The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shtacular

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
Hi. I'm Fish. I want to become a swole anime waifu. Behold my progress.

OH GOD WHAT DAY WAS I ON I THINK... 478? I'll go with that. [edit nope I was one day off]

479 - Chest and back light, walk and run day 22, 100 squat hold punches.

Good thing - Sure it's not healthy but I made the best mac and cheese tonight, y'all don't understand it was so LIT.

Last edited:

f1shtacular

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@huma HUMA HOMIEEEEE

480 - Chest and back light, 125 squat hold punches (100 was becoming too easy! we gotta go higher!), walk and run day 23, some calf raisin'.

Good thing - Friday kombucha is comfy kombucha. I mean I'll take it anytime but like, Friday after work is so good too.

f1shtacular

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
481 - Chest and back light, 125 squat hold punches (maybe we can do 200 by years end?), walk and run day 24, and walkin' around the mall.

Good thing - Got my hair done, helped out with wedding decorations for my buddy and now here I am, vibing with you guys. Good evening. I love you.

f1shtacular

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
482 - Chest and back light, 125 squat hold punches, walk and run day 25.

Good thing - Ah yes, Stardew with the homies. Great to take my mind off of... Stuff. There's been some delicious family drama I won't really get into here but it has been a lot.

Love you beautiful people.

f1shtacular

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
486 - Tempered Steel level 3, 100 calf raises, 125 squat hold punches, walk and run day 29, chest and back light.

Good thing - Woohoo! Five workout-y things today! And it feels nice! And I finished one of my wedding presents. Going to a wedding this Saturday and another in two weeks. Yay!