Graoumia's journal

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
This period is always difficult. My brother died 26 years ago, and i am realizing that at one moment time had help a little, a few years ago, but that's all, it is not progressing anymore. it is even wore this year i wanted to do something special to celebrate him, something he liked, but i was not able to remember one dish. My father certainly have no idea, i didn't talk to my mother since more than 17 years. And my "small" brother is very far from me at all aspect of our live now, even if i love him as much as when he entered my life ( i counted his toes very carefully, i was 4 )
I was able to talk about it to my husband, with a lot of tears, and it helped me.
I am not sure this post is very clear, i think it is more a personnal therapy. No tears to write that ..... :support:

Take care bees

graoumia

None from France
thank you all : @Mamatigerj @Laura Rainbow Dragon @Deadoks @Fremen @Anek @Syrius

I am actually rethinking (or creating ???) my plan, finding a routine that suits to my real why, and my objectives. I still have to think a lot, and make some searchs; and also be sure i don't plan too much as usual. As soon as i think i have something correct, i will explain it there and try to log what i do everyday if possible.

I still have some questions, like should I continue to focus on my daily steps, should i have some diet rules for the moment or just start with exercices and just try to eat healthy. Because the really reason why i exercice since maybe 35 years is that i need it to feel good. So i think i need to focus on that. And maybe see what happen.

Take care bees, be happy

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
or just start with exercices and just try to eat healthy
Seems like a good beginning. No pressure, enjoying and try to leave away bad eating habits slowly. Then after when it's in your routine, change more and maybe do a diet planning.
Begin really soft...
While you rethink your plan you can do recovery (15days) or vitality (30days) for example because it's really easy and make you move a little.
Wish you to find your way soon and come back here with good objectives fitting your why.

graoumia

None from France
Hello Bees
I think i will maybe have to adjust my plan, but i am already happy with what i choose. I plan to update it monthly, with new challenges maybe, and some adjustments
I decided to do everyday :
* cardio, at least 20 minutes (walk, bike or mini stepper)
* Strength training
* strech
* yoga
* glutes wo : bedtime glutes or before bed
* sitting fix : i thought it was the name of this wo but i cannot find it, i am maybe wrong, it is a WO with side leg raises, and back leg raises, will have to search it again.
* Abs : First thing plan challenge
* Grip : Power grip challenge
* Feet : work on them with calf raises and rotations

3 times a week, i will work my back and do some ballet moves

That's all, have a lovely day bees, i will try to log my activities more often. Take care

graoumia

None from France
I tarted my new plan on monday, but i will log what i did yesterday.

2/13/2024
Cardio :
25 minutes of mini stepper
Strength : Push pull legs B
Streching : Done
Yoga : Found some exercices related to chakras, and i did one posture for each chakras
Glutes work : Bed time glutes, just after my strength wo in the evening, i didn't wait bedtime, else i was afraid to be sore, and i was right :D
Grip : Power Grip Day 2
Feet : 50 calves raises and 20 rotations in each side
Abs :
Challenge First thing plank
Fix it : Done
On top : Give a try to the five rites workout, which is not easy, so i will do it from time to time to the beginning before adding it to my plan. I also did Five minutes Epic Day 17, which was on my plate since quite a long time, it was like yes but push ups ...?? So it is done, now Day 18, with my legs very sore today, i am not specially fond of 5 minutes of lunges.... Let's see.

Today, i will maybe have a light strengh wo, and do the WO of the day, Made with Love, and maybe some bike as Cardio as i felt some pain in my knee this evening. As yoga, certainly Yoga for runners, or chakras postures.

Have a nice day/evening/night, happy Valentines days for those who celebrate it!

graoumia

None from France
2/14/2024
Cardio :
25 minutes of indoor bike
Strength : I do not yield
Streching : Done
Yoga : Digestive Yoga
Glutes work : Before bed for glutes
Grip : Power Grip Day 3 and 4
Feet : 50 calves raises and 20 rotations in each side
Abs : Challenge First thing plank
Fix it : Done
On top : Made with love, WOD

My knee was painfull yesterday, but it seems ok today, i am crossing fingers. But i am feeling strange since about an hour, like a bit dizzy. I need some rest i guess, no work tomorrow, big week-end is coming :yas:

graoumia

None from France
Hello bees
It has been a long time without journaling, but i am always there, at the beginning, it was just hard for me to be regular with writing what i do, and now i am really exhausted since a few weeks, that i don't even have anything to tell here, just a few minutes of stationnery bike after meals.
I have to make some blood analysis, and i am taking vitamins, let's see if it can help. Need to reduce stress too, but it is easier to say than to do. I have some pains in the chest, i think it is related to stress....

Take care bees, i will stay around, and try to log more often.

:heartsit:

graoumia

None from France
Hello Bees

Not a lot of things to tell, i walked a lot these days, and some stationery bike, nut almost nothing else, but my vitamins cocktail seams to help, i am feeling much less exhausted, and will start to workout asap.

Take care

graoumia

None from France
Hello Bees

i am still on Totals for second time, and started challenges Posture and from walking to running. But this morning i don't know why during my workout my neck get blocked. i hope it won't last too much.

Take care bees

graoumia

None from France
Thanks @Mamatigerj , @MadamMeow , @Maegaranthelas , @Fremen , @NancyTree

My neck is still a bit painfull, but it is much better. The worst part is the night, but this night was easier than the previous one, so it should soon be ok. I didn't tell you, but about 10 days ago, there was an accident in the garden, it was a miracle my husband and I are almost safe. He was cutting the hedge, and i was maintaining the ladder, he was about 2 meters high and he felt. He could have felt on my neck, and if he hadn't push the hedge trimmer, it would have been landing on my head. Instead it hurts my shoulder, and it is almost finished for me now, it is almost not painfull. But the head of my husband touched the wall, he has a small scarf now, very virile :drool:. But the most annoying thing is that he felt on his arm, and it is still very painfull, with bright colors,he don't want to make any exams, but i think it is not normal.
But apart this arm issues, we are gratefull to be both alive.....

On fitness, i am still working on from walking to running challenge, totals and posture. I am feeling a bit less tired, which is good.

Take care bees, and stay away from hedge trimmer

graoumia

None from France
@DorothyMH i am actually not finding inspiration to update my log, i am just looking for others, and doing what i can. It is helping me a lot to socialize and to read all of you. Thanks all for your updates.

I am not following regurlarly any programs, or challenges, just doing them when i can. actually i started Total Body, epic legs. And started jully challenge yesterday. For walking to running, i had to stop running is definitively not good for me, i really would like too, maybe i am doing too much.

On my side the incident was not serious, just looks like i met a lion who was not happy with my shoulder, but now we cannot see anything. But my husband is still suffering a lot on his forearm, which is really an issue. As my sons are not doing good these days, we have a lot of struggles, and it is maybe also why i don't feel like starting to write here... to be sure not starting to complain maybe ...

Thanks for your very kind message, take care and please make a big cuddle for me to this lovely dog for me.