The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
A pretty good day! The weather is great, which worries me... If this is February, what will June look like? Will we have a drought and 38 degrees?

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 47, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 17
- Abs of Steel challenge day 17

Lunchtime
- 30 minutes walk

Afternoon
- 20 minutes walk

I'm looking forward to a lovely salad tonight!

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:float:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Today we installed a beam for the new stairs, and then my husband tried to fix my car (the abs and speedometer are dead) but it appears to have no solution! He basically declared her dead! But she's still running, just without those two things... I can live without them, right?
I also continues weeding the garden and I started the bell peppers and the chilies and the radishes.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 48, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 18
- Abs of Steel challenge day 18

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:vibes:

Nevetharine

Viking from The Depths
Today we installed a beam for the new stairs, and then my husband tried to fix my car (the abs and speedometer are dead) but it appears to have no solution! He basically declared her dead! But she's still running, just without those two things... I can live without them, right?
I also continues weeding the garden and I started the bell peppers and the chilies and the radishes.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 48, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 18
- Abs of Steel challenge day 18

Our car's speedometer doesn't work either. We use the speed on the GPS as guidance, LOL

Anek

@Deadoks yeah, I'm beginning to think that the abs is pretty important... For the speedometer I was thinking the same @Nevetharine !

Today was a quiet morning, and in the afternoon I went to some friends and we started a DnD campaign! Well, today was just characters' set up, but we're ready to start!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 49, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 19
- Abs of Steel challenge day 19

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:hooray:

Anek

@Deadoks it's been 20 years since I played in person, and I only had one campaign last year online which was nice, but I miss the in person feeling!
@Sólveig we are a group of three, I'm a half-elf druid, and the other two are a monk and a ranger. They are a race from the Isles of the Sun world, one a fallen child and one a lynx.

Office day! I've been trying really hard to be good and not eat sweets, and it's been going well, but one of my colleagues had her birthday yesterday so she baked us a vegan carrot cake and I could not say no. So tasty! Now back to being good!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 50, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 20
- Abs of Steel challenge day 20

Have a great evening Bees!
:ragdoll:

Anek

@Deadoks we used Discord, worked well.

Today we had a full day "visit" at our payroll department, who serves not just our company, but 46 companies in our Group. Wow the amount of topics they deal with! It was nice to meet the people in person too.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 51, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 21
- Abs of Steel challenge day 21

Now back home! It's still light outside! Yay!!

:moves:

Anek

@Deadoks no actually I found the players and master here :) if you opened a thread, I'm sure you'd find some willing Bees!

A good day! My peaches are sprouting!! I can see two of them poking out of the earth!!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 52, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 22
- Abs of Steel challenge day 22

Lunchtime
- 30 minutes walk

Afternoon
- 15 minutes walk

:pose:

legolo

Mercenary from Germany
Pronouns: He
"I am the one thing in life I can control"
I know this is probably (definitely) the wrong place, but I actually thought about making a Darebee DnD round. Although it might be difficult because of different timezones and stuff like that.

@Anek So sorry for taking over your thread with DnD stuff. Again... I´ll try not to do it again. :crawl:

Anek

@legolo no need to apologize! I'm all for DnD off topics! But I think there would be more response if it was its own thread instead of hidden here, so go for it!

A normal day! Trying to untangle a cost centers topic... The ramifications! The mystery! Why did we start!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 53, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 23
- Abs of Steel challenge day 23

It's raining, so no walks today.
A colleague of my husband is coming over to do something on his car, so I cleaned the house. We need to have more visitors, then the house would be much better!

Anek

@Deadoks no, we had a bit of rain yesterday, but it's over already, and so far no wind. But it got a bit colder.

A quiet day, nothing to report. Other than, I wanted to make a recipe with mango tonight, because I had a mango that has been around in the fridge for a while. Well who would have guessed it, a mango that's been around for a while is not good anymore! So now I'll walk back to the supermarket and hope that they have a reasonably ripe mango.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 54, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 24
- Abs of Steel challenge day 24

Afternoon
- 15, soon to be 30, minutes walk

Anek

@Laura Rainbow Dragon thanks, mango was found, dinner was rescued, and it was so delicious.

@Lady Celerity so very true!!

@Deadoks well, thanks! I'll do them tomorrow!

