Hbomb's Check-in Thread

Hbomb

Ninja from AZ, USA
"Trying to get back in shape after baby #4."
9/23/22: 164.6lbs! I’m a yoyo.
Went out for a run, was actually feeling good, then at .62 mi I corrected my form and started to push it a little going up a hill. I had a “let’s do this!” attitude. Then I felt a small pop in my right hip followed by sharp pain. So I limped the rest of the way home. So…
1.07mi 15:45 😔 new total: 36.82/50.
I felt the pain in my hip worsen over the past couple of weeks. In fact last night I tried to really stretch the area and I even tried to foam roll the area with my kleen canteen, but hard to get in the right spot. And today I think it’s now no longer just a sore muscle, it’s injured. So am I going to be able to reach my 50 mile goal this month? I’m not sure.
Also… I found out via Facebook today, that my cousin died from liver failure. She’s been sick for three weeks. No one told me anything. I read someone’s post saying RIP. I am shocked and heartbroken. So heartbroken.

Fremen

Mercenary from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats
:worried:

Hbomb

Ninja from AZ, USA
New month, new format. And excited to be done with the running challenge and to be working on something new.
  • Weight: 164lbs
  • EOD w/ec ✅
  • WOD 5 sets ✅
  • October Challenge Daily Kicks Day 1 ✅
  • Hard Reset Strength Day 1 5 sets✅
  • Rosetta Stone 2 Spanish lessons ✅

Last edited:

Hbomb

Ninja from AZ, USA
10/2/22:
I dislike lunges. My legs are killing me right now, but hopefully it’ll be worth it down the road.

• Weight: 164lbs
  • EOD w/ec ✅
  • WOD ❌
  • October Challenge Daily Kicks Day 2 ✅
  • Hard Reset Strength Day 2, 5 sets✅
  • Rosetta Stone 2 Spanish lessons ✅
  • Better sleep yoga ✅
I hope y’all are well. 🐝

Last edited: