The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
Hi. I'm Fish. I want to become a swole anime waifu. Behold my progress.

OH GOD WHAT DAY WAS I ON I THINK... 478? I'll go with that. [edit nope I was one day off]

479 - Chest and back light, walk and run day 22, 100 squat hold punches.

Good thing - Sure it's not healthy but I made the best mac and cheese tonight, y'all don't understand it was so LIT.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@huma HUMA HOMIEEEEE

480 - Chest and back light, 125 squat hold punches (100 was becoming too easy! we gotta go higher!), walk and run day 23, some calf raisin'.

Good thing - Friday kombucha is comfy kombucha. I mean I'll take it anytime but like, Friday after work is so good too.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
481 - Chest and back light, 125 squat hold punches (maybe we can do 200 by years end?), walk and run day 24, and walkin' around the mall.

Good thing - Got my hair done, helped out with wedding decorations for my buddy and now here I am, vibing with you guys. Good evening. I love you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
482 - Chest and back light, 125 squat hold punches, walk and run day 25.

Good thing - Ah yes, Stardew with the homies. Great to take my mind off of... Stuff. There's been some delicious family drama I won't really get into here but it has been a lot.

Love you beautiful people.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
484 - Chest and back light, 125 squat hold punches, walk and run day 27.

Good thing - Made some delicious curry noodles after I got home so I can bring some to work tomorrow. I also had some cuddle time with Cooper before mom and dad got home. He loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
486 - Tempered Steel level 3, 100 calf raises, 125 squat hold punches, walk and run day 29, chest and back light.

Good thing - Woohoo! Five workout-y things today! And it feels nice! And I finished one of my wedding presents. Going to a wedding this Saturday and another in two weeks. Yay!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@huma FIVE THINGIES!!!

487 - Touch Down level 1 (I have no idea what I'm doing when I'm doing those touch down thingies lmao), chest and back light, 125 squat hold punches, walk and run day 30.

Good thing - We had delicious pizza for lunch today at the office since it was so hella busy. It was awesome.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
491 - Chest and back light, calves of steel day 4, 125 squat hold punches, 100 march steps.

Good thing - I tried a curry puff from the place next door today. I was already a religious woman but I saw God again at lunch today in my cubicle.

You are all free to use, "I saw God again at lunch today in my cubicle." in your indie rock band as a lyric.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
492 - Chest and back light, calves of steel day 5, 125 squat hold punches, 100 march steps.

Good thing - We had delicious Hawaiian sushi at work today. I feel HEALTHY. PICKED BROWN RICE AND PINEAPPLE AND CUCUMBER AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF BRUH

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro With shoyu sauce. Would I ever lead you astray, velcro velbro?

493 - Chest and back light, calves of steel day 6, 100 march steps, 125 squat hold punches.

Good thing - All ready for art walk tomorrow! Gonna set up shop and sell unkillable (crocheted) pumpkins and it's gonna hopefully be great. I got at least one buddy to supervise-- I mean, help me, so that'll be good!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
494 - Walking! Art walk was a success, made about sixty bucks... But that isn't a lot of working out. I did chest and back light but I am wiped from it ahaha. I'll do twice as much tomorrow, but I at least did a thing.

Good thing - Art walk was super fun, sold some small pumpkins, bought cool stuff and had a friggin' amazing quesadilla. Totally doing it next month.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
495 - Calves of steel day 7 and 8, chest and back light, some walkin'.

Good thing - Man I am tired lmao, I'm off one of my meds due to some refill idiocy so I'm taking it easy. But I was able to at least get one concern away - I have my outfit all finished for next weekend's wedding. So I'm happy! It was great hanging with my friend when she finished it and I managed to get some nice stuff today food-wise and button-wise for crochet products <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
496 - Chest and back light and a lot of walking in town with the buddies.

Good thing - Food with the buddies AND AND AND AND I got my meds so I can do more tomorrow, hopefully, maybe. Going to bed early since I feel like arse though. I need better walking shoes though... Someday.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
497 - Chest and back light, 130 squat hold punches, 100 march steps, calves of steel days 9 and 10.

Good thing - Ah, a delicious day off from work to work on a cross stitch wedding present. Hey, remember like last year when cross stitch wedding presents made me wanna die due to labor intensity? Me too! But we're almost done and that's good <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro Eventually. Nothing wrinkles my sprinkles more than seeing a cool pattern for something and I get all hyped and it's like, "needle size needed-" and then I cry myself to sleep.

499 - Calves of steel day 12, chest and back light, 130 squat hold punches and march steps.

Good thing - ONE DAY CLOSER TO MY FRIENDS REN FAIRE WEDDING YAAAAY

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
500 - I derped hard yesterday and copied the number from the day before lmfao. So I guess today is the big five-zero-zero. Just did my usual, chest and back light, calves of steel day 13, 130 squat hold punches and march steps. Iunno how I'll do things tomorrow, maybe I'll do something before my three hour drive south but... Eh, I'm smart. Y'all know I always find a way even if it is silly.

Good thing - Another day closer to the wedding. And also, I woke up from a dream this morning where a precious cat we lost in 2018 was all happy and snuggly against me. His name was Gabriel and I miss him a ton, he was Cooper's buddy too. It's nice to have him visit, even if I couldn't pet him in real life.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Froud You are never too late for the party, as it is eternal.

Whoops looked at the scale anyway. Why did I do that.

504 - Battle Mage, calves of steel day 17, chest and back light, 150 squat hold punches and march steps.

Good thing - I managed to complete a treasure map on Wurm on my own, yay!

So while I was beating myself up for looking at the scale, a random thought came into my head - Would Ladiva from Granblue Fantasy want me to feel like this? No. So frick it. I'm gonna get back to where I was and get back to it better.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
505 - Side Quest level 3 with extra credit, calves of steel day 18, chest and back light, 150 squat hold punches and march steps.

Good thing - There's nothing like a friend sending you a meme that makes them think of you. Warms my heart.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
506 - Calves of steel day 19, chest and back light, 150 squat hold punches and march steps.

Good thing - Cooper went to the groomers and got an adorable Halloween bandana. How the Hell is this possible. HOW IS MY DOG SO CUTE. WHY IS HE PERFECT.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
507 - Daily challenge thing of 60 second squat hold, chest and back light, 150 squat hold punches and march steps, calves of steel day 20.

Good thing - I caught a video of Cooper booping my yarn.

It is adorable.

Wonder how I can post it here... Can I attach video files?

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
509 - Chest and back light, 150 squat hold punches and march steps, calves of steel day 22.

Good thing - Stardew with the buddies AND!! AND FARMERS MARKET. Y'ALL. I GOT APPLE CIDER AND MULLING SPICES. YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEXT. GET OVER HERE. WE'RE GONNA GET DESTROYED on non alcoholic cider