Exercising towards a better tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
@PetiteSheWolf -Sounds yummy!

More exercising done:-

40 Cossack Squats (EotD) done (In 2 sets of 20),
I Was Promised Cookies (WotD) attempted (2 sets),
Day 30 of Power HIIT finished (3 sets),
Day 60 of 60 Days of Cardio finished (2 and a bit sets. Took me way too long to get this program done but it's finished at last!).

Gotta work out what to do next, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @CODawn @Mamatigerj @JCU @Fremen @colin

Missed yesterday, I hurt my back standing up too quickly (As you do :giveup: ), still a bit tender today but managed to make a decent start on things:-

40 W Extensions (EotD) done (In 2 sets of 20),
Siren (WotD) done (3 sets with Step Jacks),
Day 1 of Hard Reset Strength done (3 sets),
Day 1 of The Miner done (With Knee Push-ups got Dirt, a Topaz and Hopefully, Dirt).

Still taking the Housemate for daily long walks around the park, haven't spotted the deer again yet, but yesterday I got a pic of a young Cormorant :-

GEDC5676 (1).JPG

Not a great picture though, it wouldn't stop flapping it's wings.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Mamatigerj @PetiteSheWolf @JCU

Had to keep it light and simple today, was out from early this morning (Housemate needed her winter jabs):-

10 Cross Tricep Extensions (EotD) done (In one go, not sure if these work when you're on your knees but could only manage a couple regular ones),
Road To Valhalla (WotD) done (2 sets, still can't Jump Lunge to well).

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
A week of exercising (Almost...) wrapped up:-

Little One done (3 sets),
Day 2 of The Miner done (3 sets with Knee Push-Ups, found a Diamond, an Amethyst and Dirt),
50 Alt Arm/Leg Raises (EotD) done (3 sets 20/20/10),
Day 1 of Hard Reset Cardio attempted (So tough! Did option B and managed to struggle through 3 of the 5 sets :tired:).

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
This week is off to a good start:-

16 Stacked Knee Push-ups (EotD) done (In one go, couldn't hold a One Legged Plank so just did Knee Push-Ups),
The Grind (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 3 of The Miner done (3 sets with 5/10 Regular/Knee Push-Ups, got Dirt?, Dirt and an Amethyst),
Day 2 of Hard Reset Strength done (3 sets).

Another long day of taking the Housemate places awaits, but I do get a hot chocolate out of it, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Lady Celerity @PETERMORRIS966

Hey y'all!
It's been a little while, just haven't been in the right head space for exercising (Looking after the Housemate has been hard work lately), but I was determined to start up again:-

2 Minutes Balance Leg Swings (EotD) (In one go, almost kept my balance too),
Optimum Burn (WotD) (2 sets, struggled with the Jumping Jacks, foot is still a bit tender),
Day 4 of The Miner (Forgot about the Push-Ups),
Day 1 of 30 Days of LIIT (3 sets).

Thought I'd do an easier workout while I get back into the swing of things, I'll restart the Reset Strength/Cardio ones later.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Another day done :jacks::-

60 Seconds Wall Sit (EotD) done (Couldn't do it in one go, struggled to get past the 30 second mark),
Monster Hunter (WotD) done (2 sets, didn't get all the second set Plank stuff done),
Day 5 of The Miner done (Forgot the Push-ups again),
Day 2 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets).

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
And another day wrapped up, Housemate joined in too for the stuff she could manage:-

50 Knee-to-Elbow (EotD) done (2 sets of 25),
This Is The New Me (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 6 of The Miner done (Caught up with the Push-Ups by doing 3 sets of 15 Knee ones. Found:- Dirt x 6, Amethyst x 2 and a worm),
Day 3 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets).

Had a bit of a minor meltdown last night. Messed up dinner (It was jacket potatoes, I dropped one and the other was mouldy in the middle) and instead of just seeing what else I could make, my stupid brain decided we were going to starve and it was all my fault :sad:. Luckily, the Housemate managed to convince me to go for a walk and pick up some chips, instead of curling up into a ball in bed, so I wasn't feeling down for too long.
Wish my silly brain wouldn't do stuff like this though.

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @JCU @PetiteSheWolf - Yeah, we're both getting better at recognising when somethings up with the other.

Totally slipped my mind that yesterday was my Bee-versary (Although I still can't remember if it's my second or third one), this year didn't go so well, too many breaks, gotta try harder to be more consistent! :strong:

30 Seconds Squats (EotD) done (In one go),
Iron Tendons Lowerbody (WotD) done (I hope I was only meant to do one of these),
Day 7 of The Miner done (With Knee Push-Ups, found a skeleton and 2 lots of dirt),
Day 4 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets).

Trying a new recipe for dinner, Unstuffed Peppers, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Fremen @JCU

Got up a little late today, still did my exercises, but my body didn't enjoy working out before it had had a cup of tea!

40 Single Leg Bridges (EotD) done (In one go!),
Moxie (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 8 of The Miner done (With Knee Push-Ups, found:- Dirt x 2 and a Skeleton),
Day 5 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets).

Unstuffed Peppers worked out well (Had the leftovers for breakfast), off to feed the ducks now before it starts raining again, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @NancyTree @colin @Mamatigerj

Another day done, I'm on a roll! :yas::-

30 Knees-to-Elbows (EotD) done (Struggled through 10 on the floor, did the rest standing up),
Combat HIIT Express (WotD) done (2 sets, I was all kicked out!)
Day 9 of The Miner done (With Knee Push-Ups, found Dirt x 3),
Day 6 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets).

Too drizzly to go out today, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @CODawn

Overslept again and felt blargh, you'd think extra sleep would do you good but apparently not, at least I managed my exercises before going out:-

2 Minutes Backfists (EotD) done (In one go),
Broken and Beautiful done (3 sets),
Day 10 of The Miner done (With Knee Push-Ups, found Dirt x 2 and an Emerald),
Day 7 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets).

Took the Housemate for a long walk today, followed this path just to see where it went, after a couple miles it stopped at a cafe in the middle of nowhere, so we had no option but to turn around and go all the way back :giveup: (Couldn't even pop in to the cafe for a drink, it was one of the most wheelchair unfriendly places I've seen).
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @PETERMORRIS966

Couldn't quite get everything done today (The cold is getting into my achey bones) but I tried:-

50 Calf Raises (EotD) done (In one go),
All Out (WotD) done (3 sets, after a few Jumping Jacks had to replace them with Step Jacks and the Hops with March Steps),
Day 11 of The Miner done (With Knee Push-Ups, found:- Dirt x 2 and a Worm),
Day 8 of 30 Days of LIIT attempted (2 and a bit sets, my elbow didn't like the Shoulder Taps).

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Had to go out early this morning, so only had enough time for a little bit of exercising:-

Day 12 of The Miner done (With Knee Push-Ups, found:- Dirt x 2 and an Emerald),
Day 9 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets).

Found a nicely discounted Lego Spaceship while I was out today.
I need fewer hobbies, or at least ones that don't require so much display space, see y'all tomorrow!

Fonzie!

Hunter Pronouns: he/him
"Going up and down"
Ooh The Miner looks fun, I might want to try that! :plot:

And I feel you about hobbies needing display space; I need a new house for all my board games, novels AND figurines (they're mostly Amiibo's tho)

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
@Fonzie! - It is a good challenge, doesn't feel as grindy and repetitive as some of them get.

My precious consistency! Gone already! Had a couple more early morning appointments and just couldn't get up early enough for both breakfast and exercises, but I'm back at it:-

20 Side-to-Side Lunges with Toe Points (EotD) done (In one go. Unfortunately I hurt my bad foot doing these),
Never Give Up (WotD) done (3 sets. Couldn't Plank, so I did the Shoulder Taps standing up),
Day 13 of The Miner done (3 sets. I'll catch up with the Push-Ups when my foot is better),
Day 10 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets).

Going to take it easy today after all the walking I've been doing the last couple of days, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @CODawn @Mamatigerj @JCU @Fonzie! - I do normally do Knee Push-Ups, I can only do a handful of normal ones (Sort of), I just didn't feel up to it that day.

Well last week was a disaster, let's draw a curtain over it and start fresh this week! :yes:
Although, I'm not off to a great start:-

2 Minutes Balance Hold (EotD) done (A bit wobbly but in one go, a minute a leg),
Storm Raider attempted (2 sets, elbow didn't like the Shoulder Taps or Bicep Extensions, gotta dig out my support sleeve again),
Day 14 of The Miner attempted (Caught up with my Knee Push-Ups, found:- Dirt x 5 and an Emerald, but couldn't manage the Planking sections. Think I will have to start a new challenge and finish this one off in the future),
Day 11 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets).

Sitting here watching the rain at the moment, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Yet another day done:-

Universal Warmup done,
50 Balance Front Kicks (EotD) done (In one go, didn't lose my balance either :yas: ),
Guardian (WotD) done (2 sets, with Knee Push-Ups and no Planks),
Day 2 of Wall Push-Ups done (Can't do the whole "To failure" thing, so did a 10 count this time and I'll go up by 5 each time),
Day 13 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets),
Morning Mobility done (This was hard, not looking forward to doing this every other morning :tired:).

No rain today, yay! Not going to get soggy taking the Housemate for her walk, double yay! See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Managed to get up on time (And only went to bed 15 minutes late!) :applause:
Lets see if I can keep it up.

Universal Warmup done,
2 Minutes Balance Hold (EotD) done (In one go, a minute a side),
Charge Up (WotD) done (3 sets, had to switch to Step Jacks part way through the third set),
Day 4 of Wall Push-Ups done (A 15 count hold),
Day 15 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets),
Stretched done.

The house currently smells of Onion Soup, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Got up late this morning, but I didn't sleep very well so I needed that extra hour.

Universal Warmup done,
60 Seconds Single Leg Bridges (EotD) done (In one go, 30 seconds a leg),
Side Quest (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 5 of Wall Push-Ups done,
Day 16 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets),
Morning Mobility attempted (My arms were too noodlely to get past the first couple of poses).

Rainy again :sad: , see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
A whole week wrapped up! :dancy:

Universal Warmup done,
50 Sumo Squats (EotD) done (Over 3 sets 20,20,10),
I Do Not Yield done (3 sets, really struggled with that final set of Shoulder Presses),
Day 6 of Wall Push-Ups done (20 Count Hold),
Day 17 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets),
Stretched done.

Gotta figure out what to do this Sunday, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Start of a new week:-

Universal Warmup,
30 Leg Raises (EotD) done (In 3 sets of 10),
Bring It On (WotD) done (3 sets, had to switch to Step Jacks and Knee Push-Ups though),
Day 7 of Wall Push-Ups done,
Day 18 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets),
Morning Mobility done (Still can't hold all the poses for the full 30 seconds).

The rest of the morning isn't going so well.
Trying to change my e-mail address with my utility company (My e-mail account died the other week and my Internet provider couldn't be less interested in sorting it out), but I can only contact them via a chatbot, that doesn't work.
I thought computers were supposed to make life easier :giveup:
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Got up a bit late again (Gotta stay off my computer last thing at night, don't know why, but I seem to take it as a challenge to see how late I can stay up by looking at random stuff.), but I managed to get my exercises done and get some Beef Bourguignon going in the slow cooker:-

Universal Warmup done,
20 Push-Up Shoulder Taps (EotD) done (In one go, but I did them on my knees so I don't know if it counts!),
Tempered Steel (WotD) attempted (2 sets, for a Level 1 exercise I found this ridiculously tough (It's the W Extensions)),
Day 8 of Wall Push-Ups done (25 Count Hold),
Day 19 of 30 Days of LIIT done (3 sets),
Stretched done.

Nothing to do now but spend another day trying to contact my utility company and wait for dinner to cook, see y'all tomorrow!