Cardio programs that can be done in 30 minutes or less

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
I'm looking for programs that will help me improve my cardiovascular endurance that I can do in 20 minutes to 30 minutes a day. I can think of a couple but I'm trying to get a list and then order it from easiest to most difficult so I can also make progress

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
In order of difficulty:
1-Minute HIIT
30 Days of HIIT
30 Days of HIIT Advanced
I advise you to read: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Benefits
If you want to improve your cardio endurance HIIT workouts are among the best choices, they are fast, intense and force the body to adapt quickly :)
Thank you you just gave me the next 90 days of workouts the weather where I live I use too often as an excuse not to run so I got to find another way to train and I don't have a gym membership but I want to improve in my boxing and Jiu-Jitsu and those require a heavy cardio component that I lack as well as muscular endurance

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Thank you you just gave me the next 90 days of workouts the weather where I live I use too often as an excuse not to run so I got to find another way to train and I don't have a gym membership but I want to improve in my boxing and Jiu-Jitsu and those require a heavy cardio component that I lack as well as muscular endurance
I have noticed that after 30 days of HIIT training the difference is felt more than with a normal cardio training and also requires less total training time, so for me it is a very efficient workout to improve cardio endurance :)

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
I have noticed that after 30 days of HIIT training the difference is felt more than with a normal cardio training and also requires less total training time, so for me it is a very efficient workout to improve cardio endurance :)
thanks i struggle to feel anything if its not running but right now im having foot and hip pain so running is not my best bet

dancer

Fae from India
Pronouns: She/Her
"New Bee getting fit"