A very long time has passed since I posted ... I did do <Totals> and random exercises daily not to stop exercising in February ... but I also gained a little weight again.
I was preparing for tomorrow... after seeing Pandora
Workouts I was inspired to try more....
I call this workout the 'Goddess of the Box
': (all of them I did with a 26cm high Box I had, or 42cm on the side of the box) - it is a homemade very sturdy, thickest wood, bench/box/chair/mini crate/step I've had around for several years. It is fantastic to use for exercising. It is impossible that my box will ever break. Even if I use it daily to jump on!!!! (This is probably not the standard height for these exercises, I am sure of that!!!!)
1. Bulgarian Split Squat
2. Burpee Box Jump
3. Single Leg Glute Bridge
4. Box Pistol Squat
5. Lateral Step Up (from side, not the front)
6. Leap Frog (Jump over Box)
7. Multilevel Push-up (1 arm on Box, 1 on floor.... this is VERY difficult!!! Depends on height of Box)
8. Decline Push-up
9. Handstand- or Pike Push-up
10. Box Donkey Kicks
11. Toe Taps
12. Incline Mountain Climbers
13. Step Up, Step Down
14. Box Shuffle
15. Jumping Bulgarian Squats (always keep a toe on the Box!) - weighted could be interesting - I was just too exhausted to try!!
16. Elevated Single Leg Squats
17. Decline Dynamic Plank (plank to elbow plank, or up and down, keep toes on Box)
Nr. 7 was the worse for me... the Push-up - I think my box was a little too high. Maybe on a lower elevated box or step, it would have been awesome to do! I did like trying this... it was nicer than a regular Push-up for me.
I didn't really do much of each, since I was just testing if they worked. Most was hard to do!
I loved Nr. 1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 13, 16 and 17 the most. I think the issue is the height, some you might need to adjust to be lower/higher. But it was still super nice to try!!!!
Can you PLEASE
look at more "Box
" exercises/Workouts in the future.
I absolutely love these type of exercises!