Fighting now for a better tomorrow

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
The weekend is almost over and I spent most of it sleeping but Chelsea was mostly okay with it (sleeping right beside me or on my arm šŸ˜») so that's okay.

Finished de stress and lower abs up to day 10 and yesterday I did day 6 of Zen ( 10 min meditation).

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Hello Ski Fans.
I don't ski... I've only seen snow trice in my life and my knees are a mess but, you might enjoy the next two videos.
The first one is the first among 3 videos that those guys chose to present (they can ski) and it has subtitles and English bits and the 2nd one is older with no subtitles but kind of cool, in my opinion.
I hope you will enjoy them, with my AC on, they give me hope (of a cold future...):

and to prove they can ski at least as amateurs':

Last edited:

Nihopaloa

Duelist from Germany
"Eyyyy"
I was skiing only once in my life for a week, in Northern Italy, but it was a lot of fun. I didn't get the hang of using sticks, though. I just loved to pace down the course at full speed, without sticks. Would like to do it again.
Thanks for the videos, hope they helped you cool down a bit :toohot:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thanks @Nihopaloa :) Unfortunately summer is only beginning but if I watch ski videos when the AC is on 21 degrees or less (I hardly ever go less), it definitely helps ;) .

I've been training on and off again. This time the news are not so bad, actually they're not bad at all but they are stressful... to me. My apartment is ready so I need to pay what's left and start looking for tenants and start planning a move, in a year or two. I still need to make sure everything there is working properly, get gas and electricity going, get an AC, get a dish washer, anti pigeon nets... stressfulllllllllll

Tonight I did Cardio Cross Plus, De Stress, Lower abs and Zen.
I feel like I need a glass of brandy or something but that will ruin tonight's workout.

Will catch up with you guys later.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Tonight some more De Stress, Lower abs and Zen and I added a cardio workout.
I wanted to start another no sugar challenge but I ate cookies at work today.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thank you @JCU šŸ˜ƒ
@PetiteSheWolf šŸ˜š at the first 30 seconds of seeing your response I thought you are referring to The Witches... But The Wyrd Sisters are definitely my preferable... if I could indeed choose. Since I can't, I'm asking about one of my favorite "solo" characters (who kicks ass, lungs and other bits šŸ˜‰)

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I only slept since coming back yesterday. Seriously. Went to sleep Thursday at 6pm, woke up at 11 fell asleep again at midnight, woke up at 8am today, fell asleep again at 9am, woke up at noon, fell asleep again at 4pm, woke up at 6pm. What is going on???

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I went with my family to a memorial service for my mom's parents today and after that my sister and I planned to visit our grandad but he called this morning and said he's not feeling too well and we shouldn't come so we went book shopping instead.
I couldn't find anything I liked but at least I walked a lot. I already have 6k+ steps and I finished de-stress and lower abs in the morning before I left for the cemetery.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Book shopping is the best!! Sorry you didn't find anything :(
Thanks. I only went because my sister had a list and the book store was having a sale. I have plenty of reading materials. I just started "The World of Yesterday" by Stefan Zweig

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
And that's when I first learned about evil. It is built in to the very nature of the universe. Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being, I told myself, it is up to all of us to become his moral superior.

This is the full quote from my profile and it belongs to Terry Pratchett (via Vetinari).
It seems to me lately that Darebee is one of too few places left where people are not giving in to the evil nature of the universe.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Back to it.

I decided not to post everyday since it sometimes gets in the way. I will try to post once a week, on the weekend.

Knee strength workout.
1 min HIIT day 4 L2.
Epic core day 1.
Daily push ups challenge day 1.
Kick master challenge day 12.

That's it for today because the sultriness is too strong.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Virtual hugs are great, thank you šŸ˜Š

Real hugs though, in a hot humid weather (sultry) ammm... only in an air-conditioned room otherwise, covid-style hugs only šŸ¤—

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Happy Celebration GIF by LPGA

Like this ?

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thanks everyone. I wish I could be there.
I only hope it would still exist when I'll have the time

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Between the apartment, demonstrations and work in the past two days, my average heart rate is around 85bpm!!!
It's usually around 60 :break:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
And to add to my discomfort (I'm going to miss these first world problems in a few months) the weather is blanch
Screenshot_20230711-220335_Weather.jpg
Look at the night time temperatures.
Why???

Anyway, I walked a lot today and did 9 push ups before neck started hurting again.
I haven't done any exercises in the past two days but so help me Great A'tuin I will start again tomorrow.