The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
A good and early day. It was such beautiful weather, I decided to just leave