Kitten On The Prowl

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
1/10/2024:
Thank you @JCU @Deadoks @PetiteSheWolf @Anek & @Laura Rainbow Dragon :lovely:

Today was a nice day. There ended up being no rain today and only strong winds that luckily did no damage. I worked from home, they closed the street my work is on last night, but it was open again in the morning. I'm grateful I have a cool manager who lets me do that, but it's easier being in the office with two big monitors and not a tiny laptop for sure. lol

Mister Miyagi was a little cutie today. He was out for hours, but I got to save him when the winds were picking up. He came in telling me all about it with wide eyes. So cute! Then he napped for hours.

That one pic he looks like a British shorthair, but he's actually a bit fluffier. At least for his body. We did one of those cat DNA tests, he appears to be most towards a Maine Coone.

His real name is also Mister MewMew after his predecessor Madam MewMew that I had for 18 years, but one of my favorite people renamed him and told everyone I named him Miyagi and it just works. LOL

Here's a more fluffy pic. He's charcoal gray, but he really looks more black most of the time. My husband and I were talking about that the other day. We can NOT see him in the dark, but lucky we are always careful.

20231213_063538.jpg

Morning:
  • Good morning Jog to 300
  • My special blend of stretches that take about 10 minutes.
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (12th Day/5sets)
  • Power Hold Challenge (10th Day/3sets) x14 push-ups/set.
  • Raised Leg Plank Hold EotD (60secs) I did it in one go.
  • Speed & Power WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x5 (Two away from getting all 9 hours, but my husband came home early and brought dinner with him).

Stats:
  • 46 Active Zone Minutes (402 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,607 Steps (50,624 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.39 Miles (21.64 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,558 Calories (18,731 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
:hug: for Mister Miyagi. Shelby and I felt the same about our weather here yesterday.
My boy is like your Shelby in that he typically does not care about the rain, he wants to be outside during his normal hunting times. He'll come in wet, I'll dry him and he'll be like, 'ok, I am bored, let me back out'. :LOL:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/11/2024:
Wow, even the light ones...ok @JCU I don't feel so bad now. :LOL:

Oh no @PetiteSheWolf ! Assure Mademoiselle Luna that he is certainly not showing belly to get some noms. No ASPCA is needed.

He's showing it so I don't try to take the chair back from him. :happy: He steals my chair and my bed ALL the time! Unfortunately for me, he's not often a cuddler and never a lap cat, neither is his family that some of my cousins adopted, but he is sweet in his own ways. They have such unique individual personalities and habits!

Today was a nice day.

I read the stretching exercises and decided to add a challenge to that. I went and used the filters and went to the last page and picked the dead last One & One workout. So I think this was the first workout added here. :LOL:

Only, I didn't really read it right. I thought it would be only 10 minutes. I was half way through when I realized the timer was saying rest every other minute. I had ten minutes for this and not 20 so I didn't rest between sets.

Proud of myself I got through that! The last two were tough. Climbers are usually fine, but it was hard and the push-ups after all the planks, I only got 16 out cause I had to take three breaths every two (after an initial 5).

Then I did the stretching workout of the day and it felt great after all of that!

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (13th Day/5sets)
  • Power Hold Challenge (11th Day/3sets) x15 squats/set.
  • One & One bonus workout (x1 but no rests)
  • Jump Squats EotD (60secs) I did it in one go.
  • Flexible Today WotD (2sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 91 Active Zone Minutes (493 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,099 Steps (56,363 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.73 Miles (24.37 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,701 Calories (20,432 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/12/2024:

Today was a nice day. It was sunny, listened to music for half the day and got most of what I wanted to do workwise done.

I got to fit another bonus workout in around what I normally do. :u:

Also very proud of myself for all the push-ups I did. I do them on my knees, but I can not remember a time I did this many in one session.

And I feel great, not overly sore! :cool:

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (14th Day/5sets)
  • Push-Up Shoulder Tap EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Wrecking Ball WotD (2sets)
  • Bonus Workout:

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 522 Active Zone Minutes (493 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,386 Steps (61,749 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.31 Miles (26.68 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,542 Calories (21,974 Calories YTD)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! :move:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/15/2024:

Today was a nice day.

My husband had off from work today. I did not, but my day was alright.

This weekend was happy on Saturday when I finally dipped my toes down into the next set of ten lbs. I'm trying to lose. Very excited I haven't weighed this little until before I met my husband, so 2008 and prior. Very excited! Will probably take me a few weeks to cement myself back into the 120s (lbs. not kgs) the way I've been going this whole time, but I know I will get there!

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (15th & 16th Days/5sets)
  • Glute Flex EotD (x30) I did it in one go.
  • Power Hold Challenge (15th Day/3sets) x17 squats/set. (Somehow deleted this by accident from my last check in. Still keeping up with it!)
  • Earning My Stripes WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 62 Active Zone Minutes (555 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,835 Steps (67,584 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.58 Miles (29.26 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,490 Calories (23,464 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/16/2024:

Thanks @Iron Valkyrie ! :thanks:

Today was a nice day.

It snowed during the overnight, but didn't really pile up. I planned for it and worked from home. Which was good as it was more ice than snow.

And since I was home, not needing makeup time, I got to put in a bonus workout cycle, hit all 9 hours that my fit-bit counts for being active & shoveled for 1/2 hour. Usually I feel like boxing after shoveling, but this was so light it didn't take a toll.

Or maybe I'm stronger from all the push-ups lately! :happy:

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (17th & 18th Days/5sets)
  • Burpess EotD (x20) I did it in one go.
  • Power Hold Challenge (16th Day/3sets) x17 push-ups/set.
  • Shadowheart WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout:

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x7 + 1/2 Hour Shoveling

Stats:
  • 57 Active Zone Minutes (612 Minutes YTD)
  • 76,136 Steps (67,584 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.6 Miles (32.86 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,710 Calories (25,174 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/17/2024:

Thanks @Knyte !

Today was a nice day.

Miyagi is getting winter blues with temperatures being below freezing. He does not stay out too long when he goes out.

So I went in to the office today and will tomorrow. It's supposed to snow Friday so will stay home for that.

After lunch it was hard to leave him cause he wanted to hang out more, but I had to leave when he was having treats.

He was being sweet today, I think he's trying to bribe me to turn the heat on outside. If only, LOL

I'm a little behind tonight, so really only popping on quick to do my check in.

Classic Film Time GIF by Warner Archive

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (19th Day/5sets)
  • Bear Plank Hold EotD (60secs) I did it in one go. First time doing this one!
  • Power Hold Challenge (17th Day/3sets) x18 squats/set.
  • Temple Run WotD (3sets) This one was a challenge, especially after the squats and double turning kicks, but I did it!

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 44 Active Zone Minutes (656 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,205 Steps (74,789 Steps YTD) (luckily I don't add my typos I don't notice. I look at the app and the ytd lol)
  • Distance: 3.03 Miles (35.89 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,567 Calories (26,741 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/18/2024:

It was a nice day today. Everyone at work was in a good mood.

End of the day got a little crazy and I didn't get everything I wanted to done, but it's nothing to stress over so unlike the previous normal me, I'm not going to worry about it.

Was about 15-20 degrees warmer today (F scale). Still below freezing, but just slightly. Also had some sunshine instead of just gray.

Kitty was happy with that, acted like it was summer. Almost anyway, but at least had some sunshine and that made him happy.

Supposed to snow again tomorrow so I'll be working from home. Happy for that, but my husband will be driving in so I'll be worried til he gets back.

At least on a Friday I can squeeze out some of my weekend chores before the workday even starts.

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (20th Day/5sets) abs stuff
  • Shrimp Squats EotD (x20) I did it in one go.
  • Power Hold Challenge (18th Day/3sets) x18 push-ups/set.
  • Crunch Time WotD (3sets) I like today ended up being a mainly abs day. I want extra strength for tomorrow.

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 26 Active Zone Minutes (682 Minutes YTD)
  • 4,692 Steps (79,481 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 1.96 Miles (37.85 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,666 Calories (28,407 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/19/2024:

Just popping on real quick to update my log.

It was a nice day today.

We were supposed to have snow so I planned and worked from home. The snow didn't stick where I am so I felt bad, but I wanted to get everything I wanted to done and got to hang out with my cat who stole my chair for a bit, but was in a good mood mostly despite the snow.

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (2st Day/5sets)
  • Plank Rotations EotD (x40) I did it in one go. I was going to say I'm glad I did this on a non-pushup day, but then I had pushup come up for my bonus so I'm glad I got this done before that. I like how my arms felt after though!
  • Power Hold Challenge (18th Day/3sets) x19 squats. This ended up being a squats day (with more in the other workouts), but they have been working well for me lately.
  • Innkeeper WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 86 Active Zone Minutes (768 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,941 Steps (86,422 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.02 Miles (40.87 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,638 Calories (30,045 Calories YTD)

Have a lovely weekend, Bees! :perfect:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/22/2024:

It was a nice day today.

Very cold, but my cat was inside for the worst of it. Work was alright for work lol.

I've been getting a subscription box from a program called Short Stories. It's clothes for petite people.

Got a new box today and am very happy with all of it. It's nice to have pants that finally aren't too long since most petite clothes are made for women that are 5'4" and I'm just 5'.

But the best part is 5 or 6 boxes in, this whole box is Medium sized and it all fits. So very happy with how far I've come. It's nice to be replacing a lot of clothes I've had for over 15 years.

And this box had two dresses I can wear to the office. I can FINALLY wear one and not look like a potato.

The downside is that the person that puts it together for me is in California on the opposite coast so she's sending me things that are sleeveless and it's 17F (-8 Celsius) here and I really won't be able to wear it for a few months, but really looking forward to it!

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (22nd & 23rd Days/5sets each)
  • Twist Lunges EotD (x24) I did it in one go.
  • Power Hold Challenge (22nd Day/3sets) x20 push-ups/set
  • Faster Than You WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 72 Active Zone Minutes (840 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,778 Steps (92,200 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.54 Miles (43.41 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,697 Calories (31,742 Calories YTD)
  • YTD = Business Days Only. These days used to be 0 effort.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Ah, petite here too (4'8'' / 1m42) ; at least in the US you have the petite sections - Ann Taylor petite was one I really liked, Petite Sophisticate (long closed, I know)... Clothes shopping is hard. And it's not just about sleeve / pants length (I don't mind fixing those myself), but also waist placement, and still having enough room for, well, adult shapes...

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/23/2024:

Thank you @Mamatigerj!

@PetiteSheWolf Exactly! Sorry you do not have petite sections. Even with them it is not always right.

Sometimes in a mall you can ask to have a taylor measure you. I do no think it was an extra charge, but you have to go back to get the clothes when ready. I've

only done it once, someone that knew about it had it done for me. I'm not sure where to even find the person when I'm alone. lol

It was a nice day today.

Slightly less cold, but rainy so the damp made it feel colder. And it is supposed to last all week. I'll take the rain over the snow though for sure.

Mister Miyagi stayed in all night and he stayed next to me. Not cuddling but close enough, lol.

He woke me at 1:30 and figured wanted to go out. We went in the kitchen where he has a little box with a fake mouse in it that we play together sometimes. He went for that, but didn't really go after the mouse and looked sleepy.

He got out of the box and instead of going to the door like usual, he went back to bed. He even let me move up so I could be near my pillow. :heart:

I am so whipped by this cat.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (24th & 25th Days/5sets each) The 24th was a Level 3! Did get hard on the last two sets of that one, but pushed through extra hard. :)
  • Knee To Elbow EotD (30sec) I did it in one go.
  • Power Hold Challenge (23rd Day/3sets) x21 squats/set+hold (have been doing the hold the whole time)
  • The Maid of Tarth WotD (3sets)
  • 7am Jog to 300 before I leave for work. (Didn't notice I deleted that somewhere lol)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 106 Active Zone Minutes (946 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,298 Steps (97,498 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.31Miles (45.72 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,692 Calories (33,434 Calories YTD)

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
He even let me move up so I could be near my pillow. :heart:

I am so whipped by this cat.
LOL.

Shelby warms my spot in the bed for me. But when I come to bed, she gets up and moves to the other side of the bed without being asked.
(She gets a shoulder massage and is told she is wonderful for doing this. So I guess the arrangement works okay for her too.)

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
LOL.

Shelby warms my spot in the bed for me. But when I come to bed, she gets up and moves to the other side of the bed without being asked.
(She gets a shoulder massage and is told she is wonderful for doing this. So I guess the arrangement works okay for her too.)
That's positive reinforcement canine education ;) Shelby is a good doggo, and she has a guardian who cares well for her.
And grins to @MadamMeow , Luna has me wrapped around her little claws too, LOL.

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/24/2024:

@Laura Rainbow Dragon, I so wish I could teach Miyagi to do that for me, I know he knows how, but I guess that's just manners and the difference between the dogs and cats I guess, LOL.

@PetiteSheWolf Glad I'm not the only one! :happy:

Thank you, @Deadoks and I feel the same for yours, so please keep it up, too! :move:

It was a nice day today.

I had a dentist appointment today and it went well thankfully. Very quick and little pain. So relieved!

I went through a process of getting a bridge on my front 8 teeth last year to really fix the shape on the front two after a different dentist built me a cap that was longer and wider then the teeth next to it. It was something that depressed me for a long time.

So very grateful to my new dentist that fixed my smile, which I do a lot more now. But the cleaning before this one, the first one after all of that, was really painful and I was scared they would all be like that.

So yay, I do not need to be scared next time!

Thank God Seinfeld GIF by HULU

I took the day off of work for this, only because my company stopped paying back for unused "sick" time. I lost a few days last year, so might as well use it or lose it.

So that was extra nice although the day flew by too fast!

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (26th Day/5sets)
  • Knee Strikes EotD (x60) I did it in one go.
  • Power Hold Challenge (24th Day/3sets) x21 push-ups/set+hold
  • Monarch WotD (3sets)
  • 7am Jog to 300 before I leave for work. (Still did it.)
Tried to do a bonus workout with 5 Minute Plank. I thought I was going to ace that no problem. Got the first minute done, got to my elbows and I had to quit after all those pushups. I will have to circle back to that one another time. Then I looked at 2-Minute Workout and was like I can do 2 minutes, but decided not to start cause I was starting to get tired at that point. A little disappointed in myself, but I know I'm being silly.

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x4 - I wanted to get all 9 hours, but I was a bit busy on the computer at 12. Then I took my shower early. Two more of those hour still counted as active with just my normal activities at least.

Stats:
  • 49 Active Zone Minutes (995 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,773 Steps (103,271 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.44 Miles (48.16 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,515 Calories (34,949 Calories YTD)

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
So very grateful to my new dentist that fixed my smile, which I do a lot more now. But the cleaning before this one, the first one after all of that, was really painful and I was scared they would all be like that.
I had exactly the same problem, one cleaning was so painful 2 years ago that I feared the next one. Hopefully 2 times in a row it went totally fine and good.
Thanks to my mother my teeth are all good!

Good job for the 5mins plank, hard one for me :)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/25/2024:

Thank you @Laura Rainbow Dragon, @Deadoks & @Anek!

And glad you have been spared the past few times, @Deadoks!

The dentist really is a stressful time, even when they are really nice, lol.

It was a nice day today.

This morning was running behind, but managed to get everything done on time. Miyagi went out and stayed outside all night cause it was finally warmer, but it was raining. He stayed in all morning when usually he would go out at least once first.

I was lucky the exercises that came up today were not too jumping around. He really doesn't like that. He laid down next to me while I was doing the FIT exercise with light jumping around. Then when I got to my 1st set of the workout of the day, which was ab stuff, I showed hime the Darebee pic and told him what I was going to do.

He yelled at me (no hissing) and bit my arm. He beats me up when he is super upset, which isn't too often and always around when we either try to keep in inside or it's bad weather and he thinks I control that. LOL

But he never uses claws or hisses, so I read that is playing. I just hate seeing him upset.

But after that he moved to another spot on the floor and I finished my workout. I then gave him one playing with his toys. Thankfully I tired him out before work and he went out to even warmer weather when I stopped back for lunch.

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (27th Day/5sets)
  • One Arm Plank Hold EotD (60secs) I did it in one go.
  • Power Hold Challenge (2tth Day/3sets) x22 squats/set+hold
  • Code of Abs WotD (3sets)
  • 7am Jog to 300 before I leave for work.

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 - Miyagi almost prevented this. When I first got back, he wanted to play with his fake mouse in the box we keep in the kitchen for him. He's worth it, but I'm glad he let me have the time. lol

Stats:
  • 75 Active Zone Minutes (1,070 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,785 Steps (109,056 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.55 Miles (50.71 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,764 Calories (36,713 Calories YTD)

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/26/2024:

Never came back on the internet to post Friday's stuff on Friday.

Enjoying the last bit of the weekend. Went down the shore (it's winter offseason). Walked the boardwalk and played pinball at an arcade for a bit.

It's been raining and should be one more day tomorrow. Was going to wear a new suit I got, but it's light purple, which makes me think of spring, so don't want to if it's raining and gray outside. lol

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (28th Day/5sets)
  • Side to Side Jumps EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Power Hold Challenge (2tth Day/3sets) x22 push-ups/set+hold
  • Glutes Over Quoads WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 38 Active Zone Minutes (1,108 Minutes YTD)
  • 4,404 Steps (113,460 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 1.87 Miles (52.58 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,677 Calories (37,850 Calories YTD)

Hoping everyone enjoyed their weekend! :fantastic:

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/29/2024:

It was a nice day today.

Work was alright, got what I wanted to done.

Been working for a long time towards other goals and it feels like things are in motion, but I have no real idea. So I'll just keep hoping for good things to come.

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (29th & 30th Days/5sets each)
  • Wall-Sit EotD (60secs) I did it in one go. Almost didn't make the EC!
  • Power Hold Challenge (29th Day/3sets) x24 squats/set+hold
  • Courage WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 56 Active Zone Minutes (1,164 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,669 Steps (119,128 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.44 Miles (55.02 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,516 Calories (39,366 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/30/2024:

Thank you @Deadoks!

It was a nice day today in the all and all.

This morning was annoying, I admin two other message boards and one of them has a lot of drama going on right now. Put me behind, and I had to skip my stretches, but I managed to get the workout done and that made me happy and put me back on track.

Then this afternoon my parking spot got stolen so I grabbed my phone and went home. I think my manager might have been mad cause she texted me asking where I was even though I told her I was going, but she said no. She's great.

The afternoon got a little annoying cause we were short people and I was working on a laptop, but it was my own choice lol.

All in all, the annoyances of today were petty. The internet thing is going to affect my tomorrow, but it's more stuff around me then involving me. Staff fighting with staff things.

Mister Miyagi is sitting on my husband's chair next to me. Going to end the day hanging out with him. :heart:

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (31st & 32nd Days/5sets each)
  • Alt-Arm Leg Raises EotD (x50) I did it in one go.
  • Power Hold Challenge (30th Day/3sets) x24 push-ups/set+hold :completed:
  • Get Back Up WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 134 Active Zone Minutes (1,298 Minutes YTD)
  • 7,419 Steps (126,547 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 3.18 Miles (58.2 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 2,032 Calories (41,398 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
1/31/2024:

Thank you @Laura Rainbow Dragon @Mamatigerj @JCU @Deadoks @PetiteSheWolf @Froud @Maegaranthelas @Fremen @Ereshkigal @Nightg0ddess @Anek!

:heart: :mhearts: :heart:

Thank U Reaction GIF by Amanda

It was a nice day today.

Work was easy and no one stole my parking spot thankfully. Went on a lunch date with someone I'm glad I got back in contact with. Was a great pick me up.

The internet drama is hitting the fan, luckily more after work than before. It's not going to end well for one of the sides. I'm not able to pick a side. Luckily I don't really have to.

One of my annoying traits is that I can argue for both sides of every argument. It's to the point I rely on my Amazon Alexa to flip a coin or go to random.org put my choices in and go.

That sounds bad, but it's been liberating for me. Like if I'm going to go to a restaurant, I'll put in everything that really interests me and have what it decides. If it's somewhere I'll go back, I'll save the rests of the results in my google keep and have the next thing the next time. I put the colors of my eyeshadow pallettes in and go through them one by one wearing what two they match up together. It works! :dance:

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (33rd Day/5sets each)
  • Squat Hold Calf Raises EotD (x40) I did it in one go.
  • Power Hold Challenge (Already completed, but made a bonus 31st Day/3sets) x25 squats/set+hold
  • Hightail WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2 (Still did it after, was able to go home for Miyagi)

Stats:
  • 83 Active Zone Minutes (1,381 Minutes YTD)
  • 6,147 Steps (132,694 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.73 Miles (60.93 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,684 Calories (43,082 Calories YTD)

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
2/1/2024:

Thank you @CODawn!

It was a nice day today.

Work was a little annoying and hectic, but not bad for me so I'll take that as a win.

I got done on the computer earlier then normal so I played mouse with Miyagi for 20 minutes. He has a box in the kitchen and I'll take a toy mouse and he'll fight it.

He started sleeping and had the mouse so I started my workout in the next room.

I was about 10 minutes in, and when I was on my 2nd set of the February challenge, he comes in and walks right up to my feet as I'm doing the sprint part of the high knees. He's like I dare you to keep going.

He yelled at me then grabbed my leg. I unstuck his nail in my pants then he went and laid on the floor elsewhere.

Him and my husband hate my exercising, lol. But we have a good time calling him my personal trainer as if he's outside, he is always ready to come back in when I start.

And he doesn't hiss and he doesn't scratch my skin, so I know he's just showing displeasure. Crazy kitty. :happy:

Here he is yelling at me to knock it off.

1706841416833.png

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (3rth Day/5sets each)
  • Split Jacks EotD (60secs) I did it in one go.
  • Epic Cardio Challenge (1st Day/5sets)
  • No More Bad Days WotD (3sets)

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2

Stats:
  • 45 Active Zone Minutes (1,426 Minutes YTD)
  • 5,857 Steps (138,551 Steps YTD)
  • Distance: 2.57 Miles (63.44 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,630 Calories (44,712 Calories YTD)

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
You do great!

Haha cat and fitness... For the last day of Fit December my cat "Ringo" went on my abs and stayed there sitting and starring at me. He stayed there when I did my 3 exercises of the program. 🙃 I still don't know they just are annoyed or curious about these moves we do... :grab:

Last edited:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
2/2/2024:

Thank you @Laura Rainbow Dragon @CODawn & @JCU!

Thanks @Deadoks I like Ringo! That sounds cute. I think they think that we are crazy! Definitely curiosity into why we are doing it. :happy:

@PetiteSheWolf glad I am not the only one! And like Luna, it's not a real attack. I read they are letting us know they are serious when they do that. I feel bad to think they are cute in that moment, but they so are. :lovely:

It was a nice day today.

Work was fast. They don't like to turn the heat up on my side of the office, so I have to wear my coat a lot. Employees can't access the thermostat and the guy that can control it with his phone is wearing his coat, too.

What is weird is that in the summer, they turn the AC down enough I have to wear sweatshirts through August.

But other than that, no real issues, so that's a win.

Morning:
  • 60 Days of HIIT Challenge (35th Day/5sets each)
  • Jumping Lunges EotD (x20) I did it in one go.
  • Epic Cardio Challenge (2nd Day/5sets)
  • Core & Balance WotD (3sets)
  • Bonus Workout (3sets) - Did the one from @Damer's video. I watched his forms the day before, glad I did that. The burpee combo at the end helped me get into peak zone. The HIIT challenge I did was also a combat one. That worked out well for me, I was annoyed at the internet so it was nice to let my inner Karate Kid out. lol

Lunch:
  • Jog to 300 x2
  • Tried the One Minute Total Body Pump. I think I did 13-14. In the beginning I was more paying attention to my form than the counting.
  • After that, retried the two minute balance one I remembered and previously failed at. I was able to do both sides! I am thinking that it was easier to do not after a main workout while my heart rate was lower.

Stats:
  • 82 Active Zone Minutes (1,508 Minutes YTD)
  • 4,575 Steps (143,126 Steps YTD) - Not happy I didn't hit the 5k and I was so close. Should have just walked the last few out.
  • Distance: 1.95 Miles (65.39 Miles YTD)
  • Energy Burned: 1,767 Calories (46,479 Calories YTD)

My husband is taking me out soon, so I have to skip checking everyone else's logs for now. Hoping all you bees enjoy your weekend! :friend: