My journey will never end

Ekaterina

Druid Posts: 41
There was an irresistible desire to start keeping a diary again.
I have something to be proud of! I took up running. I didn't like running, I didn't understand it, and it was very hard for me. And now, two months later, I am planning to run and dream of running a half marathon. Gone mad!!! I have come a long way for myself. Two months ago, after 1 minute of running, I thought it was impossible for me, dizzy, heart rate was full. Now I'm moving forward. The distance reached 4 km. With each workout, I agree with myself to move forward, because much has been done behind, and I have no right to stop.

25/06/2023:
Running/walking: 4.1km
Steps: 8830
Power Up: -
30 Days of Change: -
Unbound: -

Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 5

A day without core training. But it was a good day.

Ekaterina

@Fremen, @aku-chan, @GentleOx, @JCU, @Mamatigerj Thank you! Your support gives me strength!

26/06/2023:
Running/walking: -
Steps: 4343 (not enough)
Power Up: Day 14 (my arms are still very weak. push ups are hard to do)
30 Days of Change: Day 14
Unbound: Day 23, 24

Wall Push-Up Challenge: :x:
Duolingo: :v:
Sololearn: :x:

Training plan completed. The day was good enough.
Berry picking is a very meditative affair.
IMG_20230626_142026.jpg

27/06/2023:
Running/walking: 5.01 km
Steps: 10325

Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 6
Sololearn: :v:

The workout yesterday was hard on my arms and core. I can't even sneeze! Jogging was replaced by rhythmic walking.
My mental state in the morning was very bad, but by the evening I had returned to a relative norm. Perhaps the wrong daily routine affects. I go to bed late, I wake up late. It is not right.

Last edited:

Ekaterina

28/06/2023:
Steps: 1635

Wall Push-Up Challenge: -

29/06/2023:
Steps: 2487

30/06/2023:
Steps: -

01/07/2023:
Running/walking: 4.0 km
Steps: 10766
30 Days of Change: Day 20

Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 7

For three days I could not force myself to train. The weather is disgusting, the mood too. Yesterday I took myself out for a run despite the rain and wind. The main thing is to get out.
Sunshine this morning. It must be a good day.

Ekaterina

03.07.2023:
Steps: 3011 :sad:

Morning. Good health and mood. I rarely experience this lately, it seems like it should not be. Even there were some plans. Decided this was going to be a good day. Just because I want to.
In the afternoon, a migraine attack began. I have learned to deal with them, but every time they cause me anxiety. Over the past two months, this is only the second attack, before there were two or three attacks a month. And it's just great! I think that this is a consequence of increased physical activity and the emergence of running.

04.07.2023:
Running/walking: 3.9 km
Steps: 8150
30 Days of Change: Day 22

Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 9

A good day. The migraine attack was only one day and it makes me a little happier. Usually the attack lasts three days. And this is a big victory for me.
Today I went cycling again with my son. After I did a short run, shorter and smaller than usual. I didn't do any more training. Still, it's a good day.:move:

Ekaterina

@Mamatigerj Thanks for support:sweet:

@Anek Hello!!!​

@cheetara Привет!!!!​

08.07.2023:
Running/walking: 3.9 km
Steps: 8150
Power Up: Day 16
30 Days of Change: Day 16
Unbound: Day 25

Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 10

The week was full of events. I could only train on Saturday. But I don't regret anything! Those were good days without anxiety!
Yesterday I was walking in my favorite place:perfect:
IMG_20230709_213750.jpg

Ekaterina

astro_rae, Fremen, JCU, Mamatigerj, Tileenah, TopNotch, Anek it's really a beautiful place. It is wonderful at any time of the year.

14.07.2023:
Steps: 12123

The workload should decrease and I should be able to get back to my old workout routine. During the week I allowed myself to relax and not scold for skipping workouts. I only did one run. It was a good idea. Now my body itself requires exercise and movement.
Today, an unplanned walk gave an interesting acquaintance. Meet my new friend!
IMG_20230714_135249.jpg

Ekaterina

TopNotch There are a lot of squirrels here. They live in city parks. This squirrel has a house in a grove in the middle of the city. They are funny and cheeky

17.07.2023:
Steps: 5543
Power Up: Day 17
30 Days of Change: Day 22
Unbound: Day 26

Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 11

17.07.2023:
Running/walking: 4,0 km
Steps: 14637
Power Up: Day 19
30 Days of Change: Day 24
Unbound: Day 27

Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 12

I'm slowly getting back to my original pace. As long as you have to negotiate. The main thing is to start.
An interesting observation: yesterday my mental state was frightening me, today while jogging my head cleared up, and after training I felt better. How much does physical activity affect our mental health? Or is it just a coincidence? Another reason not to forget about physical activity every day!
It remains to restore the sleep schedule and return to meditation. I don't even remember when or why I stopped meditating. I practiced meditation every day, and at some point I stopped. :vsad:

Ekaterina

@TopNotch Thanks, those were helpful!
No practice since Monday. The last workout turned out to be too intense for my legs and I developed crepatura. I could do upper body exercises, but my brain is smarter than me, and I convinced myself that training can be postponed. It looks like crazy! You convince yourself not to do something and scold yourself for it!

Ekaterina

Running/walking: 5,23 km
Steps: 9975
Power Up: Day 20
30 Days of Change: Day 25
Unbound: Day 28

Challenge:
Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 14
Counting Victories: Day 2
Daily Walk: Day 1
Daily Hug: Day 1

There are no thoughts in my head...
My cat calls me to sleep every evening, she has some kind of built-in alarm clock. I don't listen and then I regret it. Today I will accept her invitation and go to bed on time.
Suddenly, an old and very beautiful song appeared in my playlist. I haven't heard from her for a very long time. I love it when words and music make you freeze.

Last edited:

Ekaterina

Running/walking: 3.64 km
Steps: 20046
30 Days of Change: Day 28
Unbound: Day 29

Challenge:
Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 16
Counting Victories: Day 4
Daily Walk: Day 3
Daily Hug: Day 3

Wow! On a run, I slowed down the pace and was able to keep my pulse in the anaerobic zone. You just had to get behind yourself and enjoy the workout. :dance: But bodyweight exercises are still hard to do. I understand that I never developed strength, but it's a little insulting. :crawl:

Ekaterina

Ekaterina

@mavie @TopNotch @Froud Thanks for support!

Steps: 4289
Power Up: 21
Foundation: Day 1
Unbound: Day 1

Challenge:
Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 19
Counting Victories: Day 9
Daily Walk: -
Daily Hug: Day 8

Excellent day! The main program for now will be Foundation Level II. I want to try dumbbells. When I buy them, I will switch to Hard Reset Strength. Maybe it's too early for me to increase the load. If you don't try, you won't know!
Unbound started over.
P.S. No walks today. Rain all day.

Ekaterina

Steps: 6565
Power Up: Day 22
Foundation: Day 2
Unbound: Day 2

Challenge:
Wall Push-Up Challenge: Day 22
Counting Victories: Day 11
Daily Walk: Day 9
Daily Hug: Day 10
August challenge Epic Arms: Day 2
Duolingo: :x:

In the evening I forced myself to do all the workouts. It's hot outside. I do not tolerate high temperatures, my migraine worsens. Today I got off with a slight headache, which is already excellent.