22/01/2024 - Day 22
Main Quest:
- Fit december - day 22 --> 5 sets - 120 sec rest

Side Quest:
- Jump rope 1x500 skips - 30 sec rest
- Hug - day 7
- Recovery - day 7
- Grip training
- Back & Biceps express - 4x10x30kg declined bench press + 4x10x20kg shoulder press. (workout adapted to be very light workout to wake my muscle slowly and avoid any injuries)

Diet:
- Week 1 --> 101.6kg - 29%
- Week 2 --> 101.3kg - 28.5% - Day 8
:star:

Journal:
Today i did all my workout in the morning so it's done and I have a big day of work coming so now I can concentrate on my work.
First week of diet is totally fine. I lost 300g but my fat is 500g so it means I did transform 200g of fat into muscle. If all measure are fine but anyway it give a good end result for the first week. Week 2, I continue the same because if I have the same every week it'll perfect in 5 to 6 months for my goal! So I'm happy!
For the rest snow is gone today and temperature goes on the positive, good!

I wish you all a nice time and take care.

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
23/01/2024 - Day 23
Main Quest:
- Fit december - day 23 --> 5 sets - 90 sec rest

Side Quest:
- Jump rope 1x500 skips
- Hug - day 8
- Recovery - day 8

Diet:
- Week 2 --> 101.3kg - 28.5% - Day 9

Journal:
Monday... Fit December plank workout got me hard. I need to build my core! It's weak at the moment.
Diet going well I feel more energy and with my work being quite full at the moment I need it to be fit for the children after work.

Wish you a nice day/evening and take care.

Last edited:

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
24/01/2024 - Day 24
Main Quest:
- Fit december - day 24 --> 5 sets - 60 sec rest

Side Quest:
- Jump rope 5x100 skips - 30 sec rest
- Grip training
- Hug - day 9
- Recovery - day 9
- Back & Biceps express - 4x10x20kg biceps curl bar + 4x10x10kg Triceps back extension! (original workout adapted to my plan)

Diet:
- Week 2 --> 101.3kg - 28.5% - Day 10

Journal:
I did my muscle workout early today before work, sometime I feel better like this to begin the day. I did my cardio later at work as I'm alone in the office all day. Wednesday most people are homeworking that's why I don't 🙃
All went well, I feel great at the moment, always tired doh!
I already planned my february month challenge and programs. I'm excited about that next one! Another level of workout coming for me!

Take care and enjoy your time bee's

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
25/01/2024 - Day 25
Main Quest:
- Fit december - day 25 --> 5 sets - 30 sec rest

Side Quest:
- Jump rope 1x500 skips
- Hug - day 10
- Recovery - day 10

Diet:
- Week 2 --> 101.3kg - 28.5% - Day 11

Journal:
I have a walking diner at my work this evening so I'll try to find the best for my diet "I heard they'll have sushi so all fine".
I planned to drink one glass of wine/champagne as a treat.
All fine here, i like how it goes and I continue everyday with pleasure and no loss of motivation.

Hope all goes well for you all
Take care and enjoy your time bee's

Last edited:

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
Hope you enjoy your dinner, sounds fun!

:bigsmile:
I can tell you that 1000 people in a big covered and warm place all there for a business company new year meeting is not the best situation to eat sushi. I ate with my partner after that.
I mean it looked like the waiters (waitress) were attacked by zombies while they were carrying the plates to pass between people... Nightmare!
The open bar was fine doh but at the end I did not take a drop of alcohol, I did only sparkling water and I let myself for one cola zero.

the walking dead zombies GIF

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
26/01/2024 - Day 26
Main Quest:
- Fit december - day 26 --> 5 sets - 15 sec rest

Side Quest:
- Jump rope 1x500 skips
- Grip training
- Hug - day 11
- Recovery - day 11
- Back & Biceps express - 4x10x10kg frontal raise + 4x10x20kg bent over row! (workout adapted to be very light workout to wake my muscle slowly and avoid any injuries)

Diet:
- Week 2 --> 101.3kg - 28.5% - Day 12

Journal:
Soon the weekend. This friday is a heavy work day again but I could slip my training during the day thanks to homeworking.
Now I finish my work day and I'll prepare the friday home cinema evening with the kids. DisneyPlus or something they like, some crunches, big shrimps in the oven etc... and I'll make some chocolate chips cookies.

Have a wonderful evening
Take care bee's

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
27/01/2024 - Day 27
Main Quest:
- Fit december - day 27 --> 5 sets - 30 sec rest

Side Quest:
- Hug - day 12
- Recovery - day 12

Diet:
- Week 2 --> 101.3kg - 28.5% - Day 13

Journal:
Today was discovery museum with my 2 children (5 and 7) and my... "Godson" (11).
5 hours of walking and experiences, games etc... It's a very nice museum in Kerkrade (holland - limburg). They were still full of energy in the evening it's crazy how they can be so excited and running all day long haha. This was a big workout for us both but we managed it.
My diet day was a less good one as we did a pizza in the evening and I was so hungry from the day thay I took another one as a dessert. But yeah I enjoyed it and my diet continue tomorrow so all good. We see monday the second week result.
Did my workout in the evening it was way
lighter as I do less in the weekend and I did no jumprope as I rest my calves a little before next month rope challenge.

Have a wonderful evening
Take care bee's

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
28/01/2024 - Day 28
Main Quest:
- Fit december - day 28 --> 5 sets - no rest

Side Quest:
- Hug - day 13
- Recovery - day 13
- 48 High-knees for @graoumia birthday

Diet:
- Week 2 --> 101.3kg - 28.5% - Day 14

Journal:
Sunday, good day! Doing my workout, playing with children, prepare all for next week... Full day, sunny day what to ask more?
Sunday is also a sad day every 15 days at 5pm when I have to drive my children to their mother. Then I miss them for a full week. I always think that I didn't do enough with them... It's 6pm I already miss them. But yeah they're happy! At least we do all for that! Just that it's hard sometime! Doing my best as a dad and my partner is amazing with them and with me so. Lets do some chill evening now and try to put the mood meter to positive :)

Have a wonderful time bee's

Last edited:

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
29/01/2024 - Day 29
Main Quest:
- Fit december - day 29 --> 5 sets - 30 sec rest

Side Quest:
- Jump rope 5x100 skips - 30 sec rest
- Grip training
- Hug - day 14
- Recovery - day 14
- Back & Biceps express - 4x10x30kg declined bench press + 4x10x20kg shoulder press. (workout adapted to be very light workout to wake my muscle slowly and avoid any injuries)
- 77 High-knees for @neilarey birthday
- EOD - streak 1 --> 60 sec wall sit

Diet:
- Week 2 --> 101.3kg - 28.5%
- Week 3 --> 101.0kg - 28.2% - Day 15

Journal:
Diet result are a little bit less then last week but I did a big pizza meal on Saturday so I'm happy it's still positive result. But all other days I did well so!
This week I'll do a little modification to boost the fat loss as I feel good with it and it'll fit with my recent digestive problem form today. I maybe had something wrong yesterday but I need to make it right fast because it takes some energy from me and I want to be fit for the next month programs/challenges coming.
Crohn is sometime not helping but never won against me!

Have a wonderful day/night bee's

Last edited:

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
30/01/2024 - Day 30
Main Quest:
- Fit december - day 30 --> 5 sets - 60 sec rest

Side Quest:
- Hug - day 15
- Recovery - day 15
- EOD - streak 2 --> 50 alt arm/leg raises

Diet:
- Week 3 --> 101.0kg - 28.2% - Day 16

Journal:
:completed:For Hug and for Recovery. they're easy one but yeah I begin small. Next month will be one level up already.
All fine here, busy at work but I can always do my workout anytime during they day or evening!

Wish you all a wonderful day/night bee's

Last edited:

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
Thank you so much @Fremen @PetiteSheWolf @Froud @Maegaranthelas @Laura Rainbow Dragon @JCU @Anek @Mamatigerj @MadamMeow @Syrius @CODawn :love:

31/01/2024 - Day 31

Main Quest:
- Fit december - day 31 --> 5 sets - 90 sec rest

Side Quest:
- EOD - streak 3 --> 40 squat hold calf raises

Diet:
- Week 1 --> 101.6kg - 29.0%
- Week 3 --> 101.0kg - 28.2% - Day 17

Journal:
:completed:
For Fit december! It's done (with 0 pass used) and this last abs workout burned me this morning. It was a quite good one to begin in fact as it covers a little bit of everything needed (out of muscle work) and it's low impact. I'm excited now for tomorrow and my new programs, challenges... As I said it's one step further in the difficulty but I need to sweat more. I'm motivated after that full january month. Lets roll!
I struggle a little with my diet at the moment but it's linked to the fact I move even more this week so I get tired faster at 2pm... I'll add something at the time to get some energy. I'm thinking of doing some energy bars (got some recipe from here) it'll do well.

Wish you all a nice and beautiful day/night bee's

:boss:Here is the list of the challenges (C), programs (P) and workouts (W) I did and my opinion about them!

Last edited:

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
Thank you @PetiteSheWolf @Froud @Maegaranthelas @Fremen @Ereshkigal @Nightg0ddess @Mamatigerj @JCU @Laura Rainbow Dragon @Syrius @Anek @MadamMeow @CODawn :love::love::love:

01/02/2024 - Day 32

Main Quest:
- Vitality - day 1 --> 7 sets - Level 3 - 30 sec rest
- Pathfinder - chapter 1 --> 5 sets - 30 sec rest --> 5 survivors saved
- Push Pull Legs - day 1 --> 1 min rest

Side Quest:
- 1 minute meditation - day 1
- Get to Bed on time - day 1 --> set to 11pm
- First thing water - day 1
- Daily gratitude - day 1
- Counting victories - day 1
- Power grip - day 1
- Easy core - day 1
- Easy cardio - day 1
- Posture - day 1
- de-stress - day 1
- Dead hang - day 1
- Jump rope - day 1
- EOD - streak 4 --> 60 sec split jack

Diet:
- Week 3 --> 101.0kg - 28.2% - Day 18

Journal:
Bye bye January and welcome February a 29 days long month that I'll rock because I challenged myself way more as I really feel my fitness goes better.
I 'll focus especially on my diet to do a good month on the food health part! It's important for me.
For the rest yeah it looks like a long list but all these challenges are very easy and I can make them when I'm at work and during the day. I enjoyed a lot to do them. Vitality I can do at work also in the morning as a wake up call for my body. I do PPL and Pathfinder in the evening and I felt great!
My partner is doing just vitality and pathfinder with me and other yoga stuff that I can't do as I'm as stretchy as an iron bar.
I'm sorry I'll not read any logs today it's late I'll read them all tomorrow morning. I had to do so much shores at home as my partner was a in need of chillness and so I let her take a long bath and she got the time to do some woman caring. I did the food, dishes, laundry etc... Another workout done haha! What a busy day!

Wish you all a great day/night bee's

:boss:Here is the list of the challenges (C), programs (P) and workouts (W) I did and my opinion about them!

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
That's really great you can do some things through out the day and that you are feeling great!

And I hope your partner knows how lucky she is! That's really great you did all of that for her. :LOL:

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
That's really great you can do some things through out the day and that you are feeling great!

And I hope your partner knows how lucky she is! That's really great you did all of that for her. :LOL:
Hehe thank you @MadamMeow. She's on a work kind of "burnout" so she's doing more at home then me for the moment but yesterday I was in charge for all. We support each other as much as possible when needed.
Yes I feel great, I already did the most of the challenges this morning after waking up! I hope I keep this fitness vibes because I really enjoy it and I would love to get my condition as it was some years ago. A ultra secret dreamy goal is that I'm 45 so if I do 5 years I'll be 50 when I'll finish all challenges and programs (like @Fremen haha) and hopefully I'll have my 10kg lost also haha! But hey, step by step!

Thank you for your support and motivation :love:

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
02/02/2024 - Day 33

Main Quest:
- Vitality - day 2 --> 7 sets - Level 3 - 60 sec rest
- Pathfinder - chapter 2 --> done!
- Push Pull Legs - day 2 --> 1 min rest

Side Quest:
- 1 minute meditation - day 2
- Get to Bed on time - day 2 --> set to 11pm
- First thing water - day 2
- Daily gratitude - day 2
- Counting victories - day 2
- Power grip - day 2
- Easy core - day 2
- Easy cardio - day 2
- Posture - day 2
- de-stress - day 2
- Dead hang - day 2
- Jump rope - day 2
- EOD - streak 5 --> 20 jumping lunges

Diet:
- Week 3 --> 101.0kg - 28.2% - Day 19

Journal:
Finally the weekend is there! I was homeworking so I can do way more things during my pause and especially the challenges.
Already did them early this morning and I could do the rest before my day is over. We have planned a nice little date at home with my partner, she feels better so I'll cook her a wok and I already prepared a lava cake for her dessert (I never do dessert). 13 minutes in the oven and it'll be perfect. I'll make a picture if I think of it! For the story I have the recipe of my Lava cake in a cooking book. It was the price of a contest, I won a page in the dessert part. I'll also do a picture I still have the book it was printed in 10k copies.
I feel great and I hope it'll stay long like this. A little tired nut overall I have the energy to do all my stuff.

Wish you all a sweet and chill day/night bee's

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
03/02/2024 - Day 34

Main Quest:
- Vitality - day 3 --> 5 sets - Level 3 - no rest
- Pathfinder - chapter 3 --> 5 sets - done!
- Push Pull Legs - day 3 --> 1 min rest

Side Quest:
- 1 minute meditation - day 3
- Get to Bed on time - day 3 --> set at 11pm
- First thing water - day 3
- Daily gratitude - day 3
- Counting victories - day 3
- Power grip - day 3
- Easy core - day 3
- Easy cardio - day 3
- Posture - day 3
- de-stress - day 3
- Dead hang - day 3
- Jump rope - day 3
- EOD - streak 6 --> 30 climber taps

Diet:
- Week 3 --> 101.0kg - 28.2% - Day 20

Journal:
I just love Saturday! Woke up at 8am, first water, then I did a tea, spoke a bit with my partner and then I did all my workout in a row. The 10 mins high knees of the Pathfinder chapter 3 are quite hard, but I did it! I feel my abs from the Push Pull Legs. I really enjoy Vitality for the moment it's easy but I like the moves... It can be good as a morning routine to clean your body. So so I have a lot of things to do at home today, painting some walls, repairing an old furniture in the kitchen, help my partner with some art stuff, etc... It'll be a full day!

Wish you all an amazing day/night bee's

Last edited:

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
04/02/2024 - Day 35

Main Quest:
- Vitality - day 4 --> 7 sets - Level 3 - no rest
- Pathfinder - chapter 4 --> Q1 & Q2 optional done!
- Push Pull Legs - day 4 --> 1 min rest

Side Quest:
- 1 minute meditation - day 4
- Get to Bed on time - day 4 --> set at 11pm
- First thing water - day 4
- Daily gratitude - day 4
- Counting victories - day 4
- Power grip - day 4
- Easy core - day 4
- Easy cardio - day 4
- Posture - day 4
- de-stress - day 4
- Dead hang - day 4
- Jump rope - day 4
- EOD - streak 7 --> 40 leg raises

Diet:
- Week 3 --> 101.0kg - 28.2% - Day 21

Journal:
This sunday children comes back home a 5pm and this is great, I miss them. So this evening I'll prepare a nice meal for them and we'll play some "Kraken Attack" a board game, before going to sleep for them. Tomorrow it's school.
I did all my workout this morning again and still feeling great! My diet goes very well so i hope tomorrow morning for nice result. We see!
In fact my weight is not important, I feel my arms and megs muscle way more and I feel good so it's the most important for me.

Pictures: (because I told I'll but I thoughts I lost them).
ringo.jpg
HERE IS RINGO

cookbook1.jpg
7 YEARS AGO MY LAVA CAKE RECIPE WAS PRINTED ON A COOKBOOK.
There was one page about me and one with the recipe...
cookbook2.jpg
PICTURE MADE BY A PRO PHOTOGRAPHER. you'll see the difference with the one I made last friday for my partner LavaCake.

lavacake2.jpg
With some raspberyy saus, grilled almonds, chantilly...
lavacake1.jpg
And yes I'm a romantic Viking Berserker

Wish you all a perfect day/night bee's