The Paragon Path Towards An Epic Destiny

Sólveig

Pirate from Cabudare - Venezuela
Pronouns: She/Her
"ᚨ Ars longa, vita brevis"
@MadamMeow @Anek @Syrius @Fremen Thanks! :welcome:

Things got cancelled yesterday because I completely forgot I was invited to a birthday party, so the walk turned into a walk to that place, and the training got suspended. I also had to suspend my class because they've been fixing the street, so it was all very noisy. Yeah, they've been fixing the avenue after a very long time, probably because the queen is coming. Yep, our beloved leader is coming to town tomorrow, so everything must look nice to keep the façade that things are actually doing pretty well. They are going to be opening some apartment or building complex that we all know it is going down in a few months, mostly because it was built with cheap materials and by people who might not be capable enough to do the project. If you played Tropico, you know the kind of ugly building I'm talking about.

If I didn't do Before Breakfast Burpees, I'd feel very guilty about not working out. But, once I came back home, I grabbed my dumbbells and did some bicep curls and tricep extensions to make up for the missed session. I figured I should use them more often for days like this. Again, is not that I feel bad; it is actually on me because I completely forgot that I had that commitment, and I didn't plan accordingly. The only cancellation I had was the guitar class, which I moved for Thursday.

So, 50 Burpees yesterday. And started the next week of the Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself meditation program.

April 30th, 2024
Kickboxing: Day 175

Morning Routine:
:v: The Right Side + 10 Decline Push-ups
:v: Sól Salutation - LVL I +EC
:v: 20-Seconds Legs
:v: Before Breakfast Burpees +EC
:v: Daily Dare: 40 Plank Rotations +EC
Count: 1461 - 1457 +EC

Night Routine:
:v: Mani Salutation - 1 Set
:v: Five Rites
:v: Virasana Meditation
:v: Daily Gratitude
:v: Counting Victories

Training Plan:
Altered Valkyrie + Fighter
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 2, Day 1 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
:x: 150 Burpees +EC
:v: 3 x 20 Bicep Curls
:v: 3 x 20 Tricep Extensions
:x: 30 Seconds Side Splits
:x: Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings & Calves
:x: 100/50 Strength
:x: Pole Dance Stretches - Stretch #2 (30 Seconds per leg, 1 set)
:v: DAREdice: 10 Sit-ups
:x: 1 minute Uttanasana w/Toe Reach
:v: 2-Minute Elbow Plank
:v: Daily Walk
:x: Shuffle Dance! (#1, #2, #3, H.A.T.E.R.)
:x: Belly Dance
Dancing Days: 28

Challenges:
:x: Core: Waiting next month
:x: Drawing Pin-up Girls Every Day for a Year: Day 51/365
:x: Get to Bed on Time: Day 22 - This one is for me.
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:
:v: Edited 812 words
:x: 1500 Get!
:x: Daily 1500

Reading progress:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself - 77%
:x: GURPS Lite - 78%

Other Victories:

Sólveig

Yesterday was a bit heavy for me to work. There was a longer powercut than Monday, which I spent sleeping, and I had to struggle against a lot of restlessness for getting overly stimulated by a lot of things that got me hyped up and excited. I had to take a break for 15 minutes to meditate just to go back to normal, and I still didn't get any work done considering that I was pretty overwhelmed with things. I thought about drawing, and I could've drawn, but I didn't. Same with writing. At least I plopped a plot in a document, and put it on paper before outlining. I mean, there was an attempt on things...

May 1st, 2024
Kickboxing: Day 176

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 60 Seconds Jumping Jacks +EC
Count: 1462 - 1458 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 2, Day 2 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
:v: 150 Burpees +EC
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
:v: WoD: I Like to Move It, Move It! - LVL III +Megaset
:v: One Kick (Side Kick) - LVL III +EC +Rest between levels
:v: 30 Seconds Side Splits
:v: Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings & Calves
:v: Pole Dance Stretches
:v: DAREdice: 20 Push-ups
:v: 1 minute Uttanasana w/Toe Reach

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 1
:x: Get to Bed on Time: Day 22 - This one is for me.
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:
:x: Nope

Reading progress:
:x: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself - 77%

Other Victories:

Sólveig

I managed to wake up early! And then I wasted the entire morning.

But I woke up early! That's a first step! Even though I went to bed the night before, I woke up early, which was good!

I also had my class and had Qi Gong, which didn't give time to do anything. However, Qi Gong was good. In fact, it was on point with the book that I'm practicing. Part of me wants to believe it happened because of the arguments that support the theory of the book, even though it is slightly out there... Nevertheless, it was a good session, both in Qi Gong and in meditation.

Because I didn't have enough sleep, I skipped the Burpees. I was about to do them, but the lack of sleep triggered the familiar headache that I needed some sleep, so I opted out. It's fine, really. Again, that's exactly the reason why I incorporated Burpees in the morning: as a safeguard in case I don't get to do them. Doing Burpees before breakfast only builds more anticipation for it, and it makes me crave to do hard stuff instead of the easy. It's the do the job and get the reward thing; something about classical conditioning. I want to bring this principle to the things that I struggle with, mostly work, mainly writing. Again, is not that I don't like to write (it's quite the opposite, really), but I have a hard time beginning due to perfectionism and easy distractions. Besides, I'm trying to adjust myself to this crazy schedule that's caused by the powercuts and stuff.

