Kitten On The Prowl

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
4/2/2024:

Thank you @JCU, @NancyTree & @Anek! :lovely:

Today was a good day.

It was rainy, but less chaotic than yesterday. Everyone was in a good mood.

We have more rain & train track construction on the street right by our driveway at work, so I'm working from home tomorrow.

Will be mad if they change schedule for the repair, but I'll deal with that if it happens.

Miyagi was not happy today, he turned around at the door a few times it was chilly & wet enough out. He's out now, but hoping he'll have it out of his system and want to go to bed after I get off the computer.

Morning:
  • Good morning Jog to 300
  • My special blend of stretches that take about 10 minutes.
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (3rd Day (1set) & 4th Day/3sets) - The 3rd day was a one shot that would be 18 minutes, but to save time I didn't rest between workouts. Held up good and was able to do the burpees one with no problem. Of course I did take advantage of the rests built into that one though. :happy:
  • Push-Up Shoulder Taps EotD (x20) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (2nd Day/3sets)
  • Merlin WotD (3sets)
  • 7am Jog to 300 before I leave for work.

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 111 Active Zone Minutes (5,318 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,121 Steps (415,602 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.13 Miles (177.07 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,902 Calories (113,365 Calories YTD)
  • YTD = Business Days Only. These days used to be 0 effort.

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
4/3/2024:

Today was a good day.

I worked from home as I said. The rain was pretty bad at times so I'm glad I didn't have to deal with it.

I had a low readiness score when I woke up, but I felt great so I did a bonus workout and was able to hit all 9 hours as active.

Poor Miyagi was really not happy with the rain, but instead of fighting me, he let me play with him a bunch. He's outside now, but he should be back before bed.

My emails were not sending to me on my phone through the day so I just had to go through all that spam. Then I saw something I wish I saw when it came, went overboard with it a little as I do and now I'm running behind a bit so I better wrap this up.

I'm in my no more screen time zone so I can sleep right now. LOL. :happy:

Morning:

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - Got all 9 hours! :wiggle:

Stats:
  • 55 Active Zone Minutes (5,373 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,496 Steps (430,594 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.13 Miles (180.2 Miles YTD) - Same as yesterday in miles, with a different step count...I hate that, but they are close enough counts this time I guess.
  • Energy Burned: 1,628 Calories (114,993 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/4/2024:

Today was a good day.

Less rain today and even some sun. Of course they did the track work I was trying to avoid, but it was ok.

I went to lunch early to see an old friend so I was back before everyone else went.

Miyagi came inside when it was time to go in the morning, so he made me late to leave, but it was worth it cause I'm always happy when he's safe from the cold. Just felt bad I was home too early for him on lunch for him to want to be back out so he was stuck til my husband got there.

But he showed me belly and let me kiss his paws when I stopped by. Plus I got to play with him more this morning.

Spent a little bit through the day trying to teach myself some new things that just may be useful down the line...

And now one of my Gordon Ramsay shows are on, so I'm going to go watch that now. Next Level Chef today.

Angry Fox Tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Morning:

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - Still got them in. :)

Stats:
  • 74 Active Zone Minutes (5,447 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,331 Steps (436,925 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.97 Miles (183.17 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,610 Calories (116,603 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/5/2024:

Friday was was a good day and so is today.

Friday was a little bit chaotic at work, but not bad. Mainly just trying to crank customer reports out. A team member was on vacation last week so was a little nutty, so hopefully next week I can concentrate more.

Today I am going to see a minor league baseball game. Not a big sports fan, but it is always fun to go see in person. My husband and I like the minor league baseball and also soccer. :)

World Series Baseball GIF by Looney Tunes

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (7th Day/3sets)
  • Balance Side Lunges EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (5th Day/5sets)
  • Chisel WotD (3sets)
  • 7am Jog to 300 before I leave for work. Miyagi came in at 7:01 so I couldn't do this, but I was light jogging from 6:47am til then so I more than covered those steps. Miyagi is lucky he is worth it, lol.
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 62 Active Zone Minutes (5,509 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,555 Steps (444,480 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.35 Miles (183.17 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,820 Calories (118,423 Calories YTD)

I hope all of you are having a great weekend! :bigyes:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/8/2024:

Today was a good day.

Got the bulk of my reporting done. I have to redo one for something minor in the morning, but what they want me to add is hard and will be annoying, but I like a challenge, plus the difficulty to execute might end up being funnier later. :devil:

It was also pretty warm today. Miyagi didn't interrupt my workout and I got to add a bonus to the mix since I flew through them.

My husband had eclipse glasses and gave me a pack of four to take to work. So I got to hand a few out and had a few peeks.

I mentioned elsewhere, my coworkers figured out from a prior eclipse that they can use a welder's mask to see it, so when the clouds were really bad, that helped.

Was pretty cool, I didn't see the totality, but I didn't stand out there for an hour, I just made a few trips. lol

And made a wish of course. Now hope it comes true and the eclipse doesn't make it not come true since it's not a shooting star. :happy:

Season 3 Christmas GIF by Pee-wee Herman

My husband took this:.

image000000[1].jpg

Morning:

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 46 Active Zone Minutes (5,555 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,376 Steps (450,856 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.76 Miles (185.93 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,507 Calories (119,930 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/9/2024:

You're welcome everyone! :welcome:

Today was a good day.

Went in a little early to try to finish up that one report I needed to revamp. Had a meeting at 9 and didn't finish it in time for that, but luckily no one was on my butt about it.

So it was a bit tedious to set up, but everything is set so I can do it going forward. And unlike a prior time/customer I did something similar for, this time the easy way to do it worked. So I can't tell if the lady I inherited the files from put a weird background setting that blocked my formulas on the other file or if microsoft just updated so I could do it.

I guess it doesn't matter. The meeting I had was fun. It was my team just going through some basic stuff on the new system they are building. I lead it and I showed them all sort of issues they were not expecting! And we only did one little part, there is much more stuff wrong to come in other areas. :happy:

The one IT guy was like, 'I was not expecting to have that many issues'. Almost all of the math the program is doing is wrong, wait til we get to that part. LOL

Oh and it was a super warm day with rain coming up the next few days so I wore one of my new flowery skirts today with some stockings. Felt extra cute. And Miyagi was super happy today. :)

And also had some glimmers of hope for other things from the distance. Soooo close and yet so far...hope I nail what I'm trying for!

I think I have to somehow try to stop myself from being annoying, but I'm annoying by nature. Good luck to me. LOL

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (10th Day/1set with no breaks in between to cut down time & 11th Days/3sets)
  • Chest Expansions EotD (x50) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (9th Day/5sets)
  • Borderland WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 84 Active Zone Minutes (5,639 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,550 Steps (458,406 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.32 Miles (189.25 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,849 Calories (121,779 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/10/2024:

Today was a good day.

Today flew by. Got a brand new computer & laptop at work, but with that comes with having to reset all my options which threw me off a bit, but got it set back large enough for the most part. Now instead of a big tower, I have a tiny little box on my desk. That works cause now I have more leg kicking room. LOL

Today turned into an arms day which was good as my thighs were nice & tight today. Not in an unpleasant way and they're still kind of like that. Pretty sure from skipping rests on the one longer workout yesterday.

I started my exercises a bit off from where I try to time-wise, but was even able to still fit in a bonus workout so was happy for that.

Didn't get to talk to someone I wanted to today, but a few other people came at me today instead. Almost wasn't able to "breathe" at a point, but all that really needed to still got done so happy for that.

Plus Miyagi who was out two nights in a row just came in and went to bed. So I should have some sleep near him time in a little bit. He's not a cuddler, but he is a sweetie in his own unique way. :lovely:

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (12th Day/3sets)
  • Elbow Clicks EotD (x50) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (10th Day/3sets)
  • Beekeeper WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 79 Active Zone Minutes (5,718 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,751 Steps (465,157 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.92 Miles (192.17 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,621 Calories (123,400 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/11/2024:

Today was a good day.

The day went super quick. I caught my boss's cold, but it's just an annoying running nose. Should have been drinking Emergen-C all week and not just today, but this one should pass fast. She wonders why I try to stay a distance away from her. lol

I'm basically disinfecting myself all day and try to stay away from everyone normally anyway. lol

It doesn't actually work for anything, but I like to take a deep nasal inhale of my hand sanitizer. Tread lightly, it's strong to a delicate nose, but I keep hoping it burns away germs. No I am not snorting any liquid, just using the alcohol fumes. :happy:

This morning I had lots of time then suddenly was overspent on time. I didn't get any bonus jogging before work, but I did extra on lunch at least. Just weird how that works.

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (13th Day/3sets)
  • Elbow Strikes EotD (x50) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (11th Day/5sets)
  • Stakeout WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 70 Active Zone Minutes (5,788 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,440 Steps (471,597 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.74 Miles (194.91 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,603 Calories (125,003 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/12/2024:

Thank you @Anek & @Mamatigerj, already feeling a lot better thankfully! :ss:

Friday was a good day and this weekend has been kind.

Have a lot to try to get done early tomorrow, have an early meeting, but I don't want to think about that til I'm there.

Some other things I have been working toward for a long while are showing hope in coming together. And some parts where I thought I was going to have a fight might even exceed some of my expectations for livability. Very excited, hoping for good things to come!

My house phone line has been down for two weeks, but finally got the phone company in and they fixed it. Tomorrow when I talk to my daddy I'll be able to use the comfortable to hold kitchen phone. I hate talking on cell phones, lol.

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (14th Day/3sets)
  • Squats EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (12th Day/3sets)
  • Inside & Outside WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - I used a shoelace for my line. lol

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 106 Active Zone Minutes (5,894 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,319 Steps (477,916 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.7 Miles (197.61 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,603 Calories (126,606 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/15/2024:

Exactly, @JCU! Otherwise I have to use speaker phone. I keep forgetting about my earbuds. For me, those are for music. LOL

And I don't blame you @CODawn. I only use mine to talk to my dad. We talk once a week. Besides that, it's just a collection of incoming spam I will never answer. lol

But part of me is scared for an emergency, I'd rather call 911 on a landline then on a cell phone so they can find me faster...not sure if that's how it works though.

Today was a good day.

It basically felt like summer today. I wore a summer dress today with a blazer over it and just felt pretty.

Then I got a new box of outfits for the month from my subscription service. Such cute stuff, I can't wait to wear. :)

Keeps me motivated to stay on track with my programs!

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (15th & 16th Days/3sets)
  • Tree Pose Hold EotD (60sec) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (15th Day/5sets)
  • The Roaster WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - I used that shoelace again, but had to add a streamer ribbon from a cat toy. lol

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 42 Active Zone Minutes (5,936 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,928 Steps (484,844 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.97 Miles (200.58 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,594 Calories (128,200 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/16/2024:

Today was a good day in the all & all.

First my scale was dead & needed batteries. That set me back 10 minutes, but no problem.

My workout started later than I wanted and I had no time for a bonus workout, but I got what I shoot for done before makeup time.

During makeup time I dropped my new sun baked in Italy pressed face powder that I waited weeks in shipping for and it made a huge mess on the floor.

Normally I would have freaked out, but I let myself laugh. I was able to put the chunks back into the container, put saran wrap over it, and press it down back into the container.

It's no longer pretty and the different colored swirls are just all mushed together now, but it still works and looks the same after I put it on anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Despite the set back and emergency clean up, I still got makeup time done before make my 2nd cup of coffee to take to work time.

It was a beautiful sunny day. A little cooler, but still ok. I got everything at work I wanted to done.

Ten minutes before it was time to go, I noticed my food delivery service, Hello Fresh, didn't arrive yet. We were having it for dinner.

My husband offered to get me take out today instead of tomorrow, so he went to do that.

I got home and the delivery people were blocking my driveway.

So they came in time for me to cook and the takeout will be tomorrow's dinner as it would have been,. Now my husband doesn't have to go through the process to get it tomorrow. (He gets it hours before I come home on Wednesdays normally, so still would heat it after I do my hair.).

My One-Pan Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Melt was delicious. And low calories so I'm still in my deficit range for today.

So all in all a good day. Glad I didn't let the annoying parts bother me. :)

Morning:

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 77 Active Zone Minutes (6,013 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,710 Steps (491,554 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.99 Miles (203.57 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,713 Calories (129,913 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/17/2024:

LMAO @TopNotch! I sort of miss not caring, but I haven't plateaued yet. And I'm about to finally touch on my current goal for the first time since my mid-twenties. Sooooo close I have to do it for the dopamine hit. :happy:

Today was a good day.

Well it was until the afternoon. I'm being set up to be taken advantage of at work. Not in a physical way or anything like that, but I keep losing more and more of the things I love to do and they are using their upcoming new system to shape a future of nonsense and tedious bullshit no one else will end up doing because "they don't know how".

I didn't volunteer to jump in during a meeting like everyone was waiting for. I'm on to their bullshit scams.

BUT I still have faith for my future and the karma police seem to be doing their justice without any effort from my behalf so I will curb my inner Frank Castle and save any judgements and sentencings for the universe.

Luckily my daddy taught me how to play chess.

Dylan Sprouse Chess GIF by 1091

Outside of that, had a great dinner and Miyagi slept inside most of the day. I woke up to him as well. He came in to protect me until I got up.

Who wouldn't love that?

Even with the brief nonsense it was still a good day. :)

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (19th Day/1 Set that would have been 18min, but I removed rests between to get it done in 9 for time reasons)
  • Back Leg Raises EotD (x60) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (17th Day/5sets)
  • Dexterity WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 81 Active Zone Minutes (6,094 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,408 Steps (497,962 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.75 Miles (206.32 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,641 Calories (131,554 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/18/2024:

Today was a good day.

Much better than yesterday.

Miyagi let me sleep by him most of the night.

Then he came while I was in for lunch and was happy to see me. Of course he lets me know that by using my leg (with pants on) as a scratching post while I'm making his lunch instead of just rubbing his head against my leg like most cats would, but that's what my guy does and I thank him for it. :happy:

Other things happened that made my day and give me a bit of hope, but I have to quiet the fear of the unknown.

Practicing positivity has been working me for the most part, so I'm going to hold on to that. :ss:

There is a lot of work ahead to get there, but I know I can do it.

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (20th Day/3 Sets
  • Single Leg Bridges EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (18th Day/3sets)
  • Protagonist WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (5sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x1 - Miyagi came in before I could finish the 300 on the 12:00 side. I only had time for 300 and not much bonus on the 1pm side, but he's worth it but 12pm did count as active for me as I hit the FitBit goal when it added my walk to the car.

Stats:
  • 56 Active Zone Minutes (6,150 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,235 Steps (505,197 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.07 Miles (209.39 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,621 Calories (133,175 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/19/2024:

Friday was a good day and my weekend has been as well.

My manager worked from home on Friday so I got to listen to music most of the day which I love.

Yesterday, my husband went out to an Italian restaurant and it was nice.

Now just prepping and enjoying the last of the weekend.

Hope everyone is having a nice one!

Morning:

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 48 Active Zone Minutes (6,206 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,095 Steps (512,292 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.08 Miles (212.47 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,671 Calories (134,846 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/22/2024:

Today was a good day.

I forgot to mention on my last post, that when I work up Saturday morning, I was finally under my last set goal of 125 lbs (57kg).

Normally when this would happen, I would leave my fitbit on that amount for a FEW MORE WEEKS as I know it will go up and I'll need some more time to really pass that.

Except this time I noticed my calories for the day had shot up to 1,400 when normally I start off more around 800 and I have to exercise to earn more.

So I changed my goal down 10 more lbs. So shocked I haven't plateaued yet, but most likely the next 10 will be it or I hit the block.

Time will tell!

So mad at myself, the last few times I hit that 10, I left the goal and maybe that is why it took a lot more weeks than I was used to. I was eating to gain weight when I dipped under and I wondered why I gained so much on a non-Saturday. LOL

Mean Girls Halloween GIF

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (22nd & 23rd Days/3 Sets)
  • Squat Hops on the Spot EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (22nd Day/3sets)
  • Open World WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 61 Active Zone Minutes (6,267 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,100 Steps (519,392 Steps YTD) - Love when I land on even numbers!
  • Distance: 3.08 Miles (215.55 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,615 Calories (136,461 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/23/2024:

Thank you @JCU, @Mamatigerj, @Syrius, @Fremen, @TopNotch, @Sólveig & @Anek! :loveit:

Today was a good day.

Well, it was really annoying for most of it, but I try to disassociate myself from that. :happy:

The morning was nice. I got a good workout in. Was bummed I didn't have enough time for a bonus workout, but everything else timed well so there is always tomorrow.

I got Miyagi in right before bed and he let me sleep by him even though he wasn't all the way settled yet. He was also very happy for sunshine today and was generally happy.

Work is a bunch of annoying BS. Too much new system crap to test, too many meetings about the testing to interrupt the doing, some other n00b is pushing reports we already failed on us, I was already in the process of gathering examples of needed report things and got a new request to do just that...which is great except I have everything all nice & stapled and now I have to upload it over stupid shared files, I was going to have a lunch date tomorrow and was all happy I was meeting free and then they gave me another meeting, the testing things are a problem because I'm at the point I need other people to do their part and although I asked, no one is. One of which flat out denied to do it.

So whatever. It's not really my problem.

And then near the end of the day, my husband found news about there has been a breakthrough that could potentially lead to salvation from their nonsense. I just have to research a bit more if it will be in my best interest. But I have been working so hard at manifesting I really believe this could be what I have been trying for.

That's another time will tell type of thing. :lovely:

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (24th & 25th Days/3 Sets)
  • Lunge Punches EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (23rd Day/5sets)
  • Brave New Me WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 74 Active Zone Minutes (6,341 Minutes YTD)
  • 8,028 Steps (527,420 Steps YTD) - Love when I land on even numbers!
  • Distance: 3.59 Miles (219.14 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,680 Calories (138,141 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/24/2024:

Thank you @Anek! Further research I did this morning shows it will still take some time, but luckily I am quite tenacious.

Today was a good day.

The meeting I had where I had to record something to demonstrate a problem went great. I finished it in 8 minutes out of the 1/2 hour allotted. So everyone was happy.

I was prepared and knew what I was talking about which always helps.

Then this one person I go out of my way to try to avoid, I think is going out of his way to run in to me and it's pissing me off. I hid under my desk at one point to avoid him and I'm not kidding. :happy:

I don't want to get into it as you never know when/if "Big Brother" is watching, but this person ruined a path for my future I was looking quite forward to and has no reason to bother me now. Our positions have no reason to mingle.

But everything else besides that was nice today.

Oh, except it was also Forget Everything Important Day! LOL

First I forgot my cellphone when going to work. Luckily my Spotify plays music for my radio and it cuts out when I get too far, so I know it happened and I turned around real quick. That was a blessing cause it was drizzling and I did not have my raincoat, so I took my raincoat.

Then for lunch and after it was a gorgeous, warm and sunny Spring day.

But then I forgot my phone AGAIN when leaving to go back to work. I laughed at myself, but wow.

Then I ran out of makeup remover wipes, the store I went to on the weekend didn't have any and I thought I had enough for another week. Oops. My husband was nice enough to offer to go buy them for me at least.

When he left, I jumped in the shower and as soon as I was done shampooing my hair, I realized I did not bring my towels in. So I had to run into my room to get them and it was freezing.

But no harm, no foul. Today was Mercury's last day in retrograde so hopefully my mind is better tomorrow. LOL

Morning:
  • 30 Days of HIIT Program (26th Days/3 Sets)
  • Side to Side Lunges with Toe Point EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Upper Body Blast Challenge (24th Day/3sets)
  • Legs of Steel WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets though not how this is supposed to go so I really need to remember this when I play Princess Peach Showtime and I don't get all the Sparkle Gems on the first try. I'll be buff long before I beat the game! LOL)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 69 Active Zone Minutes (6,410 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,958 Steps (533,378 Steps YTD) - Love when I land on even numbers!
  • Distance: 2.55 Miles (221.69 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,554 Calories (139,695 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
4/25/2024:

Today was a good day.

Time wasn't exactly my friend, but the day was much less annoying than yesterday.

More sunshine although cooler temperatures, but it was still comfortable.

I am the only one in my team who did anything for the reports we have to give feedback on. Plus I turned all the stuff I printed out and wrote details on in. The report people came over to thank me.

Last 40 minutes of the day got away from me. Had to report on a system bug I didn't know of on Tuesday, but found examples of today.

Took me the entire rest of the day so I couldn't finish my tasks the way I wanted to, BUT it really doesn't matter. Everything is really slow right now so will probably only take me 10-20 minutes to catch that up tomorrow.

Hopefully. lol

I do kind of like doing all this stuff out of my wheelhouse that my higher ups don't understand at all. Although I'm trying not to impress anyone though as my life when this part is over will be dead end with nothing to look forward to.

Morning:

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 58 Active Zone Minutes (6,468 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,112 Steps (539,490 Steps YTD) - Love when I land on even numbers!
  • Distance: 2.7 Miles (224.39 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,605 Calories (141,300 Calories YTD)