DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary Celebration GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@JCU @CODawn @Mianevem @Gandhalfit @Sarasta @roman @PetiteSheWolf @Mamatigerj @f1shtacular @Baryl @Nevetharine @neilarey @Matan @Fremen @TopNotch

Thank you lovely Bees!! It's all thanks to you, so the congrats go right back :flowers:

Today was another office day, all good. Yesterday we distributed the Christmas presents to our employees, and now the ones who couldn't make it to the event are coming by to pick it up. It's nice to see people you usually don't see often!

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 12
- Fit December: Hall Pass, couldn't be bothered with bridges
- Super Abs challenge day 12
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 12
- assorted jack for the ornament

Before dinner
- remaining jacks for the ornament :completed:
A bunny on the tree!

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:float:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Thank you my dear Bees! :flowers:

Today was another normal office day. I'm trying to walk home a bit more, otherwise I don't move much, although it's still a lot more movement than when I'm in the home office.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 13
- Fit December day 13
- Super Abs challenge day 13
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 13

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:ragdoll:

Anek

Last office day of the week! Tonight my husband is coming back from a business trip and I'm picking him up at the airport. Ofc his flight is already one hour late...

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 14
- Fit December day 14
- Super Abs challenge day 14
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 14

Have a great evening Bees!
:moves:

Anek

@TopNotch I don't know any word like that either! Never needed!

Today after work we took some measurements on the roof in the hope of making good progress tomorrow. Fingers crossed for the weather!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 15
- Fit December day 15
- Super Abs challenge day 15
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 15

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

Good progress on the roof! Perfect weather, we did the beams at the end and the guy came and installed the gutter on the last part of the back roof. Yay!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 16
- Fit December day 16
- Super Abs challenge day 16
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 16

We're going out for dinner later! Once it got dark we had Stollen and tea, which was nice.

:pose:

Anek

This morning it was all frosty but we managed anyways to put up the end board, copper cover, and end tiles. And to mark where the next two fields of beams will go do my husband can put them in tomorrow. Yay!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 17
- Fit December day 17
- Super Abs challenge day 17
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 17

Tonight it's the choir again! Yay!
And I'm afraid I'll skip the snowball fight this year. I'll be in the office the whole week and it's too hard to keep track. Or rather, I'm too lazy to keep track until the evening. So don't waste your snowballs in me!

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:hooray:

Anek

@TopNotch thanks, I'll cherish it! :LOL:

Office day, nothing special. After work I went to the Christmas market with a friend, it was nice. The choir yesterday was awesome! After the song there was a little Christmas party so I got home very late but it was nice. We got to see the videos of the last couple of songs which are not yet online, it was very good!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 18
- Fit December day 18
- Super Abs challenge day 18
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 18

Anek

@BrigidForged thank you! Glad to see you back!

Office day. I stayed much longer than I wanted to, waiting for a very important email which didn't come. I'm sure when I login tomorrow morning it will have arrived 5 minutes after I logged off. Isso.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 19
- Fit December day 19
- Super Abs challenge day 19
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 19

:ragdoll:

Anek

@BrigidForged at least the email arrived at 20:40, no way I would have stayed that long. Today the last one I was waiting for arrived at 18:00 so yay!

I cleaned my apartment from top to bottom, as my dad and his girlfriend are coming to stay a few days and I just know they will see anything that is not clean! It was very necessary, including throwing out things that expired before the pandemic...

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 20
- Fit December Hall Pass. There's too many abs days in here
- Super Abs challenge day 20
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 20

I can't wait to do my secret Santa gift workout! Thank you!!

:moves:

Anek

Last day in the office!! I'm supposed to be off tomorrow but I couldn't finish everything today so I'll just do a few last things in between cleaning the house. My dad and his girlfriend arrived and settled in, I came home and we decorated the Christmas tree. Looks nice!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 21
- Fit December day 21
- Super Abs challenge day 21
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 21

:vibes:

Anek

Ha! A few things in between cleaning! Lol, I worked a full day. But at least everything is done and I can relax for the next two weeks! But I haven't cleaned anything yet, so tomorrow will be a full day.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 22
- Fit December day 22
- Super Abs challenge day 22
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 22

:pose:

Anek

Aaaaand overnight I developed a full blown cold, so much fun (not). But at least the house is clean.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 23
- Fit December day 23
- Super Abs challenge day 23
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 23

:hooray:

Anek

@JCU @Laura Rainbow Dragon @Sólveig @Lady Celerity @Syrius @Nevetharine @Fremen thank you lovely Bees! Unfortunately it's covid, which I really didn't need with 6 family members planned to stay at our house for 2 days!! Grrrr. My MIL and her partner are not coming, my dad and his girlfriend had it two months ago so they don't care, but my stepsister is pregnant, they're coming anyways but we'll have to be distancing and all that. Meeeehhhh!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Daily HIIT challenge day 24
- Fit December day 24
- Super Abs challenge day 24
- 50 push ups in one go challenge day 24 (as wall push ups, didn't want to overdo it)

Have a wonderful day Bees, and merry Christmas 🎄