Do you wanna dance! Shake it baby!

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Haha like you knew it would!

:grumpy:
Cats will be cats!

Here is a video of the take off.

We have had a loaded weekend (for once). Friends came over on Saturday evening for dinner with a lot of good news!
As we are going soon to Mexico, we have started a Spanish class on Duolingo. Which leads me to 5 classes with Dutch, German, Italian and Esperanto :)

Have a great day!

Cheers!

Fred

Last edited:

Froud

Froud

Thank you for your kindness! Everyday I am amaze to see how our community is so supportive, sane, safe and sweet!

Heavy program this week for once:
1/ Dinner with friends
2/ K9 class
3/ Open air show (The Beauty and the Beast)
4/ Help a friend to decorate the venue for her wedding.

Enjoy your weekend, loves!

Froud

Hi Bees!

I hope you had a tremendous weekend!
The dinner with friends was excellent, although we had a huge traffic diversion on the way back. But not a big deal.
Patton behave quite well in the carrier while I pedalled through Brussels, that is a good progress!

The Beauty and the Beast play we have been shown was a modern and strange version but why not.

2 weeks before holidays!

Have a wonderful day!

Fred

Froud

Hello!

We went for the day in Zeeland again :)
The seaside there is so beautiful!

Here is yesterday's menu

And today :)
Have a great one!

Fred

Froud

Yesterday was my better half birthday, I think I managed well :)
We celebrated over champagne and burger :D

I changed my morning routine, I woke at 5am now and it is way better. I am doing this for 10 day, the sleep has improved and I feel more rested. So victory!

Froud

Changing your sleep cycle is difficult! Great job!
Thank you! Actually, I just wake up 45 minutes earlier but it is a game changer to me. Now, I need to go to bed earlier.

Belated :bcake: to your better half!
:)

Thank God it is Friday! Not much on the agenda but that is nice as well :)

Enjoy your Friday!

Froud

Froud

Thank you for your kindness you all. The saddest thing is that she might have been sacked because she stood up for her principle and to defend two workers (she was head of HR).
We will manage and toworrow we will be flying to Cancun, so she can wash her head off.

Sorry about your partner's job; hopefully something better is on the horizon.:vibes::love: (The same thing happened to my husband at the end of June.)
Thank you!
We will see. Taking a short break might be helpful. That sucked massively for your husband! Has he found something?

Hugs to your partner - and to @Mamatigerj 's one. That seriously undermine someone's sense of stability and worth ; hope for both that it means new, better door will open, and sooner rather than later. And courage to you for supporting your partner.
Thank you!
Indeed, and as it is more because of her personality than to her skills, it gave a personal dimension to this event.

Yesterday, I did:
Today, I did not had the time to train, mainly because I managed to Patton and myself out of the apartment at 5.15 am, fortunately enough, my better half has a spare and she lives close to me.

So, I will be less active for the next two weeks but see you soon!