The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

Mamatigerj

from COSprings/CentralTX
Pronouns: she/her
I 100% agree this is what is should be about. If one is doing it ethically. I have, however, far too many times seen and experienced attempts to force forgiveness.
Indicative of the person not truly accepting their responsibility, and foisting it back onto their victim, you are right; this is the case all too often!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Laura Rainbow Dragon @Mamatigerj You two bring up wonderful points. And don't worry about ranting/rambling here, it's what this space is for, Lord knows I've done it a million times.

I'm not even sure if my family realizes what they're doing is basically pressure. There's an emphasis on him needing to heal and need support - I will not deny that this person needs support and love desperately. But what was also said that I needed to be part of this somehow and I'm... ... Eh? Yeah? They said that it wouldn't all happen in a day for sure but also... I'm good? There's this expectation that I need to be part of his healing process at some point, but I guess I'm also disappointed that there's more emphasis on "you must help him heal!!!" and less, "wow, uh, he dun fucked you up, didn't he?" I feel like, "he needs help" and, "he also hurt you" are two statements that do not contradict one another.

I haven't talked to him since Saturday and I'm totally fine with that, but my God, I feel like a flashbang went off in my brain.

982 - 40 squats + 50 side bends. I did play Alpha Sapphire today but didn't keep count of stuff. I just... Needed to vibe. Found some legendaries I didn't have though. I'll complete that dex by April, easy!

372 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 30 second wall pushup hold, chest and back light.

Good thing - I went to my buddies after work and played with their foster kittens. I love 'em.

Cooper status - Oh, of course he told me how lovely I am! I also gave him a beeg hug and cuddle. And he loves you.

Also I am tempted to change my name here to f1shie or something, since f1shtacular is also my business name on Facebook and I've really poured my heart out here on some occasions so uh, yeah. Hope that won't trip people up.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Okay, I am f1shie. ... You can still see my stuff if you google f1shtacular tho-- ... Maybe that'll go away eventually. ... Hope my venting doesn't bite me in the ass lol. ... Maybe I'll edit my original post too to uh, make things more vague. Sorry guys lmao, Saturday really broke me but I need to be smarter about posting shit.

983 - Some march stepping, didn't keep time, just... Did it.

373 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 100 clenches/unclenches.

Good thing - Good news, I'm getting new glasses. Bad news, rip 300 dollars I could have used for other 300 dollar things (like 300 cans of Arizona iced tea, before tax). And! I secured a weekend I can go to my besties. Aww yeah. So the beginning of March, they oughta prepare for FISHIE.

Cooper status - Made of warm and cuddle. And also love.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
984 - Did 100 calf raises, you cannot stop me.

374 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 200 clenches/unclenches because you also cannot stop me. ... Huh. Maybe I should do clenches/unclenches at work.

Good thing - Man people have been just... The sweetest to me after Saturday night. It feels nice, being checked on. Love y'all.

Cooper status - FLOOF IS DEMANDING YOU DRINK WATER NOW. ONE GLASS. GO FOR IT. MAKE HIM HAPPY. DO NOT DISAPPOINT HIS ROYAL FLUFFINESS.

426459056_10219397784975315_433753747480589999_n.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
985 - Did @Syrius's lovely Christmas present to me. Well, the first two parts. It is February 8th and I do not feel like defrosting Mariah Carey so early.

375 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - FRIDAY TOMORROW LET'S GOOOOOO

Cooper status - He is pleased at all of your water-drinking! He wishes for you all to keep doing this, for his fluffiness is SUPREME, AND HE DEMANDS YOU ALL TO BE HAPPY.

OR ELSE.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
986 - Walking around the mall! And hugging friends I saw there!

376 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 150 clenches/unclenches, 150 shoulder taps.

Good thing - Got shopping done! IT IS THE WEEKEND AND I NOW HAVE THERAPY TOMORROW. YEAAAAAHH.

Cooper status - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEKEND. FWUFFY BOY DEMANDS YOU DRINK MORE WATER. YOU MUST ENJOY THE WEEKEND HYDRATED, HOOMAN. DO NOT DISAPPOINT THE FLUFFINATOR 5000.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
987 - Okay, uh, so global warming gave us a really nice day today, so therefore I took a walk around the neighborhood. So did everyone else in the neighborhood, in extreme confusion that it's 55 degrees f (12 degrees in non-freedom-eagle-hamburger units) in ONE OF THE COLDEST STATES IN THE UNION. THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN but it did so I walked lol

377 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 130 clenches/unclenches

Good thing - Well despite my monthly time making me want to curl up and die, I did get a lot done today! Errands and crocheting. Now, I sleep.

Cooper status - One of those things was shipping out packages. I had to use packing tape. The noise displeased him, so I need to up my sacrifices to him to make up for it (I need to give him more blueberries)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
988 - someone pls delete my uterus. i would love that. Just a Zoro workout today - 150 clenches/unclenches, Korok triple, now I sleep.

378 - five minute meditation!

Good thing - crocheting got done! Can’t wait for my first art walk of the year. Gonna get that cash.

Cooper status:

Good play, Cooper!

Exactly. He has now been placated with cheerios. Also he’s extremely confused as to why dad keeps yelling at the tv and why mom looks disappointed when he’s napping (they’re watching the Super Bowl)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
989 - OKAY, LET'S... DO SOME STUFF. Did 40 squats, still gotta finish epic glutes... Someday...

379 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 5 flag = 100 clenches/unclenches, 2 evolves = 80 bicep extensions. Chest and back light.

Good thing - I got a package from a friend today, almost as large as her heart with plenty of goodies. I am content.

Cooper status - Soft boi knows you'll do great this week. We love you.

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
I haven't been getting notifications for your thread and I really felt like something was missing from my Hive experience.
Finally remembered it is this wonderful thread :heartsit:

You are lovely and fun and Cooper is the goodest of floofs for helping us hydrate

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
990 - 40 squats for booty!

380 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 7 flags = 140 clenches/unclenches, Captain on Deck level 3 with EC. Will do 3 evolution bicep extensions (120) tomorrow.

Good thing - I HAVE NEW GLASSES. OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS SHARP LOOKING? WHAT THE HELL

Cooper status - @Maegaranthelas
IMG_3408.jpg

He is glad you are here, friend. But he wants to know, have you been keeping hydrated today? Can you look him in the eye and say, "yes, oh fluff lord, I have had water!"

(Ily bud, glad to see you here)

Syrius

Valkyrie from The Sonoran Desert
"Energy and persistence conquers all things. -Benjamin Franklin"
Good thing - I HAVE NEW GLASSES. OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS SUPPOSED TO BE THIS SHARP LOOKING? WHAT THE HEL
I feel that way anytime I get new glasses.

:worship:Oh wise Lord of Fluff, yesterday I was bad at hydrating, but I will do better today, I promise.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas Fluff lord understands. He hopes you're taking care of yourself.

@GentleOx And he LOVES YOU.

@Syrius The hydration fluff lord wants to know how you did!

@MadamMeow Pick up a 30 pound pillow and hug it. It will be the same thing.

991 - REALIZATION UNLOCKED - I CAN DO HIGH KNEES WHILE HOLDING A GAME CONTROLLER LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

381 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 120 bicep extensions, 120 overhead shoulder taps, 120 shoulder taps TRIPLE KOROK TRIPLE LET'S GOOOOOOOO

Good thing - Valentines Day was lit af, mom made whoopie pies and my diet has been obliterated. IT'S FINE THO BECAUSE,

Cooper status - BECAUSE THE HYDRATION FLUFF LORD LOV U

Syrius

Valkyrie from The Sonoran Desert
"Energy and persistence conquers all things. -Benjamin Franklin"
:peek: I drank more water than yesterday, but I'm still under quota. I started out strong, Oh Floofy One, I really did. But then, everything just went downhill from there. I am drinking more water as I am typing this.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
IMG_3366.jpg

@Syrius He understands, sometimes things do go downhill, and it's rough. He suggests a big sleepy nap in a sunny spot, preferably cuddling a fluffy pillow and wrapped in a warm blanket.

@Maegaranthelas This pleases him.

992 - Not a lot today due to headache. 100 squats!

382 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 200 shoulder taps, 200 over shoulder taps!

Good thing - MY COWORKER GOT KITTENS. SEROTONIN INCREASED SUBSTANTIALLY.

Cooper status - I held him for like a full minute. He did not mind. 30 pounds of fluff in my arms.

Now go nap, like he told you to!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Mamatigerj You have blessed me, dear friend. Now let's hope it stays away.

993 - Epic glutes day 28 + 1 set for booty!

383 - five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 14 flag = 280 clenches/unclenches, 1 evolve = 40 bicep extensions, 2 by trade = 80 squat hold punches.

Good thing - OH MY GOD FINALLY IT'S FRIDAY SWEET JESUS WE'RE HERE NOW

Cooper status - It snowed a little, which made him very happy, because now he can eat all the snow he wants! Wanna know what's great about snow? It's made of water, so it hydrates him, MAKING THE FLUFF LORD OF HYDRATION MORE POWERFUL.

For tomorrow - 3 flag, 2 normal evolve, 1 trade.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
994 - Bit of walking! And day 29 of epic glutes + 1 set for booty!

384 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 8 flag = 160 clenches/unclenches, 5 normal evolve = 200 bicep extensions, chest and back light!

Good thing - No less than four people at the farmers market ask for photos of Cooper. This pleases me.

Cooper status - AND YOU'RE GETTING ONE NOW MUHAHAHAHA

IMG_3450.jpg

For tomorrow - Uh someone gave me a shiny Chimchar so I'll count that as a 100 squat thing. 2 evolve, 3 flag

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
995 - So the Chimchar may be fake? I may need to re-evaluate the shiny squats through wonder trade... BUT WHATEVER I FINISHED EPIC GLUTES DAY 30 + 1 SET FOR BOOTY, YEAAAAAH. And a lil' bit of walking.

385 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 4 trades = 160 squat hold punches, 2 evolve = 80 bicep extensions, 7 flags = 140 clenches/unclenches.

Good thing - Went to drop off some whoopie pies to some friends. T'was nice seeing nice people.

Cooper status - HOOMAN MOMTHER IS CLEANIGN THE BATHROOM THIS IS NOT ALLOWED I MUST BOOF

I also hatched a bunch of Shinx eggs today, so... Wonder what I should do for egg-hatching? I'll take recommendations!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thank you all! Now onto my next consideration... FOR BOOTY.

996 - 100 squats because I COULD. AND I DID.

386 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 5 evolve = 200 bicep extensions, 5 flag = 100 clenches/unclenches, chest and back light, lifting up and cuddling Coop!

Good thing - Crocheting got done today. I only wish I had more time in the day, though... Agh.

Cooper status - Cooper loves you all like, a lot. In fact, every time he loves someone, he gains an entire fluffle. However, it is difficult to see all of his fluff to the naked human eye, as if we were to attempt to perceive it all at once, we'd go mentally insane.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
997 - 150 SQUATS BECAUSE I AM UNSTOPPABLE.

387 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Korok triple, three times! So 120 bicep extensions, 120 shoulder taps, 120 over shoulder taps... And added an extra 100 clenches/unclenches + chest and back light.

Good thing - Power bowls from Taco Bell taste lovely. ... Look, I won't make a habit of looking to fast food for healthy stuff but I was craving Taco Bell like a mf'er so I wanted to like, see why people liked this thing specifically. I just wouldn't do the guac again, it was a lil' runny.

Cooper status - HYDRATION CHECK HOW U DOIN BOOF BOI LOV U

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas EXCELLENT. HE IS PLEASED.

AND SO AM I but he's fluffier.

998 - 150 squats for BOOTY.

388 - Five minute meditation! [Forgot to mention that, oop]

ZORO WORKOUT - KOROK TRIPLE FIVE TIMES BABY. I'll eventually get back into BOTW, I'm just, doing Pokemon! Y'all understand my plight! And chest and back light!

Good thing - I am blessed to be able to come home to a warm house because the heating at work was kinda busted. And it was cold. ;A; BUT I AM WARM NOW

Cooper status - He loves you, and he keeps me warm when I just, pick him up and hold him lmao. He went to the groomers today and was such a good boy.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
999 - Oh, nice number. Just fifty squats, I'm feeling tired af lmao but booty IS FOREVER.

389 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - FIVE TIMES KOROK TRIPLE GOODNIGHT

Good thing - THEY FIXED THE HEAT IN OUR OFFICE OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY.

Cooper status - Sweet snoot loves you. And so do I. But like come on his love is preferred.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,000 - oh. Hey. I’m here. I didn’t do a lot today. Headache from stress. A bit better now but it’s past midnight so I ain’t working out rn. Today I was at least able to walk around the mall a bit and do 50 squats at home.

390 - five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - KOROK TRIPLE THREE TIMES BAYBEEEEE

Good thing - well I kept at something for 1k days and that’s talking to y’all! And trying to make my life better! I’m… still overweight but that’s my problem lmao.

Cooper status - lil buddy cuddled me today after i got home. It was magical.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
I really can't thank you all enough for your support since 2021 when I decided to better myself. I should probably stop doing these so late at night so that way I'm not always friggin' tired when I write LMAO, but, I really hope y'all know how much I appreciate you <3 mwah.

1,001 - Just a lot of walking today! Today was a Pokemon GO event so I dragged a friend along with me to walk around the mall and town. I now must rest. For I am tired. And did many walking.

391 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - MUCH NEEDED FREN DAY HOLY CRAP.

Cooper status - And he, of course, naturally, loves you and is your best friend. Unless you already have a best friend. Then he is your best fluff friend. Unless you already have a best fluff friend friend. Then he reminds you that he is a dog and you can make room for more love.