The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
Whew. Okay. So. Uh. Today's been a rough one. I can't give too many personal details, but I will ask y'all to keep someone close in your prayers. They're being hurt by someone that should love them. And they can't seem to find a way out. Yet, this person who is hurting them is keeping them from doing some horribly self-destructive things. It's tearing people close to me apart and I kinda just don't know what to do.

Except for,

1,059 - The bare minimum. Just did power squats day 5 and a wall-pushup hold. My head aches from crying and I'm just exhausted.

449 - Attempted five minute meditation - I mean the timer was five minutes, just my focus was off, mostly lmao OKAY I'M COUNTING IT AND SO ARE YOU

Good thing - At least we had delicious taco salad tonight.

Cooper status - Good boy is the goodest boy through it all. Man, we don't deserve dogs-- If you wanna know what you can do for me right now, just like, hug a dog for me.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
You guys are wonderful and I love you all. Mwah.

I will repay you all somehow.

1,060 - Just did chest and back light, epic calves and power squats day 9.

450 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I'm still rattled but I've been given a lot of love. I will never complain about that. Ever.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy loves you a lot. And he thinks you're super cute-- Wait, no, he's issuing a correction here -- HE KNOWS you're super cute!!!!!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,061 - Epic calves, power squats day 10!

451 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

Good thing - A weighted plushie to help with my anxiety came in today. It is a possum. LET'S SEE IF THIS WORKS.

Cooper status - He is just a little guy, who wants you to keep hydrated. Do it for you. And him. But also you. Because I mean if you drink water he doesn't become hydrated, he does that on his own, so I mean. Y'know. Stuff.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,062 - Epic calves, power squats day 11!

452 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - WEIGHTED PLUSHIE WORKS.

Cooper status - He's just a little guy who went to the groomers today. Now his fluff is incomprehensibly soft. I pet him on the head and due to the sheer gentleness of his floof I briefly heard the secret to all things. It took me hours to calm down as I went mad with the knowledge.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,063 - Epic calves, power squats day 12! And the Pokemon go route in the mall!

453 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Ooooh my God alright so, my buddy recommended I read, "The Four Agreements" by don Miguel Ruiz and it's calling me out. It is super calling me out. I am being cyberbullied (I'm reading on my kindle) by a book. AND IT'S GREAT BUT WHAT THE HECK

Cooper status - ! floof!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,064 - Helping out with moving furniture, power squats day 13!

454 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I'm sad because a costume I wanted is too small for me and my brain turned it into a weight issue. And then my friends who know my brain were like, "Fish, dude, you ordered an XL and that wasn't an XL size, ur good, bro." ... Also I had therapy today which I HELLA NEEDED.

Cooper status - He observed us as we moved furniture outside. We apparently did good.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,065 - Epic calves, power squats day 14!

455 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Ah, it rained today. The frogs ought to be happy.

Cooper status - IT RAINED. HE IS NOT HAPPY. HE WANTED TO GO OUTSIDE AND SUPERVISE THE ACTIONS OF THE HUMANS BUT NO. WE HAD TO SUMMON THE RAIN. WE ARE FOOLS. MAY WE BE FORGIVEN FOR OUR WEATHER RELATED ACTIONS BY THE SAINTS, FOR COOPER SHALL NOT GIVE US SUCH MERCY.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,066 - Epic calves, power squats day 15!

456 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - IT'S SO NICE OUT I HAVE MY WINDOW OPEN AND I CAN HEAR THE FROGS. Yeah. I love frogs. What can you do about it?

Cooper status - FLUFFY BOY GOT ICE CREAM, HE FORGIVES THE RAIN FOR HAPPENING YESTERDAY.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,067 - Epic calves with a couple more reps, power squats day 16!

457 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Lady who works in an office on our floor gave me baked goods today for giving her coffee yesterday YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Cooper status - fluff boi lov u <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,068 - Epic calves, power squats day 17!

458 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I watched an insane Pokemon battle with my buddies so that was lit. AND,

Cooper status - I GOT TO CUDDLE COOPER SINCE MOM AND DAD WERE OUT FOR A BIT AFTER WORK AND THEREFORE, CUDDLE.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,069 - Power squats day 18!

459 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Went to the doctors! I'm not gonna die but uh. If my symptoms don't go down then ya girl may need a colonoscopy at 31. And I also live in America, so... ... Well, I have a roadmap on what to do, I guess. MOAR WATER.

Cooper status - And because I need moar water, so do you. DID YOU DRINK WATER? THE HYDRATION DOGGO ASKS.