Good Morning Log

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
She has calmed down a lot. I found new treats for her she's still bites but not out of the blue anymore.
I also found a new job. Finally related to what I studied and it seems super interesting. I'm starting the new job in a month's time 😁

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Thank you so much everyone 💗
Hopefully now I'll have more time to workout. The new job is farther away so commuting will be a pain but I'll start earlier and get home earlier too.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I'm alive. I wouldn't even know that star wars started if it weren't for the news... what a wasted night.

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I need to come back on darebee full time. This place is vital to my mental health.

Read you later and May the 4th be with you

Last edited:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
I finally saw the new Dune movie, both parts. I liked part 1 more than part 2, apart from the very loud music moments :p
I was optimistic after watching part 1 which they said was the most boring but part 2 disappointed me, leaving me with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth at the end.
It's not a bad film but many facets of the book are lost and above all in my opinion it never really gets going.
But it made me want to reread Dune this time in English :LOL:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I really liked the 1st movie and everyone are saying that part 2 is even better so this is surprising. Thanks for the review though. I probably won't go out to see it but wait for it to get to tv.
I finally saw the new Dune movie, both parts. I liked part 1 more than part 2, apart from the very loud music moments :p
I was optimistic after watching part 1 which they said was the most boring but part 2 disappointed me, leaving me with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth at the end.
It's not a bad film but many facets of the book are lost and above all in my opinion it never really gets going.
But it made me want to reread Dune this time in English :LOL: