Latest DAREBEE Videos

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
Strictly speaking this is not an exercise shortcut ... but. Do it for a minute. And do nothing else, just that, for a full 60 seconds and it totally torches your legs and glutes and pushes your aerobic and cardiovascular system.

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"
Here's the latest one in this thread. As always, let me know how you found it and if you have any suggestions for future topics you may want me to address.

This was great. Your friend is basically me.
"Aim low, be consistent, be kind".
That says it all. This was a great reminder for me that Darebee is a friendly oasis in the fitness ecosystem. Most fitness philosophies just beat the same old drum: "no pain, no gain." It is such a short term, flash-in-the-pan approach that is just shaming people into exercise habits. Missed a workout? Shame on you!

Does that sound like a healthy relationship to anyone?

A fitness philosophy that accounts for life (and all its seasons) is such a relief to encounter. Thank you!

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
There is a guide covering the ability of the brain to augment physical performance, that should be out by the end of this week. In the meantime here's something to mull over and, as always, any questions you may have just let me know.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
You also get advance viewing on this, longer video, that covers three fitness traps we all fall into that significantly undermine our long-term fitness goals: