Stuck

DEW

I started my morning stretch and workout program on March 9th, 2024 at 256 LBS with a blood pressure of 156/112, I am now at 241 with a blood pressure of 138/89. However, I am stuck at 241 and have been for two weeks. I want to get to 220 but I need to break this 241 block. Suggestions?

Shaarawi

Hunter from Alexandria, Egypt
Welcome to Darebee.

As you stated your goal to lose fat and strengthen your core.

You need to look for cardio programs with subtitle "High burn & streamline" and add-on programs with title core or abs
Do not forget to start filter by difficulty 1 and so on.

For example you can start with Baseline program and "Back And Core" program.

Note add-on programs are designed in away will not affect other programs you are doing

Hope this help!

Hello and welcome!
I want to add that to lose weight you need a calories deficit so look at the way you eat, also try to be active generally, that counts more than exercise
Also you may do cardio exercises 3 days per week or you may do a program
You say that you stuck the last 2 weeks but maybe it is a little time , try to have a calories deficit as I said

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
A plateau of two weeks isn't big. Weight loss is a slow thing and generally not linear. If you think how long it took you to gain that weight, imagine its taking as long to lose it. Don't stress about that. Just focus on your diet and movement. Include as much incidental movement through the day as possible (march steps while waiting for the kettle to boil, quarter squats while brushing teeth, etc).
And certainly add 2-3 days strength/resistance training to the mix.