The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
@Laura Rainbow Dragon He's the sweetest. He's super in tune to how people are feeling, so whenever I'm sick he's sure to keep an eye on me.

924 - December fit day 9, epic glutes day 14 + 1 set for the BOOTY.

314 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

Good thing - Well, skipped the fair, but people on Facebook seem to wanna buy my stuff so that's NEATO.

Cooper status - Still concerned, but he tends to be concerned for me. He did snooze next to me for a while when mom and dad were out - I babysit for him lmao

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
925 - Loved myself and took a hall pass today the second I saw those side planks so 60 seconds of march steps, 50/500 squats for an ornament, epic glutes day 15 +1 set for the booty.

Look if I can't get under 210 lbs by the end of the year, at least my fat butt will be THICC AND FAT.

315 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Tested negative today, will test again before work tomorrow!

Cooper status - Always heckin' concerned about me, but out of love, as he is made of love.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
926 - December Fit day 11, epic glutes day 16 + 1 set for the booty and ornament so that is... 210/500 squats for the ornament, yay! Also did some tests for my Darebee Secret Santa-- I WON'T TELL Y'ALL WHAT I DID JUST KNOW I DID SOMETHING.

316 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light! ... Also does holding Cooper up for a few minutes count? Just kinda. Lifted up that 30 pound floof ball for a little because he lets me.

Good thing - Tested negative again, we good.

Cooper status - Perplexed by why big sis must lift him. But it's okay. He lov me.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
927 - Okay, had to take another hall pass, so 60 seconds of high knees. I saw the side stuff and went, "nah." I feel like I probably powered through that last year but it was likely to my detriment. I can at least say that this year, I've done a lot more of, "you know what? Not for me. But I will do something else!" So I'll make up for it. 320/500 squats, and some more fiddling with my Secret Santa gift... I don't wanna spoil what it is entirely, but it's a bit of cardio and a bit of combat. So I'm doing some of that. BUT I WON'T SPOIL IT SHSHSHSHSHHHHH. And epic glutes day 17 + 1 set for the BOOTY.

317 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - I'll consider the combat I've done to be the ZORO WORKOUT. God I wish I had room to use swords.

Good thing - GUYS, OKAY, SO THE CANCER CENTER NEXT DOOR HAS THERAPY DOGS SOMETIMES RIGHT - DUDE. DUDE. TWO CAME IN TODAY. TWO. OH MY GOD THERE WERE TWO DOGS I COULD PET WHILE ON THE CLOCK AT THE SAME TIME.

Cooper status - He wasn't jealous of the other doggos though because he knows he is my top boi.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
928 - WELP BACK TO WORKING FROM HOME, DAD HAS COVID AHDSFLFSJKLDKJLDF. So far he's... Not comfortable, chills, headache, sore throat. But I hope it doesn't get worse. He's 69 and diabetic. He is updated on his vaccines, I'm just... Fuckin' nervous lmao. Anyway, I did my secret Santa thing so that was a bit of cardio and PUNCHING THINGS. December fit day 13, and finished my squats with my Secret Santa stuff + epic glutes day 18 + 1 set FOR THE BOOTY.

318 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - PRETENDING TO PUNCH COVID SURE DID HELP MY MOOD THO.

Good thing - Well... I get to be home, at least.

Cooper status - Keeping an eye on everyone when we need to social distance is hard. Being a puppy is hard.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Mamatigerj thanks dear <3

929 - -> planks

NOPE

I'm burning through these hall passes lmfao I think I'm at like 4/10 BUT HONESTLY, HONESTLY. NOT FEELIN' IT RIGHT NOW. So a minute of march steps. Epic glutes day 19 + 1 set for the booty.

319 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Alright, we got paxlovid for dad. Hope that helps. Poor guy feels like shit. Let's hope some more rest will help.

Cooper status - He is confused. But he guarded me today as I worked from home. See, Shetland Sheepdogs are a herder/working breed, and seeing as I stayed inside without much trouble, he did his job very well. Good job Cooper. Depicted - I dropped a piece of cheese for him.

IMG_2593.jpg

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
930 - Epic glutes day 20 + 1 set for the booty, December fit day 15! Love y'all.

320 - Five minute meditation shall happen before bed!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light and helping mom with groceries!

Good thing - Dad is resting AND DIDN'T GO TO WORK TODAY, UNLIKE YESTERDAY, WHEN HE WENT TO WORK AND IT MADE ME UNHAPPY-- Also a Pokemon battle in our draft league was tonight and I... Lost again! But it's okay! It was nice to be with a fren.

Cooper status - He protect me : ) It's a pain in the ass to do some of the things I need to do for work on my laptop but Cooper makes it better. <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
931 - December fit day 16 - I'll do epic glutes again tomorrow, my booty has had enough.

321 - Five minute meditation shall happen before bed!

Good thing - Dad is on the mend! And I went to the farmers market and got GEEFTS!

Cooper status - PROTECTIVE BOY PROTECTS US FROM EVERYTHING.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
932 - December fit day 17 + three jumping jacks for snowballs. Epic glutes day 21 + 1 set for the booty.

322 - Will do meditation before bed!

Good thing - Got some shopping done today and some packaging. It was productive.

Cooper status - boof boof boof boof boofal

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
933 - December fit day 18 and now I’ve dodged 56 snowballs.

323 - A few minutes here and there.

Good thing - Welp. Power has been out since 10:45 today and dad still has Covid so it’s pretty dumb. But I played Pokémon Crystal all day on my 3DS so. Neat.

Cooper status - confused. why it dark. hooman, why it dark

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
934 - DODGED 110 SNOWBALLS. BUT I MAY HAVE MISSED SOME. WHO KNOWS. I guess this is y'all trying to get me to do jumping jacks, eh? Anyway, December fit day 19. And walking around the mall since I needed to finish shopping. I didn't want to procrastinate, but SOME PEOPLE had to get Covid.

324 - Will do before bed!

ZORO WORKOUT - ... does carrying things count- ... Probably not but it's getting late so.

Good thing - OH THANK GOD, POWER IS BACK.

Cooper status - the hoomans brought the light back. all is wel : )

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
935 - +75 jumping jacks, so 185 in total. December fit day 20. I'll do my Secret Santa workout soon, promise, just... Kind of not doing great right now due to some family drama. Basically my brother might not be able to be here for Christmas, so my poor mom is really broken hearted. I don't want to get too into the personal details, but please know this - If you have family you have good relations with, visit them. And let them know you love them too.

325 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - You know my life isn't grand right now but at least I'm not James Somerton. That apology video is... Oof. Oof-aroni and cheese.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy concerned, but loving.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
936 - December fit day 21, epic glutes day 22 + 1 set for booty! I am tired!

326 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I am still not James Somerton. And we had an office pizza party today! Boss paid for it. My secret Santa for the office gave me a bunch of tea, some chocolate and Pokemon slipper socks. I am so comfy. Because they're grippy socks I could work out in 'em lmao

Cooper status - He helped mom today when she was baking. Yes, I promise he was helpful. What, you think he's mooching off of mom?

(he is.)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
937 - At my heaviest right now at 221. I think I've been stress eating and also too many Christmas goodies around. No excuse, though. I need to manage my stress better. I'll figure it out, though. I can't beat myself up for it either. I'll just keep going forward, I guess.

December fit day 22 in where I did another hall pass because screw that, but I did the march steps for two minutes. Look, my shoulders wouldn't have liked that lmao. But, I did do https://darebee.com/workouts/upperbody-tendon-strength-workout.html <- Dis. Did not keep my arms up the entire time, but I tried. Also, epic glutes day 23 + 1 set for the booty, and did a bit of my secret santa. Part one specifically, then parents came upstairs as I lack a sense of time.

Oops?

