A mechanical heartbeat in the snowy forest

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Mamatigerj , @Tileenah , @CODawn , @BlackButler , @aku-chan !

Yesterday no meditation - basically I spent my sunday finishing some work. Duuuuh. Better not happen too often.
This morning Spellbound D4 - charged persuasion; 3*15 band pull-apart and 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D4. Meditation not yet done (hmmm, again, bad patter Wolvie...).

D77 of consecutive exercise (D60 is August 17th)

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @mavie ! Didn't post much this week because it was very busy. We're having a looong heatwave, and it's very tiring... Gotta be strong until Tuesday. But it's tough! Luckily I can do the aqua exercise classes...

Meditation done Monday.
Tuesday Spellbound D5, 3*15 band pull-apart and 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D5. meditation. Ended the day with Aquagym class.
Wednesday Spellbound D6, 3*15 band pull-apart and 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D6. meditation.
Thurssday Spellbound D7, 3*15 band pull-apart and 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D7. meditation. Office day, and last day for the colleague that's leaving us. Sigh. Anyhow she clearly loved the leather handbag I had picked for her, and she liked the jewelry too.
Friday Spellbound D8, 3*15 band pull-apart and 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D8. meditation. ETA : and another aquagym class. Felt good!
This morning Spellbound D9, 3*15 band pull-apart and 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D9. meditation not yet done.
For the moment, in Spellbound my charged attack and defense spells are dome, shield, lightning storm and wind blast.

Now to continue hydrating myself. Can't wait for Tuesday....

D82 of consecutive exercise (D60 is August 17th)

Last edited:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Meditation done yesterday.
This morning Spellbound D10, 3*30 band pull-apart and 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D10. meditation done.
The defense spell worked, so for the moment I have all my attack spells, LOL.

Still way too hot, and uncomfortable... Tuesday, hurry up!

D83 of consecutive exercise (D60 is August 17th)

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Tuesday Spellbound D12, 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D12. meditation done - IBS centric. Aquagym class.
Wednesday Spellbound D13, 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D13. meditation done - 10 minutes. It was also return to choir practice, love it so much! 5,000 steps done.
This morning Spellbound D14, 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D14. 5 mins equal breathing (as it is the day I go to the office, that shall be acceptable).

My middle back started getting stiff as a board and painful, I think I may have overdone / poorly done the band pull-aparts, so I stopped them, and replaced with some back twists (sitted twist with crossed legs and one knee up, the name won't come - ETA it is Marichyasana C). Supported heart openers could be a good one too, like supported Matsyasana. It's a bit better,

D87 of consecutive exercise (D60 is August 17th)

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Merci @Tileenah , j'ai un RDV pour la semaine prochaine (pas celle qui commence demain, mais après), chez un kiné recommandé par mon médecin du sport. My physiotherapy appointment is in about 10 days, not too far (got to take public transportation), but he is recommended by my sports doc.

Saturday morning Spellbound D16, 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D16. 10 mins meditation.
This morning Spellbound D17, 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch ; and Miner challenge D17. 10 mins meditation.

D91 of consecutive exercise (D60 is August 17th)
(ETA : corrected the count, somewhere I slipped, but this is D91 for sure!)

Last edited:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Oooh, glad to see again a certain Welsh dragon, @colin ! Mademoiselle Luna thanks you, though she thinks she always looks good , silly vain little kitty ;)

ETA / @colin , give us some update if you can and wish ;) Always glad to see you!

Yesterday evening did Miner challenge D18, 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch, and 5 minutes equal breathing.

This morning Spellbound D19; 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch and Marichyasana C, miner challenge D19, no meditation yet.

D93 of consecutive exercise, D90 was September 16th.

Last edited:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Yesterday evening 10 mis meditation, and yoga class - that's the more demanding class, with a teacher who's very good at correcting your posture.

This morning Spellbound D20; 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch and Marichyasana C, miner challenge D20, IBS-centered meditation.

It is a little victory that I could do all that since, yesterday afternoon, I got a message that the doctor appointment I was supposed to have end October was changed to .... this Friday. And for that appointment I am supposed to have bloodwork (feminine hormone mostly). So I had to go get the bloodwork done this morning or tomorrow morning (and tomorrow being an office presence day, that'd be tough). So this morning all my routine went upside down and topsy turvy to accomodate that, LOL. But it worked.

D94 of consecutive exercise, D90 was September 16th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Friday no meditation, oops!

Saturday Spellbound D23; 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch and Marichyasana C, miner challenge D23, fall equinox meditation.

Today Spellbound D24; 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch and Marichyasana C, miner challenge D24, 10 minutes meditation. BTW, I do frequent adaptations for my knee - jumping backs become regular jacks (10 become 16 to make up for energy), jumping lunges or something akin one day this week was also adapted to regular lunges, number increased.

For the week (Sunday to Saturday, so that I can write it down easily on Sunday:)
I walked at least 5,000 steps or went to the gym every day but Friday.
I went only once to the gym, for different reasons. Must do better.
Fruits and fresh food good
Habit 1 good, Habit 2 not good at all, must work on it.

Yeah, definitly a work in progress, LOL! But I know where. I am really needing that kinesitherapy, the knee is really not happy these days. And I know it is not gonna work overnight ... Oh well, patience.

D98 of consecutive exercise, D90 was September 16th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
This morning Spellbound D25; 3*30 secounds reverse shoulder stretch and band pull - just 20 (I will alternate with Marichyasana to not go back the the back pain I felt), miner challenge D25, 10 minutes meditation.

Thank you @Mamatigerj , I have known much worse, and at least this is a pain where you can use breathing techniques, but looking forward to be rid of it!!!

What else. We saw my second bro - the one who had a row with mom a few weeks ago. It was ... quite good, but the real problems aren't being adressed so it is just a temporary fix... But we'll take it. I may try inviting my brother to tea the Sundays where I have my parents, to see if it helps connecting them back, who knows.

D99 of consecutive exercise, D90 was September 16th. Tomorrow we enter the three digits, LOL!

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @aku-chan , @Mianevem , @Fremen , @Mamatigerj , @Montserrat , @BlackButler and @colin :cool:

So, yesterday finished with meditation and yoga class.

This morning Spellbound D27 (actually D26); 3*30band stretch for my shoulders, miner challenge D27, 10 minutes meditation.

It was also my first appointment with my kinesitherapist. Very nice, very clear and taking the time to explain what he is doing and what we'll be doing. This time, he basically manipulated to loosen up / re-align knee, ankle and hip , and sent me with exercises to do 4 times a week, for about 10 days - we'll meet again on Monday 9th. Of course I already looked up the videos - it takes about 25 minutes to do, and they're well made and clear. We'll see how it works! Now, wondering if I will be able to do Darebee too on the days I do that, we will test when it happens. But I feel I got a good professional here.

Humorous aside : I had the choice of bus or subway, and decided for the bus to avoid the subway steps. Well... on my way there was quite a long staircase! Apparently there is another bus that can take me a step-free route, but it has to be frequent enough / run correctly when I need it. Therefore avoiding staircases to go see my kinesitherapist may be a dificult mission, LOL. So we will see !

D101 of consecutive exercise :bigyes:, D100 was September 26th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Yup, some stations are nightmares to navigate to change lines, the ones adjacent to train stations being the worst offenders (Montparnasse-Bienvenüe, I am looking at you!). (And oh, Châtelet-les-halles... Nightmare-worthy!) Luckily my own station is well made, and so is the one close to the kiné - and I don't need to change lines.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Anek and @NancyTree !

Thursday Spellbound D28 (it will be a long one, many spells to add - charged healing level I and Lightning bolt); 3*30band stretch for my shoulders, miner challenge D28, 10 minutes meditation, yoga class.

Friday Spellbound D28 (again, charged Dome ) - and the knee therapy exercises; 3*sitting twist 20 secs each side, miner challenge D28, 10 minutes meditation.

Saturday / today Spellbound D28 (again , charged Dragon armor) - and the knee therapy exercises; 3*30band stretch for my shoulders, miner challenge D30, meditation not yet done.
I still have to charge one defense and one attack spell. Not sure if I have time to do both tomorrow morning before going to choir and church, we will see.

It is difficult to do knee exercises + another program, I will have to adapt through my kinesitherapy.
New challenge is interesting but maybe a tad intense for me, I am thinking Yoga abs next month.

D104 of consecutive exercise D100 was September 26th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Tileenah , and @CODawn .

Yesterday meditation done
Today Spellbound D28 - charged Wind Blast, and Shield. So tomorrow I should be able to move on! Yoga abs challenge D1 also done, and 10 mins meditation.

Weather is really weirdly warm - even hot, today was 27 degrees C, tomorrow may reach 30 C - in Paris, in October! (That's 80 and 86 degrees Farenheit for my US friends) Should be cooler after. Good, because that's too hot for me!

D105 of consecutive exercise D100 was September 26th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Oh, didn't do the rundown of last week, 24/09 to 30/09:
I walked at least 5,000 steps or went to the gym every day but Friday. Mission accomplished
I went twice to the gym, good one.
Fruits and fish good (though I see I need the "motivation" of counting for fruits or I'd neglect it! Fish is well integrated now); not that good for fresh food (took takeaway or frozen at least three times) ; with all the work and business that one is not doing great.
Meditation was good though a bit short I think once or twice. As not surprising, I had IBS warning signs. Looks like doing those meditations is at least as important as taking my supplements!
Habit 1 good, Habit 2 I do it but fall asleep. And not sure when else to put it... We will think about it.

So, yesterday meditation done, short (less than 5 minutes) though
This morning Yoga abs challenge D4, and knee kinesitherapy exercises ; IBS-centric meditation done so that one is a nice deep one.

D108 of consecutive exercise. D100 was September 26th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
ETA : I still have two days in Spellbound, and then start something new ; keeping in mind I have my knee exercises 4 days/week for an indefinite to take into account. Two options :
Either a program (Athena's playbook ; or very tempted to go through Pandora again, LOL) ; three days a week , advantage the workout is written and a no-brainer, disadvantage I don't do it as designed by our Dareteam, following days, having rest days every X days , and so on.
Or fill out with workouts from the workout list. As knee therapy is , well, lower-body :sorry:, I think it would make sense to do one upper-body strength workout, and two full-body workouts - one strength, and one combat or cardio depending on mood .

Choices, choices... Click "happy" if you think I should go easy-plan with a program, or "applaud" for the individual workouts approach, to help this wolvie choose!

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Yesterday morning Spellbound D 30 (one still left to do!) and Yoga abs challenge D 5, evening yoga class (my knee wasn't a happy camper at all, but I think it was more the extensive subway stairs beforehand, as it was office presence day), and meditation done.

This morning Yoga abs challenge D6, and knee kinesitherapy exercises ; nice 10 minutes meditation. Knee woke me up last night, but seems OK this morning.

Looks like the mini-poll for exercise after Spellbound is giving a trend, and it makes sense. A few more days to decide!

D110 of consecutive exercise. D100 was September 26th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Meditation done, 10 mins, yesterday. However, when returning from dinner with my best friend, knee decided to really hurt - without stairs done previously. Agh.
This morning the knee was really not happy with the subway stairs either. I see the kinesitherapist tomorrow morning, I will have to mention that.

This morning Yoga abs challenge D8 done, and Spellbound D31 - program finished for a rebadge, yay! Meditation not yet done.

D112 of consecutive exercise. D100 was September 26th.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Anek , @CODawn and @Lupus Sheol . Kinesitherapist was reassuring, he did a good deal of manipulations / alignment of hip, knee and ankle, did some ultrasound, and had me work proprioception on one of those woobly boards... Well, this wolf is very bad at balance, so this was interesting! I have some new exercises for the next week, and clearly doing some tree asana is gonna be an additional homework.

Did meditation yesterday evening ; this morning upper body exercise as shown below and Yoga balance D9. No meditation done

D113 of consecutive exercise. D100 was September 26th.