plans. Maybe a barbecue. Maybe a trip to a dog shelter and play with the animals for the day. Maybe go to the beach, or have a joyride. Who knows what I will do.

Will start my exercises soon.... and stay positive....
Jim Carrey Comedy GIF by PermissionIO

Nightg0ddess

Day 41 / Saturday 10 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 41
Code of Abs - Day 11
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 11
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 60 Squats*

*Still to do, right after posting.

Both programs was hard. The burpees was the worse. My body felt fine, but I felt tired quite quickly. My left foot, my right knee, my left side of my hip, my lower back... what wasn't aching!? I felt like a healthy 91 year old!!!!

I think the biggest reason for this was yesterday's snacks... I couldn't say no to my mom's food.

1000038142.jpg

There was also a condensed milk coconut tart. And today there will be chocolate cake, with a blueberry and date filling. Sugar, more sugar, salt, gluten. It could be the reason my body feels "off" already. Later I had a second tuna tartlet and 3 more mini meatballs so it was not a tiny plate anymore. Lol. Oh, there was also 1 glass of wine. It's not every day that I eat like a king. I will endure the price I am paying for my 2 cheat days.

I find my health to be very fragile at the moment. I might have a low immune system. So I should take extra care.

I will walk more today, and try to stay active.

The day is actually quite pleasant so far.

Nightg0ddess

Day 42 / Sunday 11 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 42
Code of Abs - Day 12
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 12
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 30 side-to-side lunges with toe point

Last night there was hundreds of mosquitoes on the ceiling... office, kitchen, my bedroom... oddly not in other rooms so much. I have never seen such huge swarm. Mosquito mating season!?! What a crazy scenario. And..... not a single mosquito bite!!! I had 1 hour to get rid of them before the power failure at 22 pm. This was almost like a horror movie. I have to do a clean up job this morning. Dead mozzies everywhere!

Woke up to a dead house alarm battery this morning. (4 to 8 am power failure). It's probably around 2 years old. It's one of multiple things that needs replacement due to these super long power failures. It's quite annoying once the alarm starts going off when the electricity goes back on. All our neighbors had this issue the past few months, now it's our turn. Lol

The morning itself is pleasant and cooler.
Did my exercises early. And also just finished the exercise of the day just now.

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
Glad you were able to take care of all those mosquitos and not suffer one bite!

Now that truly is amazing. I think I would just leave my house and never go back. That is easy to say, not easy to have to do, I know.

Hoping things start going your way soon though. Long over due!

Nightg0ddess

Day 43 / Monday 12 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 43
Code of Abs - Day 13
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 13
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 40 Get-ups

I've had quite some bad luck the past 24 hours or more. Like an abundance of unfortunate events. So I decided to just pretend it's the best possible day. A peachy Monday.

I pretended not to feel my lower back pain nor aching right knee when I got up this morning. And my exercises went well. Harder but I finished it as gracefully as I can. It wasn't 33C yet, so I didn't sweat like 5 elephants yet. I got in quite a workout... can feel it in my whole body.

Washed my hair, and I still dont see any bald spots. I have to go take my driver's license renewal photo soon, before May ... since I still have 3 locks of hair on my head!

Still found shards of glass from a large portrait that fell off the wall yesterday, and there is not a single chipped tile, and I didn't even cut myself! I guess it's time for change on that wall. I will paint or make something new for that wall. 🤔 What is the house trends for 2024?

I still have to deal with my mom. She tends to get p*ssed at the smallest things. (Even when my dad sneezes!) So I don't know how to get around her today. She is angry with me because I was too busy to take 100 photos of her one plant flowering, and help her send messages and these photos to her 2 friends. It normally take a good hour or more out of my day to help her text. Sometimes up to 4 hours if I show any type of interest in her conversations. I seriously thought of sticking some cotton wool in both ears and pretend to have earache simply to avoid her... but that might not work! Fml.

I want to do some Yoga and stretching later. Hopefully I will get some time this evening. I need some isolation and just quiet time with myself to shed some stress, and let my body recover.

I didn't even mention the multiple upcoming power failures today... I have a few hours less of work, if I can call it work when I hardly get paid for it! Still need to make time to find full time work. Which seems impossible in my country.
:facepalm:

Nightg0ddess

Day 44 / Tueday 13 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 44
Code of Abs - Day 14
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 14
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 30 reverse plank kicks

Well... we have an upcoming 8 hour power failure (due to maintenance) soon. On top of an additional 2 shorter power failures too. So it will be quite a "dark" day.

I luckily felt good this morning, energetic and ready for this day. Not a single ache or pain.

My exercises was mainly just abs. So I'm slightly dying.
:tired:

I will have to keep it short today. Have a good day Bee's.

