New Day

melm

Honeybee from Texas, USA
Starting over after a long break. I had Covid several months ago. It wasn’t the worst flu I’ve ever had, but I was down about 5 days, and the residual fatigue lasted a long while. Then, I was totally off my already limited game. My neck, back, and knees have gottten stiff and I’ve had some physical therapy that was very helpful. I took a few days off PT because I was traveling for Mother’s Day. Today, I woke up at 4:30 am from a dull headache. Got up, read some prayers, completed my PT, daily dare, day 17 of this month’s ab challenge, push-ups, and yoga warm up and breaks. My focus is strengthening bc I’m closer to 60 than 50, and my discomfort is mostly from lack of ab and glute strength. Feeling good!

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Welcome :)

melm

Honeybee from Texas, USA
Day 3 yesterday. Super busy work day. PT, 2x 15 counter pushups, 2x 20 squats, 30s plank

Day 4 today: PT, 2x 15 counter pushups, 2x 20 squats, pushups, planks DD, WOM day 19. 2 workout breaks during day.

Having a stressful week until next Friday. Gotta make time for me! This too shall pass.