May 2nd, 2024
Kickboxing: Day 176

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 60 Seconds Supergirl Stretch +EC
Count: 1463 - 1459 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 2, Day 3 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
:v: Ba Han Sheng Qi Gong: The Everyday Progress, the Transcendence of the Moment
:v: Qi Gong Ideogram: Jin - The Progress
:x: Pole Dance Stretches
:v: DAREdice: 8 Squats

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 2
:v: Get to Bed on Time: Day 22 - This one is for me.
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Other Victories:
Guitar class

Last edited:

Sólveig

Another wasted day. There was a powercut, but it wasn't as demotivating.

Actually, I don't think it was completely wasted. It was mostly focused on the wrong thing. There were attempts to fix it, but none were successful.

No going to bed early tonight, so...

E: Missing link.

May 3rd, 2024
Kickboxing: Day 177

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 30 Leg Raises +EC
Count: 1464 - 1460 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 2, Day 4 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
:v: WoD: One Kick (Side Kick) - LVL III +EC +Rest between levels
:v: Pole Dance Stretches - #2 to #6
:v: DAREdice: 8 Lunges

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 3
:x: Get to Bed on Time: Day 23 - In bed on time? Check.
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Other Victories:

Last edited:

Sólveig

Again, another wasted day. I woke up very late, and I also had my day eaten up by a meeting that I knew about, but never knew the time and day until a few hours before. I had to cancel everything, plus I'm doing a journalling exercise that's taking me a very long time to complete. I'm doing it because I have these questions in my head that need answering, thus that's the only way I can get an answer.

No workout today, but at least I journalled? I don't know... Again, every step forward that I take, I get 10 steps back. Realizing this makes me want to quit everything. Just stop writing and let it be a pipe dream. The problem is that I can't. If I do that, I feel like I would die.

May 4th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 40 Alt Arm / Leg Raises +EC
Count: 1465 - 1461 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 2, Day 5 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
:v: WoD: Express Abs +EC
:v: DAREdice: 20 Squats
:x: Daily Walk

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 4
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Other Victories:

Last edited:

Sólveig

Things started to get weird during my meditation program. Alright, I'll confess: I have visions in long meditation sessions. These are pretty much the same as the dreams you'd have, but I'm awake and in some sort of control of them, provided that I'm always snapping back into them whenever I digress (something that I do since I created a trigger for it). Let's call them lucid dreaming, even though it isn't literally lucid dreaming, but it is similar. Things took a turn for something that I did not expect, and now I'm both concerned and feeling incredibly blessed. It's like I was handed out a cursed item, but the item provides a lot of benefits... which is something that happened in yesterday's D&D session too, right at the end?

What a freaking coincidence.

Anyway, D&D was fun. While I know that our DM is inspired by Dante's Inferno (both the videogame and that book from the Divine Comedy), today we went through a trial in the Circle of Lust, which felt completely moot because... well, my character is an Order Cleric; a cult leader who thinks of herself as a goddess of love and lust. And I'll put a Trigger Warning right here because I'll mention some dark topics, so skip to the next paragraph. Anyway. That conflict actually put itself into interesting discussions, because we've redeemed souls from the lust circle for sins such as "infidelity" and "sodomy," with my character arguing that there are far much worse sins than that, like sexual abuse. I actually built her using the God template from Pathfinder 2e, and it is right there, under anathemas, rape, sexual abuse, incest, child abuse, and treason are written, and treason is a huge deal for her because it is known, in this universe (which is my creation), that the majority of gods are traitors to themselves and the mortals, so she wants to challenge that concept. For her sodomy should never be a sin as it is an outdated worldview (and in this world it isn't, but considering the backstory of the world...), and infidelity shouldn't be considered a harsh punishment because, while yes it is a form of treason, there have been more harmful treasons than that. We actually paused the game a few times to even think about her arguments. It really turned up an interesting session. Seriously, what actually started out as a joke character to be completly chaotic because "funny to think of Belle Delphine as an ORDER Cleric who thinks herself as a goddess" lended itself into one of the most interesting characters I've created, right beyond the chaotic the concept it has. It's even more endearing for me because the other players actually helped up in the process; they're the ones who came up with her appearance other than Belle is being casted to play this Cleric.

The boss fight, though, was epic. Our DM is a power gamer (let's face it: we all are), and almost got us into a TPK. We faced an enemy while we were deafened, and blinded under magical darkness, and the enemy was quite fast, but I managed to save the day. I had two items with me that helped us during that fight: the Mace of Disruption, and a Broom of Flying. Holding the Mace of Disruption was enough to see the boss, and actually look where she slipped off in the darkness, and the Broom of Flying helped me to overcome her high speed and overcome the difficult terrain by flying. This alone helped the Barbarian in our group to chase her and tank everything, and after two WIS failures, and a precise use of Hold Person (spell given by the Order Domain), the Barbarian mauled that boss into bits.

None of us have hated a boss so much more than that. The Tempest Cleric of our group got down, I was nearly down, going from 110 HP to 10 HP (we're at 11th Level right now), our Bard almost died too... The Barbarian was the only one who survived long enough, probably because he has a huge pool of HP. He didn't rage at the start of combat though, because that's when the darkness got us.

Fun fact: our Barbarian is a Black Bearkin. Recently, bear memes are all the rage, and we couldn't help but laugh how we got ahead of them since the campaign started. The reason this player chose Bearkin is because we're based upon a fantasy-Russia, and he has a pinch for very simple character concepts. Because of the spike about that Tik Tok question, the DM pretty much told us that everyone is falling in love for Bearkins now, and the rest is history. Honestly, I don't want to partake in that stupid meme by stating an answer; I just found it so hilarious that we had to shitpost in the campaign too. Are we Simpsons screenwriters or what?

I do want to play a Bearkin at some point, but I want to represent my country, and make it be a Spectacled Bear. There's no mechanics for it, but that doesn't mean I can't homebrew it. It is a homebrew race, after all...

May 5th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 30 Calf Raises +EC
Count: 1466 - 1462 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 2, Day 6 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
:v: DAREdice: 16 Sit-ups
:x: Daily Walk

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 5
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Other Victories:

Sólveig

Ok, things started to clear up, albeit I have some tasks that I can do easily, but they both get me out of my comfort zone. On the other hand, yes, it is more time wasted, but... I finally found the thing that's been bugging me, and the answer was so on the nose that I just want to kick myself in the ass so hard that I'd be travelling in a one-way ticket to the Andromeda galaxy. Seriously, the answer was always right on my nose, so much so that you would be shocked, surprised, amused, or outright completely going numb for me being this stupid.

Warm-ups! I'm talking about warm-ups! You know, the ones that DAREBEE has, and the ones that ANYBODY does before starting their training session. THAT's what I need to get in the zone. Not just opening the document and straight up working, but actually do something before for five minutes that is related to what I'm doing. For instance, if it is writing, just vent for five minutes, or do a quick prompt, or something. This is something that people do on art classes: quick gesture drawings of several poses for a few seconds, and then less poses for minutes, until the real lesson, which is the longest time. And I freaking realized this because, as soon as I finish journalling something, I'm always in the mood to keep writing, but I always plan my journalling sessions in such a way that I don't get to write next.

Instead of putting of the D&D session, why not just work on it as a warm-up?

I, honestly, want to flip my laptop for figuring this out. Of course I should go for a warm-up instead of going cold turkey! Seriously! You know what's the hardest part about doing 150 Burpees? Is it resisting throughout the 150 reps? No! The hardest part is doing the first Burpee! It's so much easier to do no Burpees than to a single Burpee, but it is far much easier to do 100 Burpees than to do one Burpee. I did 300 today! Do you think I'm freaking amused for figuring this out?!

blade-runner-officer-k.gif

I don't know. I'm just going to bed very late now, considering how much of my day got squished by a late powercut, and a random encounter that I only faced because it is for someone, because if there wasn't that someone involved, I wouldn't be involved at all.

By the way, my right knee is feeling funny since last night, so I took it soft on the Burpees, in spite of the large number of reps. I chose Epic Glutes because. I'll link everything tomorrow; I'm not in the mood. I am completely undignified.

May 6th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 40 Clamshells +EC
Count: 1467 - 1463 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 2, Day 7 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
:v: Monday +EC
:v: Epic Glutes +EC
:v: Extra Burpees:
17 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
:v: Pole Dance Stretches - #2 30 seconds per set, 1 set per leg.
:v: DAREdice: 16 Jumping Jacks

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 6
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Other Victories:

Last edited:

Sólveig

Positive: it was overall a good day, even though I had my time eaten through, I managed to overcome the obstacles. While I didn't write, I had a good guitar class, and had a good workout session that'll be linked below.

Tank Top EC 20 Rotaciones.jpg

My friend, it has been such a while. EC is still 20 Plank Rotations (I think?), but the old version is one that I love... even if the Sit-ups are killing me, but I can train them. I do want to have Tank Top back into my routine.

Negative: Late night powercut. Not as late, as it started at 7 PM, but... have you ever tried to sleep in a hot and humid environment? Sleep is not the correct word; it is more like "bathing in your own sweat," even after a shower. I had plans, and I had to do them at midnight, after getting only two hours of sleep on the floor, naked and sweaty until the sweet sound of the fan turning on came up. I went straight downstairs to shower again, shave, do the meditation that I almost missed, and had only three hours of sleep, hence I am posting this right now!

I am craving for dopamine today, so I'm taking the day off. Just Burpees for today, and I'll post about them next. I'm still sleepy, but I have some things to talk about... things that excite me.

May 7th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 40 Side Kicks +EC
Count: 1468 - 1464 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 3, Day 1 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
:v: Tank Top - LVL III +EC +60 Seconds Rest +Old Version
:v: Pole Dance Stretches - #2 and #3
:v: DAREdice: 16 Jumping Jacks

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 7
:x: Get to Bed on Time: Day 1 - I've got this.
Challenge Rebooted
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself - 81%

Other Victories:
Guitar class

Sólveig

I took a break. I almost got attacked by killer bees on my way to the hospital this morning, but they didn't seem to notice me. In fact, the powercut got me there while I waited, but it didn't last long, at least. And hey, I managed to actually do Burpees before breakfast! I was not expecting to do so after sleeping so poorly, and I'll be going to bed as soon as I'm done posting.

It could've waited until tomorrow, but honestly, I can't contain my excitement. I took a break today because, well, sleeping problems. The powercut last night slayed my good night sleep completely, and it affected everyone in town. However, what happened today in therapy was probably the thing that I wanted to have all this time. Instead of having an order, I actually got triggered to perform the action instead. Something started to shift last night, and it finally shifted completely in therapy. My therapist got me on the green light. He pretty much said that I should start transitioning now that I'm mentally ready for it. The book, the exercises, his teachings... everything is working, and while there's still a lot of work to do, he wants me to become the girl that I've been envisioning over the meditation sessions in the program, even more after I jotted down the very revolutionary purpose of my transitioning itself.

Fear has been withholding me so much for so long that it is time for me to let go, and I shouldn't let go just like that. He wants to add more positive things in my subconscious to outweight those negatives that I've had due to my traumatic upbringing. Meditation works, but I also need to turn things around, like automatic answers that I have, and must question the automatic answers themselves and turn them around. For instance, I say to myself "what if I'm rejected," and then I turn it by asking myself immediately "what if I'm accepted." In the meantime, I am thinking about picking things back up, things that I dropped off for some reason that I don't really know. Like I said before, every step forward that I take, I also take 10 steps back. However, I got some goals for tomorrow that I'll be writing down.

I have two things to help me on this journey, at least to start. I have two lists of people that inspire my future self, and I kept them very short for once, totalling to just seven. Two for voice, five for aesthetics. I would say six, but I'm not trying to overwhelm myself too much by now. Just little by little. As for the things I must bring back, well, I must go back to teenage me with the necklaces, and go back using a bandana as a wristband. Then, I'll pick it up from there to at least start looking the part and slowly shift into androginy, so that the final change isn't too drastic.

Yes, transphobia is still a concern, but I just had enough of being afraid. At the end of the day, the thing that's stopping me is me. I'm using my own fear as an armor, and if you've read The Knight in Rusty Armor, you know what would happen after wearing said armor for far too long: it gets stuck, and you can't get out. Now I become the titular Knight, and that Dragon appearing in my visions now makes complete sense as to why it had to be THAT Dragon in particular. I feel like I should read that book again. It is a very short novel.

May 8th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 20 Hop Heel Clicks +EC
Count: 1469 - 1465 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 3, Day 2 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
:v: DAREdice: 8 Lunges

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 8
Challenge Rebooted
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:
:x: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself - 81%

Other Victories:

Last edited:

Sólveig

Today was a reminder on why I hate this neighborhood so much, and why sometimes I feel the president of our non-profit isn't qualified for the role. I'll spare you the details because everything is gossip, and the president nearly brought gossip to the association as a whole. If it wasn't because I got told about it, I wouldn't have found out, and it affected me because it involved my family. All I can say is that I hate gossip, and I hate how this entire neighborhood is able to craft amazingly complicated stories that are so over the top that even Wattpad writers are put to shame. Yes, I said that! As if Wattpad wasn't enough of a poorly written drama cesspool. Even to this day, there's people who think I'm my mom's husband after literally seeing me grow up from a 10 year-old kid into a 30 year-old grown ass person. It was even worse when my older brother came.

I mean it: why can't people stick their noses into their own stuff instead of spreading fake rumors about other people's lives? Whoever came up with that rumor I'll say that they are lucky that I was the one who heard it and not my brother, or else things would've gotten pretty bad. The thing that wasn't surprising to me is that my mom discovered the church as the possible source, which once again, isn't surprising. The old ladies at the church are very disrespectful and are the queens of gossip. I mean, I am no friend of the Christian god, but the last thing I expected for him to be is Orwellian. There's a group in church that has a name that would make Orwell proud for its way of applying the doublethink into it. Again the last thing I expected for the Christian god to be is Big Brother.

Why is this neighborhood filled with gossip? I don't know, and I don't care! After meditating about it, I just gave up and simply decided to stop caring about what would the others think. They'll just see an F word anyway when I'll end up walking around in androgynous outfits. People always focus on the messenger and not the message. People always focus on the package, and not what's inside. This neighborhood is no exception, but rather the writers of such unwritten rule.

Anyway, the negative is out, just like my clothes. I'll explain: I set aside some pieces of clothing that I'll donate because I won't be using those anymore. I would've added my polos because polos are a mistake of fashion, and no one will change my mind about it, but I kept them because I might need them because of work related issues, like, I have to go to a place where I need to wear a polo, and such. I don't understand what is the obsession with polos in Venezuela, but whatever. As for other clothes, some I put them on the pile for upciclyng considering that I can repurpose the fabric into other things, and others I put them in another place so that I could either feminize them, or even turn thm into completely different pieces of clothing altogether. I spent most of my day on Pinterest, taking more steps and notes as to what I could do with what I have. I ended up rescuing a long-sleeved shirt that I didn't know what to do with, until I showed it to my girlfriend and she gave me some ideas. That's when the whole transforming those clothes begun.

I ended up freeing an entire drawer where I loaded those up. I also ended up with nice boards, and now I am feeling confident on what I'll do next.

The reason I'm posting this late is because the water came. No going to bed on time today. But yay for actual victories that are small steps, but feel huge. I guess this is why I failed last time: fear was holding me back, and I didn't have any idea on how to deal with it. There's a lot of pain and trauma in my backstory, which is why I said that I realized it was over after my failed suicide attempt. The thing is is that I'm carrying the dead body of my previous self out of fear, as a way of self-preservation method, like the armor that I mentioned yesterday. I just didn't realize how big of a crutch it is, and I can't allow fear to control my life the way it has been doing for far too long.

That's what I'm doing in these meditations: orienting that fear into being the energy that pushes me forward instead of the thing that holds me down. I can't change my past, but I can grow from my trauma, and I don't need to let things that affected me before affect me in the future. I guess taking some clothes, trying them out, clasiffying them, and getting rid of the things that I don't need counts as a way of healing. Out with the things that I can get rid of, embrace the old wounds, and transform the bad feelings into good ones. After all, the worst things I've experienced are the best things that could have ever happened to me.

May 9th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 40 W-extensions +EC
Count: 1470 - 1466 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 3, Day 3 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
:v: Ba Han Sheng Qi Gong: The Everyday Progress, the Transcendence of the Moment
:v: Pole Dance Stretches - Stretches #2 to #5
:v: DAREdice: 8 Push-ups

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 9
Challenge Rebooted
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Other Victories:

Last edited:

Sólveig

Ok, I don't feel good at all. I mean, the powercut didn't feel like it lasted too long because I decided to read a couple of books. I figured I should read the Knight in Rusty Armor again, and in conjuction with Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, it ended up being one heck of a reading. I realized that this is one book that everyone should read always at different points in their lives, because each time there's a new lesson to be learned. I also started its sequel: the Return of the Knight in Rusty Armor, and it is proving to be just as good, though the themes are now about marriages that went south instead of self-development, but it makes sense judging the way the first book began. I actually wanted to read it because of the dragon in my visions, and I just imagined how I could beat it to a pulp for giving me 30 years of fear and doubt. Fun stuff. That's why I play D&D.

I also made an amazing lunch, and had quite a daring session for Burpees. I finally managed to do 100 in one go for the second time in my life, and I was going to add more reps, but I was out of air by that point. It was good. Even with the powercut, it was a good day for journalling, and realizing how I could use my journalling not only to go back into writing, but also how my journal could break me free from the things that got me into my current hiatus: perfectionism, and the feel that I've been making the same story over and over again.

However, things just took a turn for bad. I actually did my meditation tonight, and got burned. Like really bad. In that vision, the flames of chaos turned to be real so badly that I felt the burn, and I'm still feeling it now. I came with one specific intention: to face one specific fear that I think has been putting me down; one that's related to gossip: the fear of "what would people say." I put four groups of people, and dealt with the first one: my parents. I thought it was going to be quick, but I went so deep into it that my journey through the flames in my vision turned into actually myself getting immolated by them, so that I had to be rescued. It was a nightmare that left me crying too much, because the burn is not just an odd thing. It's actually a realization that's been within me for a long time, and part of me hates that I have to wait two months before therapy, but it's just... conflicting. I didn't know I had this feeling in me, and now I realized it is there.

I hate my parents. The prison that I thought myself to be inside, I thought it was something that I built in my own. Today, I realized I was wrong. It was my parents who did it, and they are still my jailors. That's how much I'm willing to reveal. Now, I don't know what to do with this information. I'm just going to spend the night journalling.

I'll leave you with the song that got me into tonight's session. I love its name, and I truly am trusting the process... even if it is painful. Then again, that is the fear I'm trying to overcome: the fear of pain.

May 10th, 2024
Kickboxing: Day 178

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 30 Crunch Kicks +EC
Count: 1471 - 1467 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 3, Day 4 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
100 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
:v: One Kick (Side Kick) - LVL III +No rest between sets
:v: Pole Dance Stretches - Stretches #2 to #5
:v: DAREdice: 8 Push-ups

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 10
Challenge Rebooted
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Other Victories:

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
One of the problems about being human is that we have the capacity to think about things that may potentially happen, and often these potential outcomes paralyse us, inhibit the actions we know we must take in order to move forward in our lives. If you're worried about what people might say, think of a wound. The bandaid is on but it's time for it to come off. If you rip it off quickly, sure it'll hurt but that pain will fade quickly and the wound will be better off for being in the fresh air. If you linger, don't pull off the bandaid, the wound underneath begins to fester. Slowly you pick at the bandaid and each tiny bit it lifts hurts so you stop for a bit and then it hurts again and the wound continues to fester without the clean air. Sometimes you've just got to take off the brakes and rip off that bandaid.
Hating your parents - I understand that (though for different reasons, of course). But hating them doesn't affect them, it only affects (and hurts) you. You give power to those you blame.
(Doing the tough love here again. And I know, it's easy for me to say this sort of thing - I'm not in your position).

A book I read recently said this:
"If you fill your days with pity, sorrowful for the way you have been treated, bemoaning your lot in life, blaming your circumstances on someone or something else, then life will be long and hard. If, on the other hand, you refuse to give up on your dreams, stand tall and strong against the odds - then life will be what you make of it - and you can make it great."
So much of what you've revealled on your thread shows that you are strong, you can stand tall.

Sólveig

Thank you guys, I woke up questioning things today, but I'm focused on preparing my D&D session today; it gives me something to focus my energy on, and to have a bit of an escape while the flames of such revelation settles down.

@TopNotch The problem with the mind is that you can't rip off bandaids quickly. The unconcious mind is a complete bastard (my therapist's words) that refuses to operate in the same level of reality than the concious mind, thus ripping off the bandaid quickly is impossible. It has to be slowly done; it's the only way to let the mind know who is really in charge. Slowly and painfully, like a dictator repressing the people.

I'm not refusing to give up my dreams though. I am willing to get out of this prison, and I've been for a while. I just realized that I didn't put myself in here, as I always thought I was.

Sólveig

You morons...

Do you think I'm really happy about them killing the power right at the start of the evening, as I was going to start working out? Do they find it amusing to kill the power in times where they aren't supposed to, when the heat is barely manageable? I'll just call this week a bad one, because not only I missed my workout, but also I couldn't finish preparing my session! All I had were the barebones, and when I was about to enter into details, the power went out until midnight!

I was writing! I was writing good! Writing D&D gave me something to channel all the bad energy I acquired from that meditation, and they just took that away from me. While that helped me cope, it only pissed me off, so now I have nothing, and a table waiting for me. Thankfully I have a fallback plan because one player wasn't sure if he was coming or not, but I managed to yet rescue another campaign that we haven't played in a while in favor of other campaigns, and this campaign in particular is actually a good fallback. I noticed that the characters are at level 6, and since I want to turn it into a more slice-of-life thing, I'll lock it on level 6. I'll come up with something today in fifteen minutes, and that'll be it.

At least the meditation wasn't horrible, but it helped me deal with the major wounds that my parents inflicted upon me, plus I noticed some behaviors that I must change. Had to start a new journal because the notebook that I used for keeping track of the program got filled up. With these visions I could make an entire graphic novel.

May 11th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 30 Seconds Single Leg Hops +EC
Count: 1472 - 1468 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 3, Day 5 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
:v: DAREdice: 8 Sit-ups

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 11
Challenge Rebooted
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:
:v: Nope
:v: Daily 1500

Reading progress:

Other Victories:

Sólveig

D&D day. Since I was not prepared for anything, I managed to get some advancements on things with dice rolls and some comedic stuff that happened over someone leaning a little too much into their Patrick Bateman, which was cool because his character is slightly inspired in the better traits of him, channeling the psycho act only into the combats that we've had in that campaign so far. This is the urban fantasy campaign, by the way. I locked it at level 6 to provide stuff that isn't too easy, but doesn't guarantee a TPK either. The goal is to make a more slice of life type of anthology, where we get to have a story of the week, and a lot of character development. If I want to give them more power, Magic Items exist, and I could even introduce some higher-level capabilities from their classes as feats that are tweaked in order to not break the meta, and even magic items as well.

The most interesting part was the fact that we all rolled a Nat 20 on the same skill check that I asked. I'll repeat: we all rolled a Nat 20 on the same check. The excitement over that mathematical rarity went to the roof.

We also got to play a little bit of the future after the campaign from the other GM ends. I got to play a Barbarian that he built upon my sole instructions that she is a Zealot with the Acolyte background (is actually a follower from my Cleric in that campaign). I chose Barbarian because, even though I love Clerics, I wanted to play something more straightforward. He told me to do some modifications, as I managed to put her into a single page and memorize a bit of her feats. I mean, Barbarians are simple, it's just bonking and raging. I flavored her rage a bit into making it that her holy symbol starts to burn as it illuminates, the horns and the tail of her goddess appear as pink neon illusory things around her, like neon signs (my Cleric is a Tiefling), and she starts smelling like brimstone; a thing that Tieflings have. Zealot is quite fun to roleplay, with far much possibilities for flavor than Berserkers.

The reason I love Clerics is because I find them easy to me so that I don't zone out in combat when I'm not GMing. It's all about being the support for the party. I mean, last time, I came up with a creative solution against a boss that nearly killed us in two rounds by just holding my mace and flying so that the Barbarian could tank everything. When I realized she was fast is when I threw in Hold Person, and thankfully had a failure on the WIS save. However, I didn't think of using Toll the Dead because, even though she failed a WIS save, that might have been my luck, so I spammed Sacred Flame instead, while the Barbarian just mauled her to death. Of course, I don't need to play a Cleric to do this type of things; as I can do the same with a Sorcerer, or even a Bard, but it's just that with the other classes I zone out a bit. It doesn't happen with the Bard though. It's easier in the fact that I can't replace spells on each long rest, but Bards are good to support the Party in combat. Roleplaying the character isn't the issue, and I like to either lean too much into cliches and make them my own, or simply remove the cliche altogether. My first Bard? She was more of a Fighter and a Sage than a Bard. My second Bard? More of a monogamous gay OnlyFans model than a horny Bard who will screw everything that moves. My first Barbarian? Doomguy, but naked, with tons of fanservice, and is actually quite outgoing and familiar because she's a loving mom. My Sorcerer? Likes to adventure, and is excited for them, but has a complex for being naturally talented, so spends a lot of time trying to learn stuff, and also likes to keep things in balance (Clockwork Soul Sorcerer). My Cleric? Belle Delphine at the peak of her antics, but exaggerated to the point that she thinks of herself as a goddess (and has proven to be it), and is looking forward to become one. My Thaumaturge? A late-teen Half-Elf looking to become a student into a very known magic school, but is a bit clumsy and way too keen into going for adventures, plus she's actually a good shot (got the Wizard and Gunslinger archetypes for it). My Paladin? A woman more chaste than a nun, filled with a burning desire for justice and revenge, to the point of zealotry, and is paying the consequences of her quiet revolution (Oath of Vengeance; we killed the Emperor in session 2). They are all very colorful, and either commit to a cliche that it is so over the top that no one has ever played it as such, or they downplay the cliche, or find themselves outside of it.

May 12th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 60 Seconds Raised Arms Hold +EC
Count: 1473 - 1469 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 3, Day 6 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
:v: DAREdice: 16 Sit-ups

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 12
Challenge Rebooted
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Other Victories:

Sólveig

I can't talk about yesterday, or at least not right now. It was a good day in which I spent most of the energy journalling and figuring out a few things here and there, but I can't go into details because something horrible just happened this morning, as I was about to write my post. I could've written last night, but I spent the night meditating.

Anyway, my mom got pwned a few hours ago, and I'm currently doing a lot of damage control. I managed to figure out the attack vector, and started to send messages all over, but there are some steps that I can't do. Currently I'm in a state of borderline panic, as I'm thinking that the phone number I'm using for WhatsApp can be easily cloned, but there's no malware in my phone, while I think there was some malware in my mom's because, a few nights ago, she complained that there was a group chat she wasn't able to remove or get herself out of it, no matter how much she tried. Of course, the attack didn't happen right there, but actually happened after she got a strange call in the morning, and lost her access to WhatsApp after following the instructions of turning the phone off and back on after fifteen minutes, which makes me think there was malware, aside from social engineering. So now her identity is stolen, and I'm waiting for her to be available while I do some damage control on my end. Had it not been for my brother calling me, I wouldn't have found out.

I think this was the last drop for me too. I can't sit still and just see how cybercrime keeps going up since the pandemic. It's already disturbing, but messing with my mom is now a call to action.

I'll log... later on the day. I can't focus right now, but this is just what's going on.

Sólveig

Well, things started to go quiet now, so I can hopefully post yesterday's log. Thank you for your words; we managed to contact as many people as possible, and warned everyone to not give up any kind of information or click on any links sent by her number. The scammers were so bad, they even tried to scam my mom by sending her a message on her alternate number. Some people almost fell for it and were about to gather the money, though few didn't have their suspicions. Mom managed to stop them before doing any transaction anyway. I gave her a series of instructions to follow, and so far she's doing better. It's been a very stressful day for both of us. I found out shortly after breakfast, when my brother called me about it. If it weren't for my quick thinking and the way I managed to focus solely on the problem, my mom would still be stressed to this point.

The attack happened through a suspcious link she might have accidentally tapped on (she's not very proficient handling touch screens), but it was through a phone call the scammers managed to steal her phone number and start to impersonate her to get her contacts to give them money. I know this attack; it is very common around here to use suspicious links that are spoofed to look like something safe. My brother salvaged a screenshot as his wife got a link too, and it was spoofed to look like a Facebook video. I wouldn't be surprised if these people dropped the ball and used cirillic letters to replace some characters; that's a thing they do to make them look legit. Obviously, I don't have a VM and a phone burner, otherwise I would've created a VM and went digging into that link and see the attack happening. I would've loved to do that not only to learn how it exactly works, but also to mess with the hackers. There might be some malware involved, or maybe they got some metadata, or something when my mom tapped on the link, and that's how they social engineered her into following their instructions. I know it must be a group of people because they contacted everyone in a very short notice, and even did phone calls pretending to be someone related to her. Some got in the loop and decided to have fun trolling the scammers instead. And, you know what? Good for them! They're scammers; they're scumbags, they attacked my mom, and I took it personally, so good on them for trolling them too. I won't feel bad if they even traumatize them by making them believe they attacked the wrong person.

Honestly, because the way I acted today, it is making me go into pen testing and stuff. I mean, this felt like a huge wake up call. These scammers come from prisons (some aligned with Tren de Aragua, which is unsurprising and I won't be surprised if these are also part of the gang), and the police is doing nothing because... they are in prison, they have access to electronics, and let's say 99% of the prisons are in control of the prisoners themselves. What the hell are they going to do? All I'm thinking about is being prepared for them, and make them realize they messed with the wrong girl. For crying out loud; they're using the same method, albeit with different links. I'm not underestimating their capabilities for social engineering. Honestly, that's why I believe anyone is vulnerable, including the most literate person about bad actors: because, nowdays, everything seems to be a scam. Everything looks like a scam, except scams themselves. These people are good in what they do: deceive others. Jim Browing himself got scammed; that's how good they are! Nevertheless, they might be having an operation that is as fragile as a piece of paper.

As for yesterday, it was mostly journalling, and a few changes into my systems. Got my weekly goals permanently in sight, printed out GURPS Ultra-Lite (because I am sick of spinning the page digitally when I could just print it and fold it into a zine), and a lot of lower body workout. I did a pyramid of Bridges that I called The Arch Bridge. One set works like this:

5 Bridges - 10-count - 10 Bridges - 10-count - 20 Bridges - 10-count - 30 Bridges - 10-count - 20 Bridges - 10-count - 10 Bridges - 10-count - 5 Bridges.

I did two sets of those, and woke up with DOMS. It didn't help that I also performed Glutes Sculpt. No Burpees for today, not only because I don't have time for it (as I spent the day tending to an emergency and giving a guitar class), but also because the DOMS are bad. I shouldn't have done 2 sets, totaling for 200 Bridges! I'll feel better tomorrow. My brain will be cooler. Yesterday was kind of a good day, but today's just bad. But yeah, I liked the way I acted today. Is not the first time I act this good in the middle of a crisis, even though there was a bit of panic at first, but is nothing that doing five minutes of Qi Gong couldn't solve. I guess this is the ADHD mind at work.

May 13th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 60 Seconds Side Jacks +EC
Count: 1474 - 1470 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 3, Day 7 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
:v: Monday +EC
:v: Glutes Sculpt
:v: The Arch Bridge - 2 Sets
:v: Pole Dance Stretches - #2 to #6
:v: DAREdice: 12 Double Burpees

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 13
Challenge Rebooted
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Other Victories:

Sólveig

I'm not making this up. The scammers rolled good on their INT checks to hack my mom, but when the GM asked them for a CHA save, they rolled a Nat 1.

As I said before, some people have been trolling the scammer. One of them, in particular, did something bold. They socially engineered the scammer, and guess what happened? They doxxed themselves. I kid you not, they gave up their own banking details, which here is a cellphone number, your ID, and the bank associated to it. The thing is that it is very easy to find out information about Venezuelans with just their ID number. Put that into the CNE website, and you'll get their full name, and the exact address to where they vote, and if you are crafty and go into a certain website, you can even get more data about Social Security, Driver's License, Traffic Fines, even Tax Details. It is very creepy, I won't deny it, but this person, this scammer, gave up their info, and they just doxxed themselves. We got a name, a location, a date of birth... and, after putting that phone and checking if it had a WhatsApp account, a face and an occupation, all thanks to a profile picture that was taken in the most telling location that would be possible.

This guy handed his actual bank account to scam one of my mom's contacts that socially engineered him to give them his details. You want me to be honest? I'm laughing at his stupidity. How could you be so good at socially engineering someone into giving up their account, and yet you fail to provide or even stall details so that people could give you money? I am at a loss of words! At least set up a BTC wallet, which can still be traceable (though not as easy), or just put a PayPal account, or something, but your actual bank account?! And, even if this is a scammer, doxxing is not something that I'd do to him, but man, to think this guy is actually a fed just baffles. Not surprising; we all know 99.9% of the feds are corrupt, but still, it just shows how someone who is not even a script kiddie managed to get more data from him than he could get from my mom, and he was the one who hacked her in the first place! Not the sharpest tool on the shed; he even messaged my mom to scam her after stealing her identity!

This took a complete turn for the funny, and I just want to laugh my ass off while people trolled him relentlessly, and might still troll him tomorrow. I think mom sent those screenshots to my brother. I actually blocked the scammer's real number, and reported him to WhatsApp after taking screenshots of his profile, and a picture of his profile picture. If this is grounds for an actual investigation, he's going to be in hot water. I would mind if people kept harassing me, but honestly? I don't care. You are a scammer who stole the identity of a lady in her sixties; you deserve all the hate and harrassment. This was personal.

Anyway, I gave a guitar class today, and there had been some powercuts. The Internet went off temporarily, but it's back. I also added an extra day before starting the last week. Thing is that I feel like I shouldn't. When I finished my meditation yesterday, I was really questioning what's been going on, why there hadn't been anything else to do. Today felt the same, and got my answer: all the problems that I enlisted came from the same source. Just like all roads lead to Rome, all my fears are rooted into what made me realize the hate I feel for my parents. Many of the patterns seem like they don't come from there, but after today I saw that these patterns are the same old patterns, just contextualized to a different situation. I wrote down some changes I must do; behaviors that are rooted in those patterns and that I must change my mindset about them.

May 14th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 50 Knee Strikes +EC
Count: 1475 - 1471 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 3, Day 8 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
:v: DAREdice: 4 Push-ups

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 14
Challenge Rebooted
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself - 86%

Other Victories:

Last edited:

Sólveig

As expected, the feds didn't help her much beyond telling her to contact WhatsApp support. They even wrote down the e-mail for her. That was it. Nevertheless, we stopped the damage as far as we could, so hopefully no one got scammed... with the exception of the scammer whom I still can't believe doxxed himself.

Anyway, I finally started the last step on the program. I took an extra day, but that was meaningless because every road leads to Rome, and in this case, all my inner issues come from the same issue when I realized that I hate my parents, which is a pretty conflicting thought, but it all goes there. The final exercise is all about journalling and meditating, and this time is about solidifying the person I want to be, and start taking actions. I already started to take actions a week before starting the program, when I started to wake up femme, and it's been going on for a while. In fact, I started to take steps into my clothing too. I started to wrap my bandana around my wrist again, and added a necklace to my everyday outfit, which is something that isn't too far off from me. I put on a t-shirt and marked up the part where I want to crop the ones that I have put aside.

In fact, today, I realized how I don't have as many clothes as I thought, and they are male presenting clothes. Where before I would see this as a worry to keep the mask on, now I see this as an opportunity to transition. I'll just say that the change started, and is not stopping anytime soon.

May 15th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 20 Burpees +EC
Count: 1476 - 1472 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 4, Day 1 - 30 Minutes Meditation +Journalling
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
50 Full Burpees
50 Full Burpees
50 Full Burpees
:v: Core Fighter - LVL III +EC +Rest Between Levels
:v: Pole Dance Stretches - Stretches #2 to #6
:v: DAREdice: 20 Jumping Jacks

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 15
Challenge Rebooted
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:
:x: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself - 86%

Other Victories:

Sólveig

It's been a long day. I thought it was a waste. Part of me thinks of it that way, but here's the thing: it wasn't at all. It's just my insecurities talking to me. It is telling me that this is a bad day, and that I shouldn't have bought a chess set, but the reality is that I've been wanting one for quite a long time now, and I do have a purpose for it: to think about the moves.

However, it wasn't a bad day at all. It wasn't me telling myself to be responsible with money, but seizing an opportunity that, already today started to be fruitful. First game I played myself in this overtly conscious manner, almost as if I'm meditating, I ended up with a stalemate: white king got drowned. The second game was more aggresive on both sides, and also ended up in a stalemate where both would end up capturing each other's pieces until the kings would be looking at each other like "what now?" It started to get me thinking about what is it that it got me into those situations. Also, the chess set functions as a cheap improv piece for a flip mat, so it's good for solo games when I need to see what's going on. I could've gone to Chess.com, but I feel like I have a bit too much assistance there, and I really need to feel the pieces in my hands.

I'm thinking about going back into card magic too. I started as a way to keep my hands busy and stop biting my nails, which now I ended up realizing it was a form of fidgeting and I didn't know it. I'm also adding a new daily goal from tomorrow on, to reboot the writing progress in a way: just do a single page, daily, that is related to what I'm supposed to write, that is related to work. Just a single page; 250 words. That's too little to my standards, but it's a good baseline so that I don't feel a day is wasted.

I mean, I was out of home pretty much the entire day. I walked the town quite a lot today, and had too little time to do things. Plus, there was yet another powercut tonight. Thankfully, it didn't feel long, and you know why? Because I was outside for half of its duration. The other half is when I did the second game, finished reading a book, and then took a nap. Then is when the power came back.

May 16th, 2024

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 60 Seconds Jumping Jacks +EC
Count: 1477 - 1473 +EC

Night Routine:

Training Plan:
Programs:
:v: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Week 4, Day 2 - 30 Minutes Meditation
Bucket List:
Shadebound
Cardio & Abs

Workouts:
:v: DAREdice: 12 Push-ups

Challenges:
:v: Core: Day 16
Challenge Rebooted
Bucket List:
Lower Body Blast
Upper Body Blast

Writing progress:

Reading progress:
:x: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself - 86%

Other Victories: