The Path of The Lion

Zeugma

Alchemist Posts: 38
"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
Keep going. It's for you and you are the winner. How about running in the morning? Did you try it?

:float:

LionAlpha

Guardian from Kavala, Greece
Pronouns: He/Him
Keep going. It's for you and you are the winner. How about running in the morning? Did you try it?

:float:
Hey there! Sorry for the late reply. I know it's an awesome feeling that leaves you with a great, energized sensation for the rest of the day. I used to go first thing in the morning. However, after my long break due to the heavy cold, I didn't regain the motivation to start morning runs again haha. But I'll get there.

LionAlpha

So, I wasn't able to workout yesterday or today. Yesterday I was out of town for the whole day, but with a lot of walking. Today I went to... well... wax my back and shoulders for the first time (yes, I'm hairy, haha), and I shouldn't sweat today to avoid irritation. I'll get back to it tomorrow.

LionAlpha

Today's workout: Hero's Journey Day 27 :v:
Normally, I wanted to go for a tempo run workout. But the weather is kinda unstable, so I did a nice martial arts workout. But seriously, can we discuss how I am getting more energized the more I do fighting workouts???

LionAlpha

Yesterday's workout: Running :v:
Total distance was 3 miles, with an average of 149 bpm, and time 40.51 min.
Not that good of a run. My body was feeling heavy and sore from the strong upper body workout. But it's still a win.

Today's workout: Hero's Journey Day 30 :v:
Really tired from work, and I kind of adapted for 3 sets to failure for both exercises.

LionAlpha

A short update since I was inactive here for about 12 days. The progress up until now:

Hero's Journey Day 32 :v:
Hero's Journey Day 33 :v:
Hero's Journey Day 34 :v:
Hero's Journey Day 35 :v:
Hero's Journey Day 36 :v:

AND Today's workout: Hero's Journey Day 37 :v:
My running is also going good. Tomorrow I'll theoretically have a 6.5km run