Kitten On The Prowl

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
2/26/2024:

Today was a good day.

Thanks @MolBren, @JCU & @Anek! I did not win the lottery, but we are trying again. This time will be the time for sure! :happy:

Miyagi had a nice warm day. I figured out if I bring my blanket from the couch into my room when I go to bed, he will stay longer (instead of pulling a bit for myself from the bottom, lol). He even liked it enough he put his paws on it. So close to a cuddle, lol.

Then this morning he interrupted my workout, I had to do two reps of the HIIT programs on my lunch. Too much jumping, he would have left, but glad I did them.

Morning:
  • Good morning Jog to 300
  • My special blend of stretches that take about 10 minutes.
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (57th &58th Days/5sets) - 3 sets before Miyagi came in, that was Level 1, but I did the other two later so still 5 each in the end. The jumping jacks with the plank jacks made me feel like lead, but my heart rate was up from it!
  • Shoulder Taps EotD (3min) I did it in one go.
  • Epic Cardio Challenge (26th Day/5sets)
  • Assassin's Workout WotD (1set)
  • 7am Jog to 300 before I leave for work.

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 91 Active Zone Minutes (3,615 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,473 Steps (240,814 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.81 Miles (104.38 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,616 Calories (70,563 Calories YTD)
  • YTD = Business Days Only. These days used to be 0 effort.

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
2/27/2024:

Today was a good day...even if I'm still not a millionaire. :happy:

Had a rescheduled meeting for the new system they are building for my company. The last meeting got cancelled because I froze panes on this crazy shared excel like document. In my defense, it asked me to see everyone's sorting or just mine and I said just mine. It wasn't supposed to change things for the others. lol.

Oops!

But I did retesting on the things that we didn't go over yet and got praise for that and it made the meeting short.

And today it felt like Spring most of the day with much sunshine. It's heavily raining now and supposed to be cold tomorrow, but it's coming!

Happy Good Day GIF by Shalita Grant

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (59th & a60th Days/5sets) - :completed: I did it! Happy I joined the forum since now I can get started on March. I need to get to 3/3 on Friday so I can have my weekend off and stay on schedule.
  • Pacer Steps EotD (30sec) I did it in one go.
  • Epic Cardio Challenge (27th Day/5sets)
  • Body Patch WotD (3sets) - Drats, I haven't updated the sets from it saying 1 set for I don't even know how long. I was doing 3 since that 1 where I was only supposed to do 1. lol

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 50 Active Zone Minutes (3,665 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,439 Steps (246,253 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.33 Miles (106.71 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,613 Calories (72,176 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
2/28/2024:
Thank you @Laura Rainbow Dragon, @Syrius, @JCU, @Sólveig, @NancyTree, @Nightg0ddess, @Deadoks & @Fremen! :lovely:

Today was a good day in spite of it being gray and mostly rainy including now.

I got my exercises done and I felt great after.

I got to catch up with someone I don't see often on my lunch. It's always a nice pick-me-up.

Work was more annoying than not, but it wasn't bad, so that is good.

Time has not been my friend, including now. Running now over an hour behind as I wrote this up, closed the thread by accident, and now had to redo the entire thing when normally it saves. *eyeroll*

Now I can't go through anyone's threads tonight, but I will tomorrow.

When I put my coffee on this morning, I never turned the stove on. Then when I grabbed my multi-vitamins, the cap was not on all the way and 10 fell in the sink so I had to get rid of them.

Miyagi is safe inside now. He attacked me a few times when he came in this morning though. I think he blames me when it rains. lol

Morning:
  • Cardio & Abs Program (1'st Day/3sets) - Wanted to do 5 like last month, but this has more to it so 3 is good for now.
  • Toe Taps EotD (x50) I did it in one go.
  • Epic Cardio Challenge (28th Day/5sets)
  • Journey Before Destination WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - Still got them in!

Stats:
  • 99 Active Zone Minutes (3,764 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,973 Steps (253,226 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.98 Miles (109.39 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,745 Calories (73,921 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
2/29/2024:
Thank you @Maegaranthelas! :love:

Today was a good day.

I had a couple of cool dreams the past two days. I like when they are vivid. Random & weird of course, but vivid.

Miyagi came in late night and slept in my husband's legs, but when my husband got up for the day, he moved all the way over by me and put his two paws on my side.
It's not cuddles, but it's contact. Progress! :happy:

My ear has been tickling almost all day. It's what I believe is the good side. I'm hoping that things good things unbeknownst to me are being worked out...

Only time will tell, but it is leap day so if ever there was a day for some wishes & magic!

Wish Upon A Star Laugh GIF by Walt Disney Animation Studios

Morning:
  • Cardio & Abs Program (2'nd Day/3sets)
  • Staggered Deadlifts EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Epic Cardio Challenge (29th Day/5sets)
  • It's Me, I Am Hard People WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 84 Active Zone Minutes (3,848 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,827 Steps (259,053 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.53 Miles (111.92 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,632 Calories (75,553 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
3/1/2024:

Thank you @CODawn! :)

Today was a good day.

It's my dad's birthday. I called him after dinner and he's doing well, but caught a cold. He is doing great otherwise though thankfully.

Very excited for the weekend! My husband and I are going to go out to dinner to a new place and see where it takes us from there. :)

Morning:
  • Cardio & Abs Program (3'rd Day/3sets)
  • Staggered Side Leg Raises EotD (x100) I did it in one go.
  • Epic Cardio Challenge (30th Day/5sets) :completed:
  • Better Than Running WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 68 Active Zone Minutes (3,916 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,418 Steps (266,471 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.24 Miles (115.16 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,568 Calories (77,121 Calories YTD)

Have a fantastic weekend, Bees!!! :lovely:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
3/4/2024:

Thank you everyone! :lovely:

Today was a good day.

My boss worked from home cause she had a doctor's appointment so I got to listen to music all morning. I always love that.

We're getting new phone's at work and I saw it today. Definite upgrade, but the one I have has tons of extra buttons since I'm a receptionist. This one will still have the people I set, but I have to scroll through pages of 5. I'll make due.

After work when I went to go online, I have discovered my left mouse button is not working. Cause you know, having to recently get a new computer wasn't enough. :happy:

So just a matter of ordering something or going to Staples, but not tonight. Luckily I got a touchscreen so that helps.

I really think the universe is just trying to tell me to just get off the computer. LOL

Morning:
  • Cardio & Abs Program (4'th & 5'th Days/3sets each)
  • Sit-Up Elbow Strikes EotD (x30) I did it in one go. - Except I wasn't paying attention, I didn't notice the word elbow so I just did punches. Oops.
  • Lower Body Blast Challenge (4th Day/3sets)
  • Move It, Move It WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 59 Active Zone Minutes (3,975 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,257 Steps (272,478 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.69 Miles (117.85 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,603 Calories (78,724 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
3/5/2024:

Today was a good day all in all.

I was a bit depressed this morning. I am actively trying to be positive, but I think the rainy weather that's going to be the next few days was getting to me.

Some long term things just feel so hopeless and I'm also trying not to think about how easily I've been replaced for something I was kind of proud of, which is of course a bummer.

And then of course trying not to cry, makes you cry. Gotta love that, lol.

Just annoying when you put so much in to things and then other people come along and they don't even really have to try and they're better. But whatever.

It's also entirely possible I'm totally wrong about what I'm imaging. Most likely it is. I drive myself nuts sometimes, lol.

Then I got to working out. Didn't have a lot of steam getting started, but when I got to Toe Tap Hops in one of my workouts and that really lifted my mood. I actually giggled a little cause I felt like a kid. I'll have to remember that. :happy:

Then I was alright and work was ok. Doing monthly reports which I like doing.

Then after lunch, I had to retest a retest on our new upcoming system and it set me back over an hour at the end of the day. On top of that, I didn't do something I try to stay on top of through the day first, so I have a half day to comb through in the morning. And I couldn't get back to someone on something important. Just bad timing, but there is tomorrow of course. Hate making people wait though.

So that's not particularly great...but then I made tacos for dinner and they were delish, so I'm just going to enjoy my night and deal with all the nonsense tomorrow. lol

Morning:
  • Cardio & Abs Program (6'th & 7'th Days/3sets each)
  • One Arm Plank Hold EotD (30sec) I did it in one go. - Except I wasn't paying attention, I didn't notice the word elbow so I just did punches. Oops.
  • Lower Body Blast Challenge (5th Day/3sets)
  • Spring Chicken WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 52 Active Zone Minutes (4,027 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,341 Steps (277,819 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.27 Miles (120.12 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,463 Calories (80,187 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
3/6/2024:

Thank you @Lady Celerity, @Mamatigerj, @Syrius, @Deadoks, @Maegaranthelas, @PetiteSheWolf, @Fremen, @NancyTree & of course Lady Luna! :thanku:

Definitely felt much better today. :ss:

Today was a good day.

I woke up feeling alright. It rained even harder today, but at least should be only cloudy tomorrow. I know the sunshine is ahead.

Mister Miyagi on the other hand, well he was depressed today. He loves his outside time, but it's been pouring too much even for him.

But he was very sweet and I made sure to play with him to help keep him stimulated.

He's outside right now, but I see him on my camera sitting on the mat on the front door. We have an awning. I'll let him in after this and hopefully he'll go to bed with my husband.

Work was alright for the most part. At one part I had to train someone on a file I was doing with our company president that goes to a committee for review. Was really pissed off at that cause now I'm being cut out and I liked doing it.

Like, f*** you company, I have to train someone to waltz in, cut off future paths for me & earn more money than I will ever see in the process? Whatever.

I was pretty pissed, but I didn't let it get me down. I have faith greater things lie ahead for me and I'll look back and none of the nonsense that's been building the past 2 years will matter. :cool:

Alright, I see kitty starting to stir. I'm going to go save him.

Morning:
Bonus Workout (x3sets) - Got through my normal stuff pretty quick, was happy to fit more in!

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 47 Active Zone Minutes (4,074 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,081 Steps (284,900 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.04 Miles (123.16 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,616 Calories (81,803 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
3/7/2024:

Thank you @PetiteSheWolf!

It's more annoying then anything. It wasn't the president that gave it away from me, I have some other things I do for him that I also like at least. :)

Today was a good day.

I had every intention of working from home today. Even brought my phone home since we were supposed to get between 2-3 inches of rain.

Then this morning I brought bottles outside for recycling and there was no rain and it was pretty warm. So I knew the roads were fine and then the weather forecast confirmed we only had an inch. So I knew I had to go in.

Glad I did, one of my first emails was to do something that is easiest to do with two computer screens. So was really happy I did.

Miyagi let me sleep by him last night for an hour at least and then had me play mouse with him a few times before work.

And also surprisingly, everything timed out so I wasn't running late, even though this was a last minute decision and I wasn't preparing to be dressed/have make up on. lol

Oh! My husband got me tickets to go see my favorite band, Avenged Sevenfold, at the end of the month. Can't wait! :cool:

music videos nightmare GIF

Morning:

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2
Bonus Workout: - opened it up for this morning, but Miyagi came in before I started and he hates jumping jacks. So I did it when I stopped back for lunch when he went outside. :)

Also, because it's a pyramid, I started at the bottom since you need to have the base of the pyramid first when building and then worked my way up. Wondering if other people would do the same...

Stats:
  • 55 Active Zone Minutes (4,129 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,099 Steps (291,999 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.08 Miles (126.24 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,605 Calories (83,408 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
3/8/2024:

Thank you @Mamatigerj & @JCU! Should be a great show for sure. Especially since it will be a place we have seats for. :)

Today was a good day.

My manager had a half day and went to Florida for next week. So work will be extra annoying with extra things to do, but on the plus side I can listen to music all morning until the newish girl we have on our team comes in. Well, technically I don't have to stop, but in case she needs anything I'll hear her. lol.

Also on a plus side, less chit chat and I can concentrate better. :)

Made a nice dinner after that and then never went online last night. So I enjoyed the time with my husband more.

Which makes me happy cause for over 10 years I have been on the internet way too much. I had more time to kill then though when my husband worked nights.

My other message board stuff where I admin a couple is celebrity related. So unfortunately this weekend is a big awards event on Sunday and that is going to be annoying for keeping up with posting. It's just so time consuming and I'm not even actually a fan of the people. But I do have the high score (post count) at one of the places. :happy:

That's a tomorrow/Monday "problem". My husband and I had a nice breakfast out and we are enjoying the day now. :)

Morning:
  • Cardio & Abs Program (10th Days/3sets each)
  • Back Leg Raises EotD (x60) I did it in one go.
  • Lower Body Blast Challenge (8th Day/3sets)
  • Buttercup WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets):

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 61 Active Zone Minutes (4,190 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,641 Steps (298,640 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.86 Miles (129.1 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,743 Calories (85,151 Calories YTD)