A good day, lots of garden work and some roof work too. The cherry tree has been cut, I hope reasonably well, now we "just" need to find a net large enough to cover it and save the cherries from the voracious birds (last year they got almost everything).

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 55, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 25
- Abs of Steel challenge day 25

Tonight we're going out for dinner!

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
@Laura Rainbow Dragon thanks, mango was found, dinner was rescued, and it was so delicious.
:heart:

A good day, lots of garden work and some roof work too. The cherry tree has been cut, I hope reasonably well, now we "just" need to find a net large enough to cover it and save the cherries from the voracious birds (last year they got almost everything).
My favourite is when they don't eat the whole cherry but they do take a bite out of every one!

My tree is too large, and there was no way I could net the whole thing. (Not that that matters, since there's also no way I can harvest the whole thing.) I did try to put netting on the lower branches once, but that was only marginally successful. (And then when the tree dropped its leaves for the winter, the netting caught a bunch of them and just became a mess that was a hassle to take down.) I hope you will have better success!

Anek

@Laura Rainbow Dragon yes! That! So they all rot! I hadn't thought about putting the net on the lower part only, that's an idea indeed! I thought about putting the net on the top and not closing it and hope the birds will be too scared to go under it, but hmmmmmm...

@Deadoks it was appreciated! I love jumping jacks! Thanks!

A good day where I seeded the aubergines and the fava beans, and read a book in the sunshine on the terrace. Yes! And dinner with friends.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 56, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 26
- Abs of Steel challenge day 26
- 50 jumping jacks gifted by @Deadoks

Anek

Office day, farewell breakfast for our colleague starting retirement, too much food.
In the evening I went to get a massage, it was good but painful! My shoulders definitely feel it! That means I needed it I guess!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 57, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 27
- Abs of Steel challenge day 27

Anek

Another office day, all fine and dandy. I discovered that adding sauerkraut to my vegetable soup is delicious! I usually make a big pot of soup and freeze it in individual portions, yesterday I defrosted one and afterwards added a bunch of sauerkraut from the jar and yuuuummmmm! So I'm doing it again today.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 58, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 28
- Abs of Steel challenge day 28

:pose:

Anek

Note to self: if adding 1/3 of a jar of sauerkraut to soup is delicious, it does not mean that adding 2/3 of a jar will make it double delicious. It's too much and you won't taste the soup anymore.

A good day, nothing much to do. A lovely salad for dinner!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 59, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 29
- Abs of Steel challenge day 29

Anek

A very quiet day! Maybe tonight we'll indulge in some mulled wine left from Christmas (we can't wait until July to drink warm spiced wine, can we).

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 60, level 1 :completed:
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 30 :completed:
- Abs of Steel challenge day 30 :completed:

I have lots of plans for March, which ones will I select?

Anek

@MadamMeow @HellYeah @Laura Rainbow Dragon @JCU @Syrius @Sólveig @Lady Celerity @Nevetharine @Deadoks @Fremen @PetiteSheWolf
Thank you lovely Bees!! :flowers:

A decent day. Not much at work, in the afternoon some roof work. We didn't have mulled wine yesterday, so I'm having a glass of white wine today to celebrate the weekend.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Cardio&Abs day 1, level 2
- Lower Body Blast challenge day 1
- Chest&Arms challenge day 1
- EoD, 100 side leg raises
- 2 rounds of the dumbbell snatching exercise from Damer's video

Leftover risotto for dinner!

Anek

@Mamatigerj thank you!! :flowers:

A good day, we did some progress on the roof. Now we're grilling,my husband's girlfriend is visiting.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 200 high knees
- Cardio&Abs day 2, level 2
- Lower Body Blast challenge day 2
- Chest&Arms challenge day 2
- 1 round of the dumbbell snatching exercise . Yesterday I used 2 kg and it felt too easy, today I used 4 kg and it was hard!! I don't have a 3 kg one so I'll need to just get better

Anek

@CODawn @roman @manuela thank you! :flowers:

A very nice day! Morning reading in the sun, afternoon DnD, evening choir.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 200 high knees
- Cardio&Abs day 3, level 2
- Lower Body Blast challenge day 3
- Chest&Arms challenge day 3
- 2 rounds of the dumbbell snatching