The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
I like heavy metal and rock. Bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot & Shinedown. My first boyfriend for the 13 years was a guitar player.

Before I go into work, I listen to my spotify for about 20 minutes, but I have other genres mixed in too. The fastness gets me motivated.

Kind of like Dwight on the American version of The Office before he would go on sales calls. Lol

Rocking Out Season 3 GIF by The Office

Today, I had to do in the office with my earbuds to tune everyone's chitter chatter out. So for me it helps me focus. :)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
@Laura Rainbow Dragon Huh! I... Wish I had that problem-- The dancing problem, I mean, I don't get up as much as I should.

@Syrius ADHD FRIEND HELLO I LOVE YOU, no wonder you made such a perfect program for me lmao

@Maegaranthelas HOLD IT, YOU JUST MENTIONED ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS. My favorite album from them is All is Violent, All is Bright, EASILY.

@MadamMeow I don't listen to A7X too often but if Bat Country is on the radio I need to listen to it, it just goes so hard.

958 - One shrine, 30 squats. 3 fast travels, 6 minutes march steps done at one but... I think next week Imma up the ante on these things.

348 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 2 Koroks, 60 shoulder taps - 2 deaths, 60 up punches.

Good thing - THREE DAY WEEKEND TIME FOR BED I LOVE YOU

Cooper status - fwuffy boy happy <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas I am so jealous of you, oh my God.

@Syrius Don't say you've been bad, just say you can be better! What helps me is gaming while I'm right next to my laptop, so I can write down my deaths and whatnot as they happen, then I can do them in chunks.

959 - No BOTW today but - Epic glutes day 26 + 1 set for BOOTY. Also march steps.

349 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

Good thing - I WON ANOTHER POKEMON MATCH YESSSSSS

Cooper status - boof!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
960 - Upped the ante a bit today! 2 fast travel - Five minute march steps, New thing - Beat a boss, 40 flutter kicks

350 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 1 korok - 40 shoulder taps, 5 critters - 200 squat hold punches

Good thing - Cool Fish had chill day :)

Cooper status - He loves you. Did you know that? Like just think about it, if you're having a bad day, somewhere in the northeastern united states is a dog that loves you.

Note to self - Did a shrine, fast traveled twice, found one critter, found two koroks and died twice after ten. Just didn't wanna work out so close to bed, so I'll do it tomorrow.

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
Cooper is awesome! He makes the world a better place just by existing in it. All that love going out into the world all the time like that. We are well blessed to have him with us.
(I also say this to my Shelby on a regular basis.)

I love your gaming workouts!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Laura Rainbow Dragon I actually did gasp when you posted Shelby. She's so cute. And I'm thinking of opening a gaming workout thread, whaddaya think?

961 - Did what I said I would yesterday - 5 minute march steps, plus some more time since I think the timer here froze at one point and I... didn't really notice lol. Anyway, also did epic glutes day 27 + 1 set for booty, plus 40 squats for yesterday's shrine. Didn't play the game today.

351 - Will do before bed!

ZORO WORKOUT - One critter, 40 squat hold punches. Two deaths - 80 upward punches.

Good thing - I have a semi New Years Resolution of drinking tea at least once a day. AND SO I AM DOING WELL AT IT.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy is very loving and cuddly and he LOVES YOU.

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
I'm thinking of opening a gaming workout thread, whaddaya think?

Good idea! It seems there are a lot of gamers here. And this type of micro workout is a great way to get more activity into one's day, and also it's a way to celebrate your game achievements that actually helps people to get stronger/fitter.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Laura Rainbow Dragon AND SO I SHALL. EVENTUALLY.

962 - 120 squats due to 3 shrines, general workoutiness due to shoveling.

352 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 80 squat hold punches for critters, 120 shoulder taps for Koroks (spiced it up, did 40 normal taps, 40 bicep extensions and 40... what do they call 'em, over the head taps? y'all know what i'm about)

Good thing - Tea warms my soul. Yes.

Cooper status - He went to the groomers today and was an EXCELLENT MAN.

For tomorrow - Eight koroks, one death, two shrines.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
963 - 120 squats due to three shrines, 5 minute march steps from two fast travels.

353 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 120 shoulder taps (3 koroks), 120 bicep extensions (3 koroks), 80 overhead taps (2 koroks), 40 overhead punches from one death, chest and back light.

Good thing - I still have my fake Christmas tree up and you cannot stop me.

Cooper status - THE TOILET MADE A WEIRD NOISE HE HAS TO BOOF HOLY FRICK Y'ALL (we had a water filter fixed today so there was air in the pipes and this displeased him)

For tomorrow - 1 critter, 1 fast travel

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
964 - Five minutes of march stepping even though I only fast traveled once, sue me. Also I'm tired so y'all ain't getting much out of me rn.

354 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 3 Koroks = 40 shoulder taps, 40 bicep extensions, 40 overhead shoulder taps. 1 critter = 40 squat hold punches.

Good thing - I got my butt kicked in Pokemon but I'm getting better! He knows which buttons to click so the fact that I whittled him a bit really made me happy.

Cooper status - He went ! at least once today. Perhaps, @Laura Rainbow Dragon, he sensed the boop! He is usually booped by humans!!!!!!!

For tomorrow - 2 pictures of weapons (I'll figure it out when I get there), 1 korok, 1 shrine.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
965 - Five minute march steps, 30 second wall pushup hold (10 seconds for every weapon I took a photo of), 2 shrines so 80 squats.

355 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Okay I think I did 5 koroks? ... I'll round it up to six so I can do the 3 things, so 80 shoulder taps, 80 bicep extensions and 80 overheads.

Good thing - Finally... Friday...

Cooper status - IT'S FRIDAY THE HOOMANS ARE HOME I MUST BE CUTE AND GIVE THEM TINY KISSES

For tomorrow - 1 death, three fast travels, 5 critters, 2 koroks.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
966 - 17.5 minutes of march steps for 7 fast travels. 120 squats for three shrines.

356 - five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 2 deaths = 80 overhead punches, 6 critter pictures = 240 squat hold punches. 80 elbow clicks = two side quests done. 120 bicep extensions = 3 koroks. 120 shoulder taps = 3 koroks. 120 overhead taps = 3 koroks. 30 second wall push-up hold = 3 weapon photos.

Anyway let’s see how I feel tomorrow!

Good thing - oh man. That was a lot of working out!

Cooper status - cutest fwuff <3

I have this week been informed by my partner that all my squat work is becoming visible.
I just felt like I needed to share this with you, since we both have Epic Booty Goals
EXCELLENT NEWS. <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
967 - Didn't do the game today, largely chilled. But I did kind of a BOTW lite workout today? Did 5ish minutes of march steps, epic glutes day 27 + one set for booty- ... I apparently did 27 earlier up there but, frick it, I did it again, who cares, we here for booty.

357 - Will do before bed!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 40 squat hold punches, 40 bicep extensions, 40 overhead taps, 40 shoulder taps.

Good thing - Got some crocheting done!

Cooper status - Fluffy boy took care of me when mom and dad were out. I am still here. He is still here. The house is still here. He did a good job.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas Squirtles from Pokemon! I sell stuff when the weather isn't terribad lmao. I'm trying to get a good head start on making stuff.

@Deadoks Thanks Belgian viking bro! I return the good vibes in my own way, by giving my dog a hug for you.

968 - 2 shrines = 80 squats.

358 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 4 korok = 160 bicep extensions. 3 weapon pic = 30 second wall pushup hold. - 3 critters = 120 squat hold punches. 1 death = 40 overhead punches. Chest and back light.

Good thing - Mom made the beef and rice bowls. Healthy AND I have enough leftover for work!

Cooper status - Warm boy gives warm hugs, also loves you.

For tomorrow - Four fast travels

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas Lemme know if you ever need help!

969 - 5 fast travels = 12.5 minutes of march steps, 2 mini bosses = 80 flutter kicks , 1 shrine = 40 squats.

359 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 1 death = 40 overhead punches, 9 koroks = 120 bicep extensions, 120 shoulder taps, 120 overhead taps, 1 weapon photo = 10 second wall pushup hold. PHEW.

Good thing - Still keeping up with my tea drinking goal for the year, so that's neat.

Cooper status - Fluff boy loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
970 - I don't feel well today so I only did 40 shoulder taps, 40 bicep extensions and 40 overhead taps. I'll be okay, I just need sleep. Just feeling sniffly and icky.

360 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well, I still tried and moved my arms, so that's good. Time for bed.

Cooper status - Mom made cookies today and he got helper pieces!

For tomorrow if I feel up to it - 2 fast travels, 5 koroks

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks guys <3 I'm still eh today? I think I know what's going on - Without getting into too much detail, I've been very stressed lately, and my depression is spicy af this time of year. No worries, I am in no danger if y'all were thinking that, I'm just... Tired. So I'm gonna go to bed early tonight.

971 - The same thing as yesterday, I am not breaking this streak, no sir. I'm calling the 40 bicep extensions/40 shoulder taps/40 overhead taps... ... THE KOROK TRIPLE. So I did two sets of that.

361 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I feel like crap but I'm going to bed loved, so I am lucky.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy wants you to be kind to yourself today. He loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
I'm still feeling eh, but I still feel the vibes from y'all <3

972 - Did the Korok triple a couple of times, so, yay!

362 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Made it to Friday. Now we sleep in. Yes. All of us. Together.

Cooper status - Protective boi making sure I'm okay by being the cutest (it is working)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
973 - Chest and back light and korok triple a couple of times. Does going in my car and then going into the post office count as walking?

363 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Well I feel a little better? Ish? Time to sleep in! Again!

Cooper status - Good fluffy boy protected me when mom and dad were out <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
974 - Slightly more on the mend from my... Weird depression sick - Chest and back light, 2 sets of the Korok triple.

364 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Got more crocheting done today. Really hoping to do well business-wise this year.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy kisses you good luck for this week <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
975 - 100 calf raises, because I could.

365 - Five minute meditation! A year of this!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 80 elbow clicks, a few rounds of the Korok triple.

Good thing - Panera bread had a one dollar soup with entree thing. I got soup'd, yo.

TOMATO SOUP IS BEST SOUP FIGHT ME. IT'S SIMPLE BUT SATISFYING AND PAIRS EXTREMELY WELL WITH OTHER FOODS SUCH AS CARBS. IT CAN STAND ON ITS OWN OR BE A GREAT SIDE DISH.

Cooper status - fwuffy boy ate some snow!!! because it snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
I love me some tomato soup. Especially with fresh basil, hot sauce or crushed chilis ('cause I like my food to make me sweat) and some super old cheddar cheese crumbled and melted into it. And you're right about the carbs. A nice piece of crusty bread dipped into tomato soup is awesome. But I have many times made a meal out of just dipping plain ol' whole wheat sandwich bread in there.

:noming::soup::heart:

Congratulations on your full year of meditating!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Congratulations of 1 year of meditating!! That's so awesome. :staystrong:
Tomato was one of my two favorites growing up and I always had to eat it with grilled cheese.
YOU GET ME, MAN. YOU GET ME.

I love me some tomato soup. Especially with fresh basil, hot sauce or crushed chilis ('cause I like my food to make me sweat) and some super old cheddar cheese crumbled and melted into it. And you're right about the carbs. A nice piece of crusty bread dipped into tomato soup is awesome. But I have many times made a meal out of just dipping plain ol' whole wheat sandwich bread in there.

:noming::soup::heart:

Congratulations on your full year of meditating!
Join us in grilled cheese + tomato soup land.

976 - Basically I got distracted with ff14 and only did like, 80 elbow clicks and 2 rounds of the Korok triple BUT IT WAS SOMETHING. ... Also I held Cooper for a while. 30 pounds of floofie.

366 - And five minutes again! Thank you all for being so lovely. Mwah. Love y'all.

Good thing - Going to a warm bed on a cold night is a blessing.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy was held. And he did not care. Seriously like, I can just lift him and hold him there for a while and he's chill.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
977 - Did the 40 squat hold calf raises!

367 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light, 80 elbow clicks, 2 Korok triples.

Good thing - Another night where I reflect on my blessings. Even when I feel unlovable, I am still loved.

Cooper status - He got SO many head smooches tonight.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
978 - Not a lot. I got distracted by Pokemon. ... I'm revisiting old games before the wireless internet stuff shuts off for 3ds ok >: But, 80 elbow clicks, 2 korok triples, and 40 overhead punches because I died once in FF14.

368 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - WE HAD A CORGI AT WORK AND IT WAS MAGICAL. I got a headache and he came over to comfort me, and left when I told him I was fine <3

Cooper status - He is not jealous of the corgi, as he has more legs. ... He wasn't there to see him, but he knows all.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@roman Thank you drar!

ALRIGHT, DOING A NEW POKEMON GAINS CHALLENGE. Feel free to add some ideas! Right now I'm doing Alpha Sapphire and Ultra Moon.

- New Pokémon caught by ball - 40 chest expansions
- CAUGHT SHINY - 100 squats
- New Pokemon evolved - 40 bicep extensions
- Flag taken from secret base in Alpha Sapphire - 20 overhead clenches/unclenches.

979 - 100 squats babeeeeey!

369 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - 2 new Pokemon, 80 chest expansions. 3 new evolved Pokemon, 120 bicep extensions. 4 flags, 80 overhead clenches/unclenches.

Good thing - YEAH THE 100 SQUATS WAS FROM A SHINY SPHEAL HOLY FRICK IT WAS FULL ODDS TOO

Cooper status - Fluffboy is ready for the WEEKEND!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
980 - 2 new Pokemon, 80 chest expansions. 1 flag, 20 overhead clenches/unclenches... ... And that's... All I could do. Let me explain. I'm being vague intentionally here but uh.

Basically, my idea for my day was this - Play some Pokemon in the morning, go do some errands, come back, play the video game we're talking about on a podcast with a friend tonight, then after, work out more. However, after we got done recording, a... Person in my life, who has hurt me a lot, called me on my cellphone, much to my confusion. We never talk, because I'm repulsed by them for being a wad. We talked for a bit, but of course I am confused as shit, as it is 9:30 PM. After about like, maybe a half hour, we hang up, and I talk to my parents like "lol wtf just happened?" Apparently, he's been going through a support group and uh, one of the things they want people to do there is to apologize to people you hurt. So apparently, he wanted to apologize to me. However, none of what he said was an apology.

Until he called back.

Eventually he broke and said I was his biggest mistake in mistreatment, and I... ... Well, I didn't sugarcoat it. I said yeah, you dun' goofed. He McFricked up, and badly with me. I could only get him off the phone at around 11:15.

I know I sound harsh right now. I'm just not prepared to really have this person in my life right now. He wants to make amends. I want to go to bed.

370 - Well, squeaked out a few meditation minutes so that's... A thing.

Good thing - And before this I had a chill day so, yay. Got some lit stuff at the farmers market.

Cooper - Ah, the goodest boy of them all. Who will be getting many fluffy kisses when I wake up.

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
I'm just not prepared to really have this person in my life right now.
This is 100% your call! You don't owe this person anything.
They want to "make amends"? So what? That's not your problem.
You are not obligated to let people back into your life who hurt you. Ever. Period.
Good for you for standing up for yourself and telling them what's what.
I don't think you sound harsh at all. I think you sound reasonable and responsible.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
This is 100% your call! You don't owe this person anything.
They want to "make amends"? So what? That's not your problem.
You are not obligated to let people back into your life who hurt you. Ever. Period.
Good for you for standing up for yourself and telling them what's what.
I don't think you sound harsh at all. I think you sound reasonable and responsible.

You're right. I think just, this person is... Well, let's say they have the ability to go to things I am at. And right now, there's a lot of praise towards him for admitting he did me dirty, but not a lot of sympathy for me being a victim. Do not worry, nothing illegal happened to me, he was just... A massive douche to the point where I sometimes discuss him in therapy. So I do feel pressure to make amends.

Maybe I should schedule going to my besties soon.

981 - 11 flags, 200 clenches/unclenches - 9 evolve, 360 bicep extensions - 3 catches - 120 chest expansions.

371 - Five minute meditation, though it's still insanely hard to focus right now.

Good thing - Lots of Pokemon today, at least.

Cooper status - Oh, sweet fluffy boy. Did you know he loves gingersnap cookies? He loves them a lot.

Last edited:

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
You're right. I think just, this person is... Well, let's say they have the ability to go to things I am at. And right now, there's a lot of praise towards him for admitting he did me dirty, but not a lot of sympathy for me being a victim. Do not worry, nothing illegal happened to me, he was just... A massive douche to the point where I sometimes discuss him in therapy. So I do feel pressure to make amends.
I am sorry.
:hug:

This is very misguided of the people around you to pressure you like that. And it's hurtful.

Unfortunately, I think we are conditioned in a very unhealthy way in our culture, to praise and support those who have done harm while ignoring the needs of the people they have harmed. Our media (television, movies, sometimes the news too) has a fetish with flawed "heroes". We are inundated with stories of protagonists who screw up badly, hurt other people in the process, and then enter some twelve-step program where they decide to turn their life around. Then they go on this "making amends" mission in which their victims are all supposed to just forgive them and welcome them back into their lives with open arms, and we the viewers are supposed to root for this to happen because that is the story narrative, that is the fairy tale. But it is a fairy tale. It's not real life. In real life, actions have consequences. And yes, we give children the opportunity to learn from their mistakes and grow. But as adults we need to learn that our actions have consequences, and it is all kinds of wrong to expect the victim of a bad action to keep suffering for that action so that the perpetrator can be forgiven and not have to suffer the consequences of their own shitty behaviour. All kinds of wrong. (It's especially insidious when the victim is female and the perpetrator is male as the pressure then also buys into/props up the whole misogynistic attitude that female humans must always be forgiving and accept male humans' screw ups because the poor little male humans cannot control their own behaviour.--An attitude that is also pretty misandric as it infantilizes men.)

But I should stop ranting in your thread. Just please know that I support you doing what you need to do to protect yourself. (Even if you ultimately decide that the best thing for you to do is to forgive the douche.) You are not wrong or in any way being harsh to protect yourself in this situation.

Cooper status - Oh, sweet fluffy boy. Did you know he loves gingersnap cookies? He loves them a lot.
Cooper, please give Fishy a big ol' hug for me. And remind her that she is awesome.
(I love gingersnaps too.)

Last edited: