BREAKING: 10K push-ups needed to save planet!

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"
20 push-ups
= 5,430 left

Almost at 50%! Way to go bees!
I'm hearing reports that the source of the Earth's orbital disruption is close to being discovered...

dancer

Fae from India
Pronouns: She/Her
"New Bee getting fit"
Just found this. Little old me can't do much, but I will do what I can.

25 planet pushers
5,390 left

Serena Williams Kiss GIF by Tennis Channel

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"
54 push-ups
= 5,140 left

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
77 push-ups
= 4,640 left

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
BREAKING! Darebee scientists have discovered the source of the problem!
A planet-dwarfing Cheeto has appeared in space threatening the delicate balance of our solar system (Frito-Lay was unavailable for comment).

3D World GIF by Michael Hazani

Please, reserve your HOW? and WHY? for another day! We've put our thinking caps on again... and
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

The sonic waves from 100 clapping push-ups should break that sucker into pieces! (and they count to the overall total)
Please put your physics calculators away! WE DID THE MATH!

Are we going to let our planet be bulled by snack food? Does anyone actually believe they're "Made with Real Cheese"? NO!
Let's get clapping! 😡

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
5 clappers
= 4, 495 left
= 95 HP on cheeto

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
5 clappers
10 push-ups
= 4,365 left
= 90 HP left

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
5 clappers
75 push-ups
= 4,070 left
= 75 HP