696 Days

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
"Theres no easy way out. Theres no shortcut home"
Tuesday 09.05.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. 6 mile walk outside. 1:48:15. So nice out we went out at 4.

Notes: Today was weird. I let my morning get blown up by family drama, blew off all my exercises (well, I guess that’s not so weird) and had a nose bleed after dinner. Hopefully, tomorrow is a better day.
Lesson of the day: There’s a difference between excuses and reasons. Excuses are never valid.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 09.06.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
*2. Action Jacquelyn: 12 Min Daily Stretch Routine (Improve Full Body Flexibility).
3. YWB: 7 Min Morning Yoga Refresh Stretch.
4. Calves of Steel Challenge Day 8: 30 seconds calf raise hold. 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
5. Epic Arms Day 1: 26 bicep extensions 10-count hold, 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
6. Heather Robertson: Powerful Low Impact HIIT Workout (No Equipment).
7. 4 mile walk outside: 1:14:07

❤️AJ: Rating = 8.0. I am not very flexible. Plus, I could feel the pull in my injury.
❤️YWB: Rating = 9.5. I really liked this.
❤️HR: Good workout but it kicked my ass! I noticed I am a lot less stiff when I don't sit at my desk all day. 🤔

Guest Trainer: Today is the first day of Guest Trainer. I have subscriptions to different fitness channels on YouTube. My plan is to go through all of them, alternating from top and bottom. That doesn’t mean I won’t be using YouTube for my normal workouts. I will indicate when that channel is actually a Guest (even though Heather and Bird are more like residents 😺).
So today’s GT was Action Jacquelyn. I’ve done one of her yoga videos in the past. I like her but I think most of her new stuff goes to her paid app now. 😾

Notes: I actually completed all my planned exercises but this vacation is going way too fast. My watch is doing quirky things but GPS works great. The map no longer makes me look like I’m a drunk zombie wandering the neighborhood. The bruising on my knees makes them look terrible.

Lesson of the day: Once trust is broken, things are never quite the same.

Thank you @Gandhalfit 💖

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 09.07.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 9: 100 calf raises, throughout the day. Rating = 9.0.
3. Moving Mango Pilates: Day 2: Strong Core Pilates Workout | 90 Days Fall With Moving Mango.
4. Heather Robertson: ABS & BOOTY BAND Workout.
5. YWA: Center ‐ Day 14 – Stretch
6. 4 mile walk outside: 1:12:18.
7. Epic Arms Day 2: 30 seconds scissor chops. 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.

❤️MMP: Rating = 8.0. I found some of the poses difficult but she shows several modifications. I still really liked this one.
❤️HR: Rating = 8.0. Glute work isn’t my favorite (and I did not use a band) but at least her kitty 🐈 made an appearance.
❤️YWA: Rating = 9.0. True to it's title. No downward dogs, just stretching.
❤️Walk: We had to walk before dinner because of the football game. It was hot outside.

Notes: I slept like shit Wednesday night so I was really tired today. I felt “off” in the evening for a while.

Lesson of the day: Liars don’t stop lying. They just become better liars.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 09.08.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Moving Mango Pilates: Day 3: Booty Day | 90 Days Fall Pilates Workout Series With Moving Mango.
3. 5 mile walk outside. 1:31:39

❤️MMP: Rating = 7.5. Parts of this were hard. I spent a lot of time on my forearms so they also got a workout.

Notes: I was feeling kinda melancholy as vacation is winding down. I really didn’t feel like doing much. We did finish Stranger Things which was the best part of the day.

Lesson of the Day: Planning and execution don’t guarantee desired results.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 09.09.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
3. Yoga with Kassandra: 10 min Morning Yoga For ALL LEVELS - No Props Yoga.
4. Calves of Steel Challenge Day 10: 40 seconds calf raise hold. 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
5. 6 mile walk outside. 1:47.56.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.5. Good workout today. I didn’t feel sluggish like last Saturday.
❤️YWK: Rating = 8.0. For some reason, I thought this was only going to be stretching. It wasn’t. It was still a nice little practice though.

Notes: I didn’t do all my planned exercises but we did do laundry.

Lesson of the Day: No news doesn’t necessarily mean good news.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 09.10.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
3. YWB: 10 Min Yoga Full Body Stretch.
4. Calves of Steel Day 11: 110 calf raises, throughout the day. Rating = 9.0.
5. Epic Arms Day 3: 26 bicep extensions 10-count hold, 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
6. 30 Days of LIIT Day 11: Level 3, no rest.
7. Soft Girl Workout: Level 3, no rest.
8. 1.6 mile walk outside. 28:12.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 7.5. I’ve definitely had better workouts. I was really sloppy with the speedbag even though it was fully pumped up. I also felt I was off with the heavy bag.
❤️YWB: Rating = 8.0. Some nice streching but then a fast mini-flow.
❤️30DoL: Rating = 8.5. I am not a fan of squat holds but at least it was only 20 seconds per set.
❤️SG: Rating = 8.0. The high deadlifts were a little awkward but other than that this workout was fine.
❤️Walk: Walk in between afternoon games and evening game. Cool and rainy.

Notes: The first Football Sunday of the season. Broncos’ offense looked better but their defense and kicker sucked so they lost. Tomorrow it’s back to work but only for a half day since we have dentist appointments. I’d rather stay at work.

Lesson of the Day: Little mistakes add up.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 09.11.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Challenge Day 12: 40 seconds calf raise hold. 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
3. Heather Robertson: Low Impact // STRENGTH & CARDIO Workout.
4. 30 Days of LIIT Day 12: Level 3, no rest.
5. Epic Arms Challenge Day 4: 30 seconds scissor chops. 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets.
6. SarahBethYoga: 10 minute Morning Yoga Stretch | Minimal Cues Yoga.
7. 4 mile walk outside. 1:11:38.

❤️HR: Rating = 8.5. Good workout with compound moves.
❤️30DoL: Rating = 7.5. I did this right after the HR workout so it was shocking hard.
❤️EAC: Rating = 9.0. I did this as part of the afternoon workout.
❤️SBY: Rating = 9.0. I liked the minimal cues (even though she doesn't talk a lot anyway.

Notes: Back at work (for a half day) and felt totally out of sync. At the dentist, I had no new issues but time has really run out for my wisdom teeth. My dentist said they need to come out by the end of the year. I know the bottom one is really on borrowed time. In other news, I finally finished the Led Zeppelin book. Good book but a lot of wasted talent.

Lesson of the Day: Putting off the unpleasant doesn’t make it less unpleasant.

Thank you @NancyTree 💖

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 09.12.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 13: 120 calf raises, throughout the day. Rating = 9.0.
3. Epic Arms Day 5: 28 bicep extensions 10-count hold, 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
4. Heather Robertson: Total Body LOW IMPACT HIIT Workout with Dumbells.
5. Kyra Pro: 5 MIN STEP CHALLENGE (DAY 5)
6. YWA: Center – Day 15 – Reset.
7. 4 mile walk outside. 1:11:53.

❤️HR: Rating = 8.5. More compound moves including ones I hadn’t done before.
❤️KP: Rating = 8.5. I have no rhythm but it was fun anyway.
❤️YWA: Rating = 8.0. Typical YWA session but with box breathing.
❤️Walk: Really nice walking weather the last 2 days.

Notes: I was mostly frustrated at work but other than that it was an uneventful day. Tomorrow I have to set up the appointment for wisdom teeth extraction consultation. Ugh.

Lesson of the Day: The temporary reprieve from thoughts is wonderful but always only temporary.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 09.13.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Challenge Day 14: 50 seconds calf raise hold. 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
3. Epic Arms Challenge Day 6: 30 seconds scissor chops. 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
*4. Zumba Class: Exercise To Lose Belly Fat | Aerobic Exercise To Lose Weight Fast (7/3/2023).
5. Moving Mango Pilates: Day 4: Moving Mango Cardio | 90 Days Fall Pilates Workout Series.
6. YWA: Center – Day 16 – Kind.
7. 4 mile walk outside. 1:12:45.

❤️ZC: Rating = 8.0. Very fast paced. I couldn’t keep up with the arm pattern and my shoulders got tired. Plus, I don’t think I did the ab movements correctly.
❤️MMP: Rating = 8.5. It was interesting doing the moves fast instead of slow.
❤️YWA: Rating = 8.5. I appreciate the uniqueness of this session. There was a different flow to it.

*Guest Trainer: I subscribed to this channel when someone mentioned their Zumba Class on FB. I don’t know if it’s anything like a real Zumba class. There was no warm up or cool down. I might try another class.

Notes: More nice walking weather. More family drama. I am super nervous about my mammogram tomorrow because of recall last year.

Lesson of the Day: I can’t fight my fears.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 09.14.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 15: 130 calf raises, throughout the day. Rating = 9.0
3. 5 mile walk outside. 1:29:39. Rainy, breezy and cool.

Notes: Rough day with a tension headache all day waiting for test results. The good news is that they were negative.

Lesson of the Day: “The waiting is the hardest part”. Thanks, Tom Petty.

Last edited:

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 09.15.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Challenge Day 14: 50 seconds calf raise hold. 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
3. Epic Arms Day 7: 28 bicep extensions 10-count hold, 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.
4. 5 mile walk outside. 1:30:38.

Notes: I was pretty tired today. I didn’t feel like doing my planned workout so we just walked am extra mile.

Lesson of the Day: Seeing things from a different angle changes your perspective.

TakingBabyStepsBack

"Keep fighting. Fortune will favor the patient and persistent."
No warm-up or cool down for that 9/13 Zumba class would ring alarm bells in my head. Professional trainers always have warm-ups and cool downs. I’d definitely avoid that particular trainer, whoever he/she was, at the very least (and I know I should absolutely not be telling you what to do, but I am having one of those nights where I can’t hold my tongue).

You’re still managing something on the days that are going south. That’s still better than everyone sitting on their you-know-whats.

And for what it’s worth, I don’t look forward to my dentist appointments, or my doctor for that matter. #notalonethere

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 09.16.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos:
3. YWB: 10 Minute Morning Yoga Stretch to Release Tension
4. Calves of Steel Day 17: 140 calf raises, throughout the day. Rating = 9.0..
5. 8.50 mile walk at the Ponds. 2:36:03.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 9.0. This was a really good workout. No sloppy kicks. Speedbag was tight.
❤️YWB: Rating = 9.0. Nice streching.
❤️Walk: Perfect weather. We haven’t been down there in almost a year. Wildlife spotted: various waterfowl.
Notes: Such a nice day down at the Ponds. We also has Mexican carry in for dinner and I finished a book I was reading.

Lesson of the Day: No one is going to change my life for me.

Thank you @Tileenah
Thank you @TakingBabyStepsBack . I didn't take the Zumba too seriously. 😺

Last edited:

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 09.17.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
3. YWB: 5 Min Morning Yoga (All Levels Yoga).
4. Calves of Steel Day 18: 60 seconds calf raise hold, 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets.
5. Epic Arms Day 8: 30 seconds scissor chops, 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0
6. Epic Arms Day 9: 30 bicep extensions. 10-count hold. 5 sets, 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets.
7. 30 Days of LIIT Day 13: Level 3, no rest.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.5. No speedbag (flat) and my shoe came untied but I really went at it today.
❤️YWB: Rating = 8.0. Very quick but time for 2 downward dogs. I have to get over my disdain for downward dog.
❤️30DoL: Rating = 8.0. My shoulders were tired.

Notes: Football Sunday . I watched mostly dumb games and ate leftovers. The Broncos found a new way to lose giving up an 18-point lead. Ugh.

Lesson of the Day: No one is going to change for me.

Thank you @colin 💖

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 09.18.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 19: 150 calf raises, throughout the day. Rating = 9.0.
3. Epic Arms Day 10: 30 seconds scissor chops, 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0
4. YWB: 5 Minute Yoga (MORNING YOGA FOR BEGINNERS).
5. Heather Robertson: Low Impact CARDIO + ABS Workout // No Repeats, No Jumping, No Equipment.
6. 30 Days of LIIT Day 14: Level 3, no rest.
7. 4 mile walk outside. 1:13:34.

❤️YWB: Rating = 9.0. Quick stretching.
❤️HR: Rating = 8.5. No repeats, which is good because one of the exercises was crab dance. 🦀

Notes: Thanks to the NFL’s stupid scheduling, the first game started at 5:15. I did quick Yoga during the day. I had to do the walk after the workout. I was stiff and sore.

Lesson of the Day: Age may just a number my body knows how large that number is.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 09.19.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 20: 60 seconds calf raise hold, 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
3. Kyra Pro: MAROON 5 WALKING WORKOUT (1700 Steps/Low Impact).
*4. Andrea Robertson: 15 Mins Beginner Barre class Workout | Barre Required | Fast Results, Low Impact.
5. Heather Robertson: Full Body STRETCH // Recovery Day Workout.
6. YWA: Center - Day 17 - Move:
7. 4 mile walk outside. 1:13:08.

❤️KP: Rating = 9.0. This was a lot of fun. But my moves were definitely NOT like Jagger. 😸
❤️AR: Rating = 8..0. This was deceptively hard (for me).
❤️HR: Rating = 9.0. Basically bonus Yoga. 💙
❤️YWA: Rating = 8.0. Some interesting sequences. I had to modify my high lunges into a low lunge because I couldn't balance. 😾

*Guest Trainer: Andrea Robertson. Not related to Heather Robertson. I added her channel a while ago when I had an interest in Barre workouts. I think I’ve done one of her workouts before. They’re no easy but I’ll try some more.

Notes: Poor sleep so I was tired and crabby. Plus, my ankles and feet hurt. Happy Tuesday.

Lesson of the Day: Sometimes one’s truth is uglier than their lies.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 09.20.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 21: 160 calf raises, throughout the day. Rating = 9.0.
3. BYNM: Day 1 | Root Chakra | 777 Chakra Challenge.
4. Heather Robertson: NO Squats // NO Lunges // NO Jumping HIIT Workout.
5. YWA: Center – Day 18 – Gaze
6. 4 mile walk outside. 1:12:58.

❤️BYNM: Rating = 9.0. Short and sweet.
❤️HR: Rating = 8.5. It was nice to get a break from squats and lunges but that doesn't mean this was easy!
❤️YWA: Rating = 8.0. A focus point does not help me maintain balance or hold poses when my legs are tired. 😕
❤️Walk: We got caught in a brief shower. Then it was just muggy.

Notes: Crappy sleep but better than the night before. Busy day at work. Tomorrow have a lot of meetings. 😾 At least I started a new yoga challenge and Mindfulness Class.

Lesson of the Day: It’s really hard for me to just let things happen.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 09.21.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 22: 1 min 10 sec calf raise hold, 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
3. BYNM: Day 2 | Root Chakra | 777 Chakra Challenge.
4. Reps to the Rhythm: HIIT WALK • CARDIO KICKBOXING WORKOUT • Beginner Friendly • Walking Workout #95 • Keoni Tamayo.
5. Epic Arms Day 11: 30 bicep extensions. 10-count hold. 5 sets, 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0
6. Epic Arms Day 12: 30 seconds scissor chops, 5 sets. 30 second active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0
7. 30 Days of LIIT Day 15: Level 3, no rest.
8. 30 Days of LIIT Day 16: Level 3, no rest.
9. YWB: 15 Min Yoga Stretch for Back & Hip Tension Relief
10. 4 mile walk outside. 1:14:19

❤️BYNM: Rating = 9.0. I really liked this practice, even with downward dog. I was pretty stiff going into pigeon.
❤️RttR: Rating = 8.0. This seemed fun but I just wasn’t feeling it.
❤️30DoL Day 15: Rating = 8.0. Normally this would be fine but today my back hurt.
❤️30DoL Day 16: = 7.5. My upper body got really fatigued.
❤️YWB: Rating = 9.0. Just what I needed.

Notes: Too many meetings and very tired. I’m so glad I planned low key workouts because my back also hurt.

Lesson of the Day: When someone dramatically changes for the worse, they probably had it in them all along.

Thank you @TakingBabyStepsBack 💗

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
For your back :vibes:

Lesson of the Day: When someone dramatically changes for the worse, they probably had it in them all along.

Probably.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 09.22.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. BYNM: Day 3 | Solar Plexus | 777 Chakra Challenge.
3. 5 mile walk outside. 1:28:59.

❤️BYNM: Rating = 9.0. A little more heat in this practice I like how she doesn’t hold the poses for too long.

Notes: I was tired and in a bad mood all day. I started out the day having a weird issue with watch. I contacted support. The tech did not actually pay attention to my issue and asked for information I already sent her. At least I figured it out myself.

Lesson of the Day: Attention to detail matters.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 09.23.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 23: 170 calf raises, throughout the day. Rating = 9.0.
3. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
4. BYNM: Day 4 | Heart Chakra | 777 Chakra Challenge.
5. 8.10 mile walk at the Ponds. 2:28:39.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.0. Lower energy and the bag felt extra hard today.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 8.5. Not a fan of bow pose but a good session nonetheless.
❤️Walk: Beautiful fall day. Wildlife spotted: various waterfowl and a black squirrel.

Notes: I fell asleep hard during my meditation last night. I wish I slept that good at when I went to bed
Anyway, awesome fall weather at the Ponds. Unfortunately, the Sky Pilot Farm is closed for good so we won’t be seeing any more farm animals.

Lesson of the Day: Procrastination affects more than just the procrastinator.

Zenchan

Warrior Monk Posts: 64
"...probably in a forest..."
Lesson of the Day: Age may just a number my body knows how large that number is.
I disagree. :p ;)
I fell asleep hard during my meditation last night. I wish I slept that good at when I went to bed
I used to do that when I was a teenager and everyone around me told me that it is a sign that I don't sleep enough. I started sleeping 9 hours a day and it didn't happen again.

Maybe your body needs some more sleep & recovery? :)

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 09.24.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
3. BYNM: Day 5 | Heart Chakra | 777 Chakra Challenge
4. Calves of Steel Day 24: 1 minute 10 second calf raise hold, 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
5. 2.5 mile walk outside. 44:33.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 8.0. This was ok. No speedbag and I felt a little off.
❤️BYNM: Rating = 8.5. Even with downward dogs and a high lunge variation, this was a really nice session
Notes: A ridiculous football Sunday where I ate too many cookies and the Broncos lost 20 -70. No, that’s not a typo.

Lesson of the Day: "There is no excuse for a lack of effort."
Maybe your body needs some more sleep & recovery? :)

100% true. I've always had problems sleeping but it's extra bad now.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 09.25.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 24: 180 calf raises, throughout the day. Rating = 9.0.
3. Kira Pro: 5 MIN STEP CHALLENGE (DAY 5): Rating = 9.0
4. 30 Days of LIIT Day 17. Level 3, no rest. Rating = 9.5.
5. 30 Days of LIIT Day 18. Level 3, no rest.
6. 30 Days of LIIT Day 19. Level 3, no rest.
7. 30 Days of LIIT Day 20. Level 3, no rest.
8. 4 mile walk outside. 1:11.41.

❤️30DoL Day18: Rating = 9.0. Felt this one.
❤️30DoL Day19: Rating = 8.5. Not a fan of squat hold.
❤️30DoL Day20: Rating = 8.5. I can always feel the upper body exercises.

Notes: Frustrating day at work.

Lesson of the Day: Wishing gets me nowhere.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 09.26.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 26: 1 minute 20 second calf raise hold, 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
3. Heather Robertson: Killer LEG DAY!! //Lower Body STRENGTH WORKOUT.
4. YWB: Restorative Bed Yoga Deep Hip Stretch | 30 Days of Yoga.
5. 4 mile walk outside. 1:11:27

❤️HR: Rating = 8.0. I liked the format but it was a rough workout.
❤️YWB; Rating = 9.0. So relaxing I had a hard time staying awake.

Notes: Another day that I didn’t get to BYNM and Epic Arms. I also decided to start the mindfulness class over next summer and do shorter meditations for now.

Lesson of the Day: There is truth in actions.

Thank you @Mamatigerj!

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 09.27.2023
1. 10 Jumping Jacks
2. Calves of Steel Day 26: 1 minute 20 second calf raise hold, 2 sets. 30 seconds active rest of march steps between sets. Rating = 9.0.
3. Get Fit With Rick: Elton John Workout | Low Impact Dance Workout for Beginners.
4. Heather Robertson: Low Impact FAT BURNING HIIT WORKOUT // No Jumping Workout!
*5. YouAligned: Gentle Yoga Flow - 30-Minute All Levels Class.
6. 4 mile walk outside. 1:11:27.

❤️GFWR: Fun but I could not get all the steps.
❤️HR: Rating = 8.5. I liked the compound movements but it was a pretty tough workout.
❤️YA: Rating = 8.0. I liked the instructor but I don’t find downward dog and high lunge gentle.

*Guest Trainer: I found this one when I was looking different Yoga instructors. I think it was called YogiApproved then.

TakingBabyStepsBack

"Keep fighting. Fortune will favor the patient and persistent."
First of all, :hug: to you.

And I wouldn’t really call downward dog a gentle pose either. I would have gone with one of the Warrior poses personally from what little yoga I’ve done, but I’m not a yoga instructor.

I hope your sleep gets better.