Nightg0ddess

Day 45 / Wednesday 14 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 45
Code of Abs - Day 15
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 15
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 30 Butterfly sit ups

I struggled to get up. Even tried putting one leg on the floor to force myself to get up! Eventually I sailed out of bed like a slug.... It was nearly an impossible task. I got up just after 7am. Did my exercises a little later than usual. Although both programs was fine, I struggled since I was just super lazy today!!! Not quite sure how I managed to get through this day so far in this mood. I did the least of what I can possibly do in a day. I did clean and cook and did some work and obviously kept myself and the house clean and neat too... but beyond that I felt like a sloth.
:yawn:

I'm not sick or anything. It's just one of those mentally fatigued days, and I'm fine otherwise. 🙂

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
Some days you've just run out of energy before you even start :')
Also, it sounds like you weren't lazy, but tired. Bodies aren't robots, sometimes we need extra rest.
Maybe you body has been defending you from a virus or bacteria today, and that took all the energy!

In any case, I hope you feel better in the morning <3

Nightg0ddess

@Deadoks @Maegaranthelas Thank you.

I do hope it's just me aging and nothing else!

Day 46 / Thursday 15 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 46
Code of Abs - Day 16
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 16
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 60 second Elbow plank hold

Today was mostly planks and upperbody workout. I had some slight pain in my lower left belly for a few minutes... could have been anything. Constipation from last night's chilli and beans dinner? Lol, I honestly don't know. As quickly as it started it went away after Code of Abs. I didn't feel it with the elbow plank anymore. I felt healthy and good otherwise.

I might even do more exercises later. I am neglecting my legs. I also did additional stretching. This morning I was quite flexible. I might go for a walk much later, not sure if it might rain. The weather is cooler and pleasant at 20C. It might go up to 30C again by Sunday. So I have to make the most of the cool weather today!

Nightg0ddess

Day 47 / Friday 16 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 47
Code of Abs - Day 17
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 17
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 50 side plank rotations*

*To do right after posting this.

It's cool this morning. There was finally some rain for 2024!!! Oh, it's still raining!
:cheer:
It will be around 24C today. So I am in a good mood.

The programs was harder today. I won't say I struggled, but it still wasn't easy. I think it has a lot to do with me needing change with the HIIT program. Although I love the program, I need change - 60 day programs feels so long!!! But I won't quit. I'm nearly there.... just a few more days.

Last night I spend a great deal just appreciating what I had. I tend to dwell on what I don't have. I made a point of just acknowledging that my life is still good under the circumstances.

Nightg0ddess

Day 48 / Saturday 17 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 48
Code of Abs - Day 18
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 18
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 80 knee strikes*

*Still to do, right after posting

Got up after 7am. It is harder to get up with the cooler mornings. I didn't expect it would happen, since I thought my body adapted to the earlier mornings I got up. I was wrong!

HIIT was harder with the climbers, but Code of Abs was not. Had to get something from the shop, so decided to walk there. Took a longer road back, so it was around 8km in total. I just walked at a medium pace. The idea wasn't to run a marathon, just to keep moving and still enjoy the walk.

It is a pleasant day. 22C at the moment. Tomorrow will be 32C. I will have to get up early tomorrow to avoid the heat.

My hair is literally everywhere. Saw one hanging from a chandelier. How the hell did it get up there!?! Really!? I might have to invest in a stronger vacuum cleaner. 🤔

Nightg0ddess

Day 49 / Sunday 18 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 49
Code of Abs - Day 19
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 19
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 50 side bends
20 minutes Yoga and stretching

I woke up feeling great, the morning was pleasant ... almost hard to get out of bed. Did my exercises, showered, made my bed, climbed on my bed and napped for another 30 minutes. I blame the nice weather!

The programs wasn't difficult today. Although there was jumping jacks and plank rotations burpees. I was fine doing them. No aches and pains.

There might be a hint of bald patch starting to appear on the side of my head. I KNOW my hair will regrow after this phase. I just have to not stress, and keep myself occupied with positive things. I'm sure I'm halfway through the worse.

It's getting warmer now. It's around 26C at the moment. Might be around 31 or 32C later.

Nightg0ddess

Day 50 / Monday 19 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 50
Code of Abs - Day 20
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 20
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 5 cross tricep extensions

Perfect morning. Got up easily. Was a harder combination of exercises. But ones I like. Jumping lunges and a Calf Raise hold, leg raises, leg circles and so on. So it was a good workout.

The cross tricep extensions was harder than I imagined.
:scull:

Today I will just focus on small victories. I am having a great morning so far.

Nightg0ddess

Day 51 / Tuesday 20 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 51
Code of Abs - Day 21
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 21
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 30 single leg bridges

Beautiful morning. Pleasant and cool after yesterday's midday and evening heat. My body felt tired though. Code of Abs was fine, but HIIT was extremely hard for me. It was combat day with elbow and knee strikes. Normally I enjoy those. It felt like I couldn't lift my arms and legs high enough. I did the best I could under the circumstances.

Despite not feeling my best today, I still consider my health quite good. I have normal aches and pains and old injuries from decades ago which is fine. I appreciate being healthy enough.

I sort of wish for a simple day. Just some peace, having a quiet day without distraction or disturbances.

Nightg0ddess

Day 52 / Wednesday 21 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 52
Code of Abs - Day 22
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 22
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 30 second wall-sit

I slept very little last night. Even had a nightmare about my hair loss. Cried about it, then laughed about it. I feel super stressed, but at the same time felt okay. Like 2 polar opposites is fighting inside of me. I could do both programs but I was a little forgetful because of whatever is going on with me. Instead of 15 secs of each (HIIT) exercise, I did 15 reps of each. It was easier like that. It went fine. My body is fine. I did my best under the circumstances.
:phew:
I am trying hard to relax and stay positive. I cannot seem to calm myself down today enough to make the stress go away, but I have to. I'm scared if I lay down I might not get up again. I have to get rid of this stress!!!!!!!!!

Trying to convince myself I have a chocolate craving to focus my thoughts on something else. Maybe it will work. Lol
Food Porn Chocolate GIF by Food Network Canada

Nightg0ddess

Day 53 / Thursday 22 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 53
Code of Abs - Day 23
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 23
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 15 Upward downward dog

So, yesterday I devoured a 60g dark chocolate and watched some animal videos. It did help me calm down a little. By the evening I was fine.

I finished everything I needed to do yesterday, so today I am playing Playstation. I still have one more console and probably 20+ games I can give to the animal shelter next month when I go visit the farm. Also some reading books, tarot cards, and so on. They have over 250 dogs at the farm ... so when I go I can spend the whole day playing with a couple of them. I hope to see my favourites... Benji, Bruno and Deegan.

1000039197.jpg1000039198.jpg1000039199.jpg

These 3 boys is just super great dogs. It's a pity I can't have dogs. So I will spend some time with them, and with other dogs too.
:loveit:

I did the exercises easily today. I mean it wasn't that easy but my body was in good shape and I think I'm more relaxed again. I don't have anxiety or stress that is driving me crazy today. I don't know what is actually going on with my body. No two days is the same. Maybe it is stress related, whether I want to acknowledge it or not.

The day is going well so far.

Nightg0ddess

Day 54 / Friday 23 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 54
Code of Abs - Day 24
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 24
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 30 Seconds knees to elbows

I had to get up early because of a power failure at 8am. Felt good this morning. Zero aches and pains. It was upperbody day for HIIT. Code of Abs was pleasant and easier.

I do not feel stressed or anything. I'm not quite sure why that happened to me on Wednesday. Just glad it's not something that continued, I was worried whatever was going on with me would get worse. I feel relieved I'm 100% okay.

I might not do more exercises today.

Nightg0ddess

@Deadoks Why do I feel like I have to do them... otherwise something bad might happen to me!?
:worry:

Day 55 / Saturday 24 February: (finished early)
Programs:
60 Days of HIIT - Day 55
Code of Abs - Day 25
Challenges:
Warrior Arms (+extras) - Day 25
Additional:
Exercise of the day - 20 Jumping lunges
50 High knees for luck. ☘️

Today was combat day. And crunches. They were fine. I've never in a million years thought I'd start to like and appreciate combat days. I always thought it was stupid to punch and kick at nothing. Over the years it's become "let's pretend all my problems is in front of me and Kick and Punch the hell out of it"!

The jumping lunges isn't my favourite exercise, although I do them. I can't exactly say why I grew to dislike them. Maybe I was just never really the biggest fan of lunges to start with.

I started the day reluctantly, but it got better after a quick warm up, and stretch. I felt good after the workout.

I am going to attempt making a Tunesian crochet bandana today.... which might be an epic fail because the thread is super fine. I saw a bandana and thought I want one in case I have a bad (bald) hair day!

Yeah, sort of like this:

1000039367.jpg

Although there is zero chance that my version will look glamorous or cute. It might become a dystopian abstract version.

I'd do better making a chunky wool version, but this won't suit me.... and I live in a warmer part of the world so I don't want to overheat myself. Lol

1000039395.jpg

I feel there is a very fine line where it can look great or look sh*t very easily. I don't exactly want a granny cloth on my head, and people point and laugh at me! And I think that might happen in my case due to my crochet inexperience.
:facepalm: