Never Give Up, Never Surrender

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
"..one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on.."
Thanks everyone for the positive photo responses. :thanks:

I've been sick with a virus since Sunday night. This week there's an audit at work that I'm responsible for, so I've been showing up to work and then coming home and planting myself on the couch. I am feeling a bit better today, yay!

The only thing I did today was:
:rstar: PT exercises - 15 min
:gstar: Endurance Workout - 1 set before my energy ran out. I guess after a very long workday that's ok.

The couch is calling....and my green non-dairy smoothie. :softz:

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
"..one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on.."
@MadamMeow @Mamatigerj @Fremen @Anek @Maegaranthelas @Syrius @NancyTree thanks for the vibes everyone :) I am feeling much better and had a very busy weekend working in the yard and catching up on housework. And then on Mother's Day my daughter made me a delicious brunch and gave me roses. ❤️ It's always nice when I don't have to cook or clean up!

Btw, the audit at work well very well! Glad that's done.

13 May workout:

:rstar: 5 Minute Strength Dumbbell Workout
:rstar: Core Strength - day 29

:chilling: Have a nice evening.

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
It's been very warm this week; today it was 95F / 35C :phew: And that means lots of hand watering in the garden. After getting home late yesterday I spent two hours watering. I've got to get my irrigation system up and running.....

15 May workout:
:rstar: Workout of the Day - Hot Potato + Extra Credit
:rstar: Core Strength - day 30 :completed: it took me a while but I finished!

Hmm...what to do next?

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
:tu: @TopNotch @Syrius @Fremen @Anek @Maegaranthelas @MadamMeow This was my 2nd time through Core Strength, it's a good program.

Yesterday I went for a massage, which was just what this tired body needed. It did aggravate the trigger point in my back, though, so I skipped the workout and applied ice. It's better today.

17 May workout:
:rstar: PT workout - 15 min
:rstar: WoD - Cardio Combat - level 3
:rstar: Spine Stability Workout from the Stability Workouts Collection

I'm enjoying the various collections that Darebee offers. They allow me to focus on particular areas without getting bored with the same workout over and over.

:moves: Happy Friday bees!

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
:thanks: @NancyTree !

My back was really hurting today when I got up. So my plans of dumping the trailer load of yard debris got cancelled. Which is okay, except the leaves, weeds and fallen branches are piling up! I did some watering but then the wind really kicked up and the plans of using the blower on the driveway and patio were cancelled too. I made whole wheat applesauce muffins instead. :eatall:

18 May workout:
:rstar: PT Exercises - 15 min
:rstar: WoD Here Be Dragons Just what I needed, a low impact workout
:rstar: Back Pain Workout

Time for an icepack. Have a nice evening bees.