I'll do it fully I promise lol

327 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Three day weekend. Yay! Hope everyone has a good holiday. Got a few presents in the mail today. <3

Cooper status - fluffy <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
938 - Another hall pass, y'all know how planks hurt me. I think I only need to do one or two more hall passes for the rest of it. So I did two minutes of march steps.

AND MY SECRET SANTA GEEFT

Whoever did this really took care and noted how bad my shoulders are so nothing crazy. This was so fun to do. And below is what I rocked out to, and by rocked out to I mean crocheted to and all around had a good time with. Thank you, dear Santa. I love you.

Oh and epic glutes day 24 + one rep for BOOTY. I am not going to skimp out on my booty duty, no sir.

328 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Ended up chilling with Cooper while doing my Secret Santa workout. It was so nice.

Cooper status - Behold him monitoring me, making sure I do... Things.

411857782_10219245677892733_2996681488970052834_n.png

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
939 - Nevermind, skipped out on booty duty because I started not feeling well after I did December fit day 24. Oops? It's my stomach don't worry. It's probably anxiety for tomorrow. Doing bridges with an upset stomach sounds like a bad idea.

329 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Lost my Pokemon match again lmao, but no worries, I had fun. And since Laura posted pictures of her doggo, my brain was happy.

Cooper status - fluffy boi helped : )

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
940 - Apparently I am not feeling well in the tummy because GUESS WHO IS STARTING THAT TIME. okay. bridges can wait. Anyway, fit December day 25!

330 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well, Christmas didn't have my brother which... Mom did not like, but uh, I was okay with it except for the circumstance, if that makes sense? I usually feel emotionally exhausted after Christmas but right now I feel... Fine. ... ... ... Definitely talking to my therapist about this- ANYWAY, IT WAS GOOD, I LOVE YOU.

Cooper status - He was SO HAPPY today. Since my brother's step kids weren't around he was much less nervous than normal, and so he was going up to me, my parents and my aunt whenever we were to open a gift like "o! helo! let me help u!"

It was the cutest thing. Oh my God my dog is the cutest creature on this broken planet.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Mamatigerj Merry Christmas dear!

@MadamMeow And guess what? HE LOVES YOU. BEHOLD. HIM INSPECTING A GEEFT.
414084366_10219254373590120_3147347030220126732_n.jpg

941 - December fit day 26 and I am done with bridges for today because tummy hurty.

331 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Ended up doing 90 shoulder taps. I'd do 10 if I didn't get past the first round of the fall guys thing on ff14, and 20 if I got to the second. Got to the second round twice.

Good thing - I'm actually getting better at fighting games, so yay!

Cooper status - Full of love and cute.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@MadamMeow Shetland Sheepdogs are known to actually be cat like! So with Cooper you have the best of both worlds.

942 - Glutes will begin when I am not cramping. December fit day 27 + Couple minutes of march steps, a couple squats so I can have some booty, some calf raises.

332 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I learned there is a capybara cafe in Tokyo. Let's go there. All of us. Together. NOW.

Cooper status - Made of love. And boof. Just imagine Cooper

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
943 - HEAD OW. So I did December fit day 28.

333 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - And a bit of shadow boxing.

Good thing - mom made paninis from leftover holiday ham. i am content.

Cooper status - COOPER HAS STATED THAT ANYONE WHO DRINKS ONE GLASS OF WATER IS ALLOWED TO BOOP HIM, DRINK UP EVERYONE FOR HE WILL RECEIVE A BOOP FOR EVERY GLASS

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
944 - JUMPING JACKS. MY SWORN ENEMY. DECEMBER FIT DAY 29 WAS DONE, BUT AT THE COST OF eh whatever I need to stop being a baby. Anyway, I did a few sets of squats, fight me.

334 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I have a five day weekend and it's gonna be good. I am gonna try and make it good.

Cooper status - Alas a lot of it will be at my besties place but not to worry, I'll hopefully have treats for him after <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
945 - Anyone care if I do a hall pass for today and just do Dec fit day 31 now because I'm driving to my besties tomorrow? No? Great! You gonna object to me doing some high knees too? No? Also great.

