Caleb's training log

Calebear

Guardian from France
Pronouns: He/Him
"Dumbells lover"
Hi,

I am not sure to breathe correctly, do I have to inhale on lifting or to exhale ?
Could someone will explain me the right way, please ?

Workouts of the day (plus classic warmup and top to bottom strech) was easier than I thought :

Last edited:

Mamatigerj

from COSprings/CentralTX
Pronouns: she/her
I struggle with depression as well. I try to always remind myself that exercising releases endorphins, which will help my mood. And that even a little is better than nothing: "i will just do X" (like the exercise of the day, or a short walk around the block.) Getting started is the hardest bit for me; usually once i begin, i do more than i thought i would.
:hug:

Calebear

Guardian from France
"Dumbells lover"
I struggle with depression as well. I try to always remind myself that exercising releases endorphins, which will help my mood. And that even a little is better than nothing: "i will just do X" (like the exercise of the day, or a short walk around the block.) Getting started is the hardest bit for me; usually once i begin, i do more than i thought i would.
:hug:
I get it, I'm still having trouble getting things started. So I'm really happy when I can complete a workout, it helps me a lot mentally.

Calebear

Guardian from France
"Dumbells lover"
I didn't sleep well again last night. I can't wait for my doctor to find the right medications because I suffer from insomnia with severe pain in my limbs due to the side effects of my current medications.

:v: 50/∞ without alcohol
:v: 6 working day / 2 resting day (30% ratio)
:x: 7/30 A salad a day - I didn't eat this lunch