A mechanical heartbeat in the snowy forest

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Laura Rainbow Dragon and @Deadoks :) We'll see!
Today PHC D30 - :v: , 60 days of HIIT D21, meditation not yet done. And 3 times moving balance asanas.

I have been doing the balance asanas since Saturday, forgot to put them - as soon as I stop exercising my balance, it goes down , it's crazy!
And reminder that unless i state otherwise, I di the workout or program at level II. 60 days of HIIT is a good program, I like the fixed time, and the varied HIITS - except abs days. They hurt. They do hurt :chuckle:

D226 of consecutive exercise. D210 was January 14th.

Power Hold challenge was a good one ; I could feel my quads working but, as it was every other day and I stopped purposefully at 12 reps *3, my right knee did not protest (and I suspect it was even good to reinforce this area) ; for push ups, I did 12 to 15 (*3) to keep the form clean.
The two new challenges do not hold much appeal to me. So ... I have until Thursday morning to decide, but thinking of

Balance plus glutes every other day, and calf/stretch in alternance , seems a nice one to continue taking care of my knee.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you all for your grats :) It was a good challenge!

So, yesterday evening meditation and yoga class. I had calves near-cramps - not surprising after the single leg hops of the morning! Next time I see those, I will do a good calf stretch afterwards.
Today Leg Day Everyday challenge D1 (that way it fits nicely into this 29-days February ;) ) , 60 days of HIIT D22, meditation not yet done. And 3 times moving balance asanas.

D227 of consecutive exercise. D210 was January 14th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Wednesday afternoon meditation done.
Thursday Leg Day Everyday challenge D2 , 60 days of HIIT D23, meditation done. And 3 times moving balance asanas.
Today Friday Leg Day Everyday challenge D3 , 60 days of HIIT D24, meditation done. And 3 times moving balance asanas.

I hope to do a body balance class at lunchtime.

D229 of consecutive exercise. D210 was January 14th.

ETA : merry candlemas, merry Imbolc to all, enjoy the light starting to feel longer, and enjoy the crêpes! Special hugs to @BrigidForged ;)
Ice Cream Chocolate GIF by Food52

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Sunday Leg Day Everyday challenge D5 , 60 days of HIIT D26, 3 times moving balance asanas. Meditation done.
Today Monday Leg Day Everyday challenge D6 , 60 days of HIIT D27, 3 times moving balance asanas. Meditation not yet done.

Things have been ... interesting. yesterday evening around bed time I felt off, so I double-checked my "smartwatch". No atrial fibrillation (the complication I really need to avoid), but definite tachycardia, with heart rate around 130 BPM, sometimes dipping back at around 90 but soon after back at 130 BPM. When I emerged from sleep a few times during night it was the same. Waking up was the same.
You know my optimism and stubborness bordering on stupidity :muahaha:, I decided to see if taking my betablocker would bring it back to normal so, depite being a bit winded, I took my medicine, did my exercise albeit a bit slower, and went on to live my morning. Well, at lunchtime it was no better, so I tried calling my "city" cardiologist. Yay, she answers calls only till noon. So I called my hospital rythmologist - secretaries transmitted my situation to him, and he decided to take me between patients early afternoon (thanks so much doc!!!!). The tachycardia was confirmed, with the ECG showing early signs of arrythmia (he said it was pretty enough for a textbook , gotta love doctors humor!) , so he was very glad to see me at this stage, and changed my betablocker. It is a betablocker I had before, but has some complications so I see him again in two weeks to see if it works, if we try something else, or if I am headed for another His bundle ablation under catheterism. We will see. And once again, I am thankful for my smartwatch/ healthwatch, which comforted me in the knowledge it was something real happening and not just my head doing weirdo anxiety things.

D232 of consecutive exercise. D210 was January 14th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you so much @Mamatigerj , @Maegaranthelas , @Laura Rainbow Dragon , @Anek , @MadamMeow and @CODawn and all who clicked on the post, it means a lot.
Only three hours since my first dose so it is too early to have any inkling. Apparently maximum concentrations are reached at 2 to 4 hours, and steady state (meaning the drug is at the stage it will always give same maximums and minimums) is 2 to 3 days. So it is waiting game.

I thought pausing HIIT the time for drug to take effect was, well, prudent, so I did Leg Day Everyday challenge D7, moving asanas, and with downdog a good session of restorative yoga, so at least I don't break my streak, LOL.

D233 of consecutive exercise. D210 was January 14th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Deadoks .
Well, last night still lots of time at 130 bpm... Second dose taken, patience reminded, we'll keep on. Meditation done yesterday.
Leg Day Everyday challenge D8, moving asanas, 12 minutes restorative yoga with DownDog, meditation not yet done.

D234 of consecutive exercise. D210 was January 14th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @NancyTree , @Deadoks and @graoumia .
I was seeing no progress, so had to go to the ER Thursday afternoon. They doubled the betabloquant drug and I see the rythmologist again on Monday afternoon. Crossing fingers.
Still obliged myself to move, so
Thursday Leg Day Everyday challenge D9, 10 mins restorative yoga with dowdog yoga, and 3 times moving balance asanas, and meditation.
Friday Leg Day Everyday challenge D9, 3 times moving balance asanas, meditation, and

And this morning Leg Day Everyday challenge D9, 3 times moving balance asanas, no meditation yet, and

D237 of consecutive exercise. D210 was January 14th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Mamatigerj , @graoumia , @Fremen , @Deadoks , @NancyTree , @Nevetharine and all those who click on my reports, hugs all around.
Since I don't know how long I am gonna have to take it slower, I tweaked a bit my exercise.
Leg Day every day challenge D12; moving asanas 3 times, and as program Recovery D1 and D2 (breathing exercises are good , but I want to do a little bit more, LOL).

D238 of consecutive exercise. D210 was January 14th.

ETA : meditation done yesterday Saturday, and today. And no weekly summary, that'd be ... unproductive in the present state.

Last edited:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Leg Day every day challenge D13; moving asanas 3 times, and Recovery D3 and D4 (to have 10 mins or more).
I'll tell you what the rythmologist says this afternoon. and thanks @Deadoks - I am in excellent hands as my two visits last week shows. Gotta focus on the positive!

ETA : @Damer , had to think of you during the calf raises and did them slowly and mindfully, LOL!

D239 of consecutive exercise. D210 was January 14th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
The cardiologist was encouraging, even if not completely solved there is good chances the new drug will work progressively; and I have room for some (moderate) dose increase, even taking into account my petite size. And the adverse event to be avoided (QTc prolongation, a change in the ECG that can leads to a risk of sudden death) doesn't seem to appear this time.

But I am still very tired, and got to take it very slow this week, to give the new drug all chances to do its little chemical work. Recovery program, here we are!

Nighty all!
cat sleeping GIF

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
The cardiologist was encouraging, even if not completely solved there is good chances the new drug will work progressively; and I have room for some (moderate) dose increase, even taking into account my petite size. And the adverse event to be avoided (QTc prolongation, a change in the ECG that can leads to a risk of sudden death) doesn't seem to appear this time.

But I am still very tired, and got to take it very slow this week, to give the new drug all chances to do its little chemical work. Recovery program, here we are!

Nighty all!
cat sleeping GIF
Take care my pussycat, and recover well

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Maegaranthelas , @graoumia , @Laura Rainbow Dragon , @MadamMeow , @CODawn , @Deadoks and those who clicked.
Meditation and breathing are gonna be important to help the beta blocker do its full job, in the next days.

So, yesterday meditation done.
This morning Leg Day every day challenge D14; moving asanas 3 times, and Recovery D5 and D6. Meditation not yet done.

D240 of consecutive exercise. D210 was January 14th.