335 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Did some punches because I am unstoppable. Ish.

Good thing - BUDDY GAVE ME THE FULL VERSION OF GRANBLUE VERSUS RISING LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cooper status - He will be the best boy for mom and dad when I leave tomorrow : )

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
946 - I DROVE. YAY. Anyway. Did some flutter kicks and march steps so my legs wouldn't like. Die. Since I'm sitting on a bed in my besties living room rn

336 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - I am at besties. I am content. And mom liked my birthday presents to her! <3

Cooper status - OH HE GAVE ME THE GUILTIEST OF SNOOTS BEFORE I LEFT ;A;

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Uh... I guess my post from yesterday didn't go through? So here we go.

947 - Some walkin'! And whatever it took to make my legs not fall asleep lmao

337 - Few minutes here and there!

Good thing - Did a little food shopping today, nomnomnom

Cooper status - Good boy protecting mom and dad at home <3

AND THEN TODAY.

948 - I've been playing Breath of the Wild at my besties so... I've been doing one squat per shrine done! ... 240 in total! YAY

338 - A few minutes here and there! No timing them on my app.

ZORO WORKOUT - 270 shoulder taps, 30 for each Korok I found.

Good thing - Well, with this game being horrendously addicting I can at least cut some fat with it...

Cooper status - Let's hope I can find him some doggo treats tomorrow :D

Syrius

Valkyrie from The Sonoran Desert
"Energy and persistence conquers all things. -Benjamin Franklin"
I was actually a little jealous that I hadn't thought about doing squats when I found a shrine myself. Maybe I'll do that when I get back into Tears of the Kingdom. I'll probably do something else for Koroks though. Must go make a note to myself now.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@MadamMeow Oh trust me I get lost so easily!

@Syrius Go for it! Let me know how it goes :D

949 - 30 squats! And a lil' walking! And the daily workout of a 60 second sumo squat hold!

339 - Gonna meditate before bed!

ZORO WORKOUT - 60 shoulder taps, at least? I can't remember if I found Koroks before I left the besties place...

Good thing - Alas, I am back not at my best friends place. But I am home with a giant fluffball. And that is good.

Giant fluffba- I mean, Cooper status - He is pleased with the treats I brought home. All is well.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
950 - 60 squats!

340 - Will do five minutes before bed!

ZORO WORKOUT - 90 shoulder taps!

Good thing - I didn't do a lot today since... I was just talking a lot with buddies tonight after work. And it felt GREAT. HUMAN INTERACTION. I... I really need to let myself do nothing more often. Like yeah I'll still work out but some days I need to allow myself to just. Nope.

Cooper status - He was VERY HELPFUL TODAY. Why? Because, I mean, he's the best helper doggo.

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
I know I am late to your thread, but "at least I am not James Somerton" is such a mood xD as a casual viewer I was deeply disappointed in him after those relevations. But I think I'll try to keep this in mind next time my brain says I haven't done enough in a day (it's usually lies anyway).

Also, your doggo does seem to be made of 50% love and 50% floof :sweet:

And yes, build that epic booty, I believe in you!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas You're never too late to a party that will never end. I love you, you wonderful owl bard person you.

951 - 3 shrines, 90 squats! Addition - 2 minutes of march steps every time I fast travel. I think I'll use the 2 minutes for fast travel in other games too. So yeah, 2 minutes of march steps, fight me. OH YEAH, EPIC GLUTES DAY 25 + 1 SET FOR BOOTY.

341 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 1 Korok, 30 shoulder taps! Addition - 3 deaths, 30 overhead punches each, so 3 sets of 30... ... I'm gonna look like frickin' Goku when I'm done with this game.

Good thing - I did some quick Googling and I have been alive for 11,263 days. This means that as of writing, today has been my 11,263rd day of not being James Somerton. (I didn't watch his videos but I was still disappointed on a level of someone who loves doing research. I will pat the heads of any of his former fans.)

Cooper status - Not only can I confirm that Cooper is 50% floof and 50% love, I can also confirm he is 100% the goodest boy ever, and that he also is not James Somerton.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
952 - OKAY - 3 Shrines- 90 squats
10 Animals in compendium - 300 squat hold punches
Fast travel done 3 times - 6 minutes of march steps

342 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 7 Deaths - 210 punches (I'M HAVING A NORMAL ONE RIGHT NOW)
4 Koroks - 120 shoulder taps

Good thing - I ACTUALLY WON A POKEMON MATCH HELLA

Cooper status - fwuffy buddy lov u <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
953 - 4 shrines - 120 squats, 5 animals in compendium - 150 squat hold punches - Also did shoveling and whatnot outside since snow, after I just... Played more of the game but didn't do workouts for it because, I mean. I think shoveling and whatnot is a workout enough.

343 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 5 deaths - 150 overhead punches, 2 koroks - 60 shoulder taps

Good thing - Mom made amazing soup tonight. I am pleased.

Cooper status - AND YOU BET HE GOT HELPER PIECES FROM IT.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
954 - Mostly just did the Vah Ruta boss today, so... Just did a lot of march steps. I'm hella distracted right now due to family/work stuff. But know I love you all.

344 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Had a nice voice chat with a friend, so that helped.

Cooper status - He enjoyed the snow for sure. Best Sheltie boi loves you, too.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
955 - 2 shrines, 60 squats. One fast travel, 2 minutes march steps.

345 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 2 deaths - 60 punches - 3 creatures - 90 squat hold punches - 3 koroks - 90 shoulder taps

Good thing - I love you. That is all.

Cooper status - FLUFFY BOY EATS SNOW. MORE ON THIS AT 11.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Deadoks Thanks, viking bro! I didn't do much today, but there will be more in the future.

956 - One shrine so thirty squats. Did some wide stance squats because I could, and you cannot stop me. No one can. Not even you.

346 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Two deaths, sixty overhead punches. One critter in the compendium, so thirty squat hold punches.

Good thing - Well, a lot of why I didn't do a lot today was because I was just... Talking to someone I've become close to. Being so vulnerable is something I don't often allow myself to be. I'm usually fine with being just the goofball loud friend, so just being able to tell someone about the ~*trauma*~ is... nice.

Cooper status - IT IS NOW 11, BEHOLD, HE MONCH THE SNOW

IMG_2930.jpg

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
AND HE WILL DO IT AGAIN.

957 - Two shrines, 60 squats. One fast travel, 2 minutes of march steps.

347 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 3 Koroks, 90 shoulder taps. One critter, 30 squat hold punches.

Good thing - Went to the mall today and got a couple new aux cords for my work headphones. Sweet release... ;A; Question for you all - What do you like to listen to at work?

Cooper status - [boop] he boop u

Last edited:

Syrius

Valkyrie from The Sonoran Desert
"Energy and persistence conquers all things. -Benjamin Franklin"
Uh, let's see. At work, I've been known to listen to TV shows, movies, audio books, and music. Music is usually my writing playlist, epicore, or my workout playlist. Really depends on what I am doing and how my ADHD brain is behaving.

While writing, epicore, writing playlist, something that fits a specific mood, or thunderstorms. Again, depends on what the ADHD says works for me today. I can sometimes get really distracted by something with lyrics, and other days it doesn't matter a bit.

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
While writing, I could never listen to music with lyrics in the language I was working in. This did once have me translate my homework from Old Norse to modern English while listening to German metal and texting a friend in Dutch. I can't listen to any new music while working though, only stuff I am already comfortable with.

I do love some instrumental music while doing text-based stuff too. God Is An Astronaut are one of my favourites, I just chuck on an album and enjoy the dynamics.

When doing chores or walking I like to listen to podcasts these days. Cooking and Dishes are frequently done to 'It's Probably Not Aliens' or 'The Deprogram', while walks and sewing have featured 'Witch Please' (now Material Girls),'Secret Feminist Agenda', and 'Maintenance Phase.' Sometimes you just need to get a giggling fit in the open air :p