The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
1,019 - 60 second half jacks, core control day 10, 50 calf raises because yeah.

409 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 200 squat hold punches because yeah.

Good thing - Today was nice weather-wise! I hope it keeps up.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy loves you. Like. If you don't love yourself, he will love you for you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,020 - Core control day 11, 100 calf raises!

410 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 200 squat hold punches!

Good thing - My friend bought me Chrono Trigger as a late birthday present LET'S GOOOOOOOO THIS IS GONNA GET LIT. I've been dying to own it!

Cooper status - Fluffin'.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,021 - Core control day 12, 100 calf raises!

411 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 200 squat hold punches!

Good thing - Going to bed before midnight on Friday? YOU BET I AM.

Cooper status - boofy boy wants to remind you all to hydrate! It is getting warmer! DO IT FOR HIM.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,022 - Core control day 13, and at least 1km of walking today! And, I managed to get my tires in my car all by myself, woohoo!

412 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Got my car all nice and serviced and treated myself today. Yay.

Cooper status - He hopes you treat yourself, too. Because he is the best boy.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,023 - Core control day 14! 100 calf raises!

413 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 200 squat hold punches because I could!

Good thing - CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE FOR DINNER HELL YEAH THAT'S WHAT'S GOOD Y'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL

Cooper status - mom also had carrots along with dinner and yes he got some, he loves carrots!

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,024 - Core control day 15! Epic Calves workout!

414 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 150 squat hold punches!

Good thing - More sun, more happy.

Cooper status - HE DID THE ADORABLE HAPPY BARK AGAIN. I LOVE MY DOG ;A;

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas Cooper happy barks because he knows you're my friend :) AND. You are a lovely flower.

1,025 - Core control day 16! Epic Calves again! I should do EC daily like I do chest and back light... ... Except for this weekend when I am at my besties apartment lmao.

415 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

Good thing - Just getting hyped for bestie time, we had to reschedule earlier in the month BUT..!!

Cooper status - DO NOT WORRY, HE SHALL PROTECT MOM AND DAD WHILE I AM OUT. But he always protects them :) I'll be leaving after work Friday!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,026 - Core control day 17! Epic calves again!

416 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - THERE WAS A DOG AT THE OFFICE NEXT DOOR. SHE WAS DOING DOG YOGA WITH KIDS. SHE WAS A MASTIFF NAMED CHEESE LOUISE. I nearly lost my mind when she went outside and I was able to pet her. Oh my God.

Cooper status - BOOF BOOF BOOF MANY THINGS TO BOOF AT

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,027 - Core control day 18! And walking since I had to do an errand!

417 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - THERE WERE TWO DOGS AT WORK TODAY. The therapy great dane, and a golden gal at the end who was being babysat.

Cooper status - BOOFY BOY KNOWS I AM PACKING >: He always gives me a guilty snoot whenever I go somewhere... Poor buddy, but, he knows I am coming back <3 Big sis always comes back.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,028 - Just did the Korok triple (40 bicep extensions, 40 shoulder taps, 40 overhead shoulder taps) a couple of times since I spent most of the day working and driving. But I am at besties now.

418 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I am at besties. All is well.

Cooper status - HE GUILTED ME SO HARD BEFORE I LEFT. He wouldn't let me boop him initially because he figured if I can't catch him, I can't boop him, and therefore I can't leave.

Yeah I hope they have his favorite treats at the farmers market... HE IS THE GOODEST BOY ;A;

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Hooray! Enjoy!
I am! I'll enjoy it for both of us SO HARD.

1,029 - Korok triple x3, and 50 squats!

419 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - We mostly chilled today, only went out to get dinner. ... Does that count as walking? Who knows!

Cooper status - EXTREMELY GOOD BOY IS PROTECTING PARENTS. And he loves you. Did you know that? Like. He loves you a lot.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,030 - Lil' walking, Korok triple x5, some torso twists!

420 - nice. Five minute meditation!

Good thing - CHILLING HAPPENED. AND SHOPPING. YESSSS. I got the first Dune novel, which... Is gonna be a ride considering how much I love Warhammer 40k. I also got Blood Meridian because sometimes I just wanna get fricked up.

Cooper status - Good boy doesn't like the ice right now >:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,031 - MOAR WALKING TODAY. We went to the mall nearby. It was lit. Also did some squats and torso twists to keep the blood flowing.

421 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - WE WENT TO BUILD A BEAR. I GOT THE BIDOOF. IT IS HUEG.

Cooper status - I spent like 15 dollars today on JUST treats for him. He is going to McFreakin' lose it lmao. Heading back home tomorrow.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,032 - Home! But before that, some walking and KOROK TRIPLE X5.

422 - five minute meditation!

Good thing - I miss my buddy but I am home. I am under my weighted blanket. And I am comfy.

Cooper status - he lost his mind when he saw me. Fluffy boy really missed me, apparently he looked for me at certain times when I was gone. My heart. Y’all. I love my dog.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas and he LOVES YOU

1,033 - 50 squats!

423 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 50 squat hold punches!

Good thing - I love you. Did you know that? And you're doing wonderful, and that's great.

Cooper status - He was giving me a look when I left, and he looked back at mom like, "is she allowed to leave again >:" aaaaghgAJASJLSDKJL;SDAKLJ

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,034 - Forgot to mention, day 19 of core control yesterday, day 20 of core control today, 50 squats!

424 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - It rained today, so the frogs are happy.

Cooper status - He gave me the happy bark when I got home. I asked if he was doing a happy bark, AND HE DID A SINGULAR HAPPY BARK. IT WAS SO CUTE.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,035 - Okay all - Does the following count as working out? Because at my office, it's set up kinda weird, we don't have a front desk and when you walk in you're greeted by a cubicle wall that obstructs your view of anything, and said wall goes like, 3/4ths across the entrance. As I am the only one out there in the front of the office, unless someone says like, "it's me going out," I have no idea what's going on behind the cubicle wall. So I have to get up and check to see if someone's there.

I did that a lot today.

DOES THIS COUNT

Anyway, core control day 21, some one-legged bridges!

425 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Finally... Friday...

Cooper status - HE HAD ICE CREM THIS IS A HAPPY DAY FOR HE AND HAPPY DAY FOR U BECAUSE HE LOV U

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,036 - Core control day 22, epic calves workout!

426 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, also I love you.

Good thing - The sun was out! IT WAS NOT FREEZING TODAY

Cooper status - We chilled together today. He also loves you. He also looked at me perplexed because I woke up earlier than normal on a Saturday lmao.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,037 - Some squats! Core control day 23!

427 - five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - chest and back light, squat hold punches!

Good thing - It’s Easter! And also, happy trans day of visibility! I love you!

Cooper status - Boof. He must boof because I guess he wants to make sure no one goes on walks ever.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,038 - Day 24 of core control, epic calves!

428 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Uh, someone gave me a legit shiny Zubat today, so, cool!

Cooper status - He is so loved, y'all. He is the sweetest little fluff.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,039 - Epic calves!

429 - Did ten minutes because I FELT LIKE IT.

Good thing - UH I FOUND A FULL ODDS SHINY FROGADIER oh right I should do 50 squats about that tomorrow

Cooper status - He had to bark so loudly at an indifferent chipmunk that was outside during dinner that mom had to put his leash on him and keep him near her for the duration of the meal. He didn't expect it.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,040 - Epic calves, 50 squats for yesterdays shiny! Core control day 25!

430 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - AAAAND FOUND ANOTHER SHINY AT LIKE TEN THIRTY AT NIGHT SO we're gonna do squats tomorrow.

Cooper status - he is ready for the snow! Are you? (I'M NOT)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,041 - Fifty squats and I shoveled some of the densest snow in the universe for a good like... Hour? Forty five minutes? I'm tired. Goodnight.

431 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I've been forgetting to keep track of stuff but I GOT THE SHINY CHARM IN ALPHA SAPPHIRE YAY

Cooper status - He loves the snow. He does not like the wind. The wind does not do him favors as he is only 30 pounds of fluff.

We're okay. I worked from home today since the roads were really bad, so I'm safe and warm. <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,042 - Found a shiny Eevee, fifty squats.

432 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Broke a shiny chain, two Korok triples (for when I broke shiny chains), twenty wall pushups (two sets of ten, for when I realized that doing a triple every time I broke a chain will result in my arms falling off).

Good thing - Only took me like 20 tries to get the shiny Eevee. Me and some others are doing a shiny hunting contest before the wifi does down and so here we are. I posted in the chat asking for luck before my next encounter and uh. Yeah. Found it then. I ended up laughing so hard I gave myself a headache.

Cooper status - THERE MAY BE UNAUTHORIZED CREATURES IN HIS BACKYARD. HE MUST BOOF.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,043 - NO SHINY TODAY but I did get some stuff done today via walking. And some torso twists. And epic calves!

433 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Hung out with some fellow con staff members. T'was nice.

Cooper status -Did you know that Shetland Sheepdogs are the softest of all creatures, but if we were to try and comprehend their softness we'd go mad with the knowledge?

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,044 - TWO SHINIES TODAY, 100 SQUATS, ALSO DID EPIC CALVES AND CORE CONTROL DAY 26 LET'S GOOOO

434 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Still chilled with Pokemon. Man, it was fun these past few months to just... Blast through gen 6 and a bit of 7 like this. ... I'm really sad it's ending, though.

Man.

I love Pokemon.

Cooper status - AND COOP LOV ICE CREAM AND CUDDLES HELL YEAH

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,045 - Core control day 27, epic calves!

435 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - ECLIPSE HAPPENED. 96 PERCENT TOTALITY. I got some eclipse glasses for it. It was lit.

Cooper status - boof boof boof boof boof boof boof boof boof boof boof

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,046 - Core control day 28, epic calves!

436 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well, now that the 3ds wifi is dead... ... TIME TO WORKOUT TO BOTW AGAIN, OKAY, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll think of new things to do now!

Cooper status - Little cuddly guy really loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,047 - 1 shrine = 50 squats, epic calves, core control day 29!

437 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - WE'RE UPPING THE ANTE NOW. EVERY KOROK I FIND, I GOTTA DO EITHER 50 BICEP EXTENSIONS, 50 SHOULDER TAPS OR FIFTY OVERHEAD SHOULDER TAPS. So I did shoulder taps, because you cannot stop me. Chest and back light, 50 elbow clicks!

Good thing - ALRIGHT LET'S GET MORE MOTIVATED BECAUSE I HAVE THE CON IN TWO MONTHS AND I GOTTA GET SWOLE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cooper status - Fwuffy boy wants to know if you've had water. Like. Enough water. COFFEE IS NOT WATER.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,048 - Used Revali's gale four times = 40 one legged bridges (AW YE, ten each), 1 shrine = 50 squats, two deaths Mipha couldn't save me from = 40 jumping jacks! 3 fast travels = 9 minutes of march steps! And epic calves!

438 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 2 Koroks, so 100 bicep extensions! 1 Mipha's Grace = 20 wall pushups! Chest and back light!

Good thing - Phew. I did a lot today. Let's see how I feel tomorrow. I've been oddly missing that sore feeling I had when I first began doing all this. I want to push harder. Get that feeling of growth and effort back.

Cooper status - He is pleased knowing you are doing your best <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas You know what's also cool? YOU.

1,049 - Revali's gale 3 times = 30 one legged bridges, died 1 time = 20 jumping jacks. 1 shrine = 50 squats... ... Which I'll be bumping up soon since I intend on wrecking the friggin' camel soon. Seriously, whomever at Nintendo made Vah Naboris is a FIEND.

439 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 1 korok = 50 bicep extensions. Mipha's grace 1 time = 20 wall pushups

Good thing - FINALLY. FRIDAY. OH MY GOD.

Cooper status - finally, his humans are all home for the weekend <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,050 - Didn't play today because that Vah Naboris thing sucks so bad I'm gonna need to sit down and do a guide. My God. Whomever did this is actually a fiend. A devil, perhaps. A meanie, maybe. A FIEND, most certainly.

Also I'm super on my period so I just did epic calves and my Zoro workout lol

440 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Despite the fact that I am in immense physical pain from my uterus I had a chill day <:

Cooper status - boofy boy was such a good lad today. excellent man.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Hi Tiger!

1,051 - Asking God to remove my uterus does not count as a workout but I will put it here anyway. Daily thing of 40 calf raises,

441 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - A friend just, somehow knew I was doing blah mentally and asked me if I was okay, so I just melted down for a bit LMAO. I'm okay, it's just, I don't know how he knew that I needed something since I gave frick all for hints. Man. I love people.

Cooper status - Little buddy guilted me into cuddling for a while. He saw me make tea, then ran to the couch where mom and dad were, and gave me the guilty sad snoot until I sat back down and pet him for a while.

The goodest boy I friggin' swear.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,052 - Oh right, I finished core control yesterday and forgot to mention it here lol oops. Next challenge is... ... Surprising no one, POWER SQUATS. SO DAY ONE! Also, beat Vah Naboris (with a guide) so... Gonna up the ante. 15 one legged bridges per Revali's Gale, so 60 in total. Also, fast travels are now 4 minutes of march steps, so 12 minutes in total...

442 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 2 Koroks = 60 bicep extensions and 60 side shoulder taps!

Good thing - Got a win in Pokemon today in the draft league... ... Kinda. It's 2 out of 3. I won one. Then got destroyed the next two. BUT DANGIT DID THAT WIN FEEL GOOD!

Cooper status - Dude so he and mom worked in the garden today and he was SO HAPPY. Little buddy just, chilled hardcore. Man. I wish I could be a fluffy boy laying in dirt...

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks loves <3 And yeah, Vah Naboris? DEFEATED WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. HELL YEAH.

1,053 - One death = 25 jumping jacks now. Two shrines = 120 squats. 4 fast travels, 16 minutes of march steps. 4 Revali's gales = 60 one legged bridges.

443 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 2 Mipha's grace = 50 wall pushups. 3 Koroks = 60 bicep extensions, 60 shoulder taps, 60 overhead shoulder taps. 4 field bosses = 80 sitting punches. Chest and back light.

OKAY. LET'S SEE IF I GET THAT NEWBIE SORENESS AGAIN.

Good thing - AAAGH SUCH A LOVELY SUNNY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Cooper status - AND COOPER ENJOYED IT TOO!!!!!!!!1 AND HE LOV U

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks dear <3

1,054 - Went to the mall today so I completed the Pokemon GO route there, so that's a couple miles of walking. And also power squats day 3!

444 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Got some stuff I needed at the mall... Now hopefully my car won't smell like dryer sheets anymore. Oh right I forgot to mention why it'd smell like that in the first place - Last week there were mice in my car so I put some dryer sheets around there since they hate the smell, but my dumb ass decided to basically load my car up with enough sheets to create a laundromat with, so my car smells awful enough to give me a debuff before I go into work.

AND NOW IT SHOULD SMELL LIKE COCONUTS IF ALL GOES WELL WITH THIS AIR FRESHENER.

Cooper status - Poor guy had to go to the vets for allergy med stuff. He does not deserve to be itchy. NO ONE DOES. BUT ESPECIALLY NOT COOPER.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Awwww, hope Cooper feels normal again soon! :vibes:

He's always had allergies, the poor thing. But I will give him many loves for you.

1,055 - My God am I so happy that Darebee has a category for digestive health and I should really do more of it since uh... I won't get too into the details but ah fuck LMAO. So I did day 4 of power squats and level 2 of the Walk it Off workout. Just. Agh. Definitely setting up a doctors appointment soon.

445 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - So uh, I'm now the registration coordinator for a con in November? HELL YEAH

Cooper status - Lil dude just loves you so much. And also me. He loves me too (and got many fluffy cuddles today)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,056 - Walk It Off level 3, Power Squats day 5!

446 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - FINALLY FRIDAY JESUS CHRIST I NEEDED THE WEEKEND.

Cooper status - Happy that he got ice cream and plenty of cuddle time <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1057 - Just a walk today and power squats day 6! ... My family and I are feeling kind of eh right now due to some uh, ungood burgers. GOODNIGHT.

447 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - BUT I STILL GOT TO WALK AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND PLAY POKEMON GO SO THAT'S COOL

Cooper status - lil buddy appreciated his cuddles <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,058 - Another walk around the neighborhood, epic calves, and power squats day 7! zzzz

448 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Ahh, nice and sunny out... Please give us more of these days, LORD am I tired of cloudiness and dreariness. But I may also be living in the wrongest state in the Union for uh, that.

Cooper status - We had steak tonight and he had a helper piece <3