Print A T-Shirt Page Re-Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Print-A-T-Shirt page is back!

https://darebee.com/print-a-t-shirt.html

Just like before, you can download our graphics and print them on anything you want: t-shirts, hoodies, mousepads, mugs etc.

We tried to make it more convenient with Amazon Merch a few years ago but we didn't like the quality of the t-shirts Amazon offers for the price (even the base price we had it set to). You can get our logo printed on a t-shirt anywhere locally or online for a fraction of the price and the quality of it will be much better :happy:

We are hoping to add more graphics to the page eventually.

J_o_h_n

from Dallas, TX
Last year as a birthday present to myself, I had a Yeti bottle customized with the darebee logo (and made a darebee fund donation at the same time :ss:). I thought the grey color matched the website nicely. I use the bottle pretty much everyday for water/hydration, and of course, when I work out.

I haven't earned that many badges yet, but I was thinking if I ever make another custom cup or shirt, it would be neat to have the badges on the back side.

John

yeti.png

J_o_h_n

from Dallas, TX
Got some new DAREBEE fanwear (and made a donation since these are custom).
  • Antique white cotton t-shirt for wearing anywhere. The logo is Navy blue, but looks like denim. Nice combo with a pair of jeans.
  • Red Nike t-shirt with workout inspiration.
I guess I have to read and remember the exercises since they are printed on the back :LOL:.

20230304_090445-COLLAGE.jpg

ajkrouse

Spartan from NYC
"Getting better day by day"
The Print-A-T-Shirt page is back!

https://darebee.com/print-a-t-shirt.html

Just like before, you can download our graphics and print them on anything you want: t-shirts, hoodies, mousepads, mugs etc.

We tried to make it more convenient with Amazon Merch a few years ago but we didn't like the quality of the t-shirts Amazon offers for the price (even the base price we had it set to). You can get our logo printed on a t-shirt anywhere locally or online for a fraction of the price and the quality of it will be much better :happy:

We are hoping to add more graphics to the page eventually.
Perhaps you guys could open an Etsy shop or find a drop-ship company and sell everything using Shopify. Shirts, shorts, water bottles, yoga mats, and other exercise-related swag.

Status
Not open for further replies.