Back to Square One

SkorpionUK

Sorceress from Germany
"Building good habits"
... I am back!

So
Yelling about K-pop idols will sometimes get you silly prizes.
In my case, a vow to restart exercise.(1)
Zero Hero
Day 1, complete :v:

Hope things are going well and that the nutritionist is helping!
Hey thanks!
Not yet. I had to request a different nutitrionist, because the first one could not manage to turn up on time for 30-minute calls, so they inevitably took me an hour or more to complete. Rude.
I'll meet the new one this week.

Good to see you! Hopefully you'll get that blood pressure under control soon 🤞
Thank you!
Yeah I saw my doc last week, and we're content that the meds are doing what they should, although we changed one to reduce swelling in my legs.
I don't have to go back until much later in the year.
Hopefully I'll have managed to do things to get it down further by then.

(1) I can elaborate, but you may regret asking. Let's go with "pinky promise to get strong".

Last edited:

SkorpionUK

Sorceress from Germany
"Building good habits"
Stretch :v:
Zero Hero Day 7 :v:
Zero Hero Day 8 :v:

My nutritionist checked over my logged meals today and basically said "looks great, keep going".
I'm very pleased of course! I've been trying hard to keep going with logging - it's tedious, as you know, but the programme's app makes it less-bad. Mostly you upload a pic and add some tags and you're good. Having the extra incentive of someone looking at it has been helpful.
On the other hand - I made the point in our last call that I'm not 100% sure what exactly I'm doing wrong! My diet isn't all that bad, actually, so what gives. I hope she's right and exercise is the missing element, then we'd have it cracked.
I'm somewhat excited about my weigh-in tomorrow: I'll see if things are working!
At this point, I don't even really care if progress is slow, just so long as there is SOME and I finally figure out what works for me.

Last edited:

SkorpionUK

Sorceress from Germany
"Building good habits"
I'm having a meh day - worked a little but then slumped and couldn't think of a single enjoyable thing to do.
But I exercised, at least!

Stupid wall sits. I thought of Tsuki the whole way through - look at herrrrrr, beating an Olympic athlete! - but it was still difficult.

Zero Hero 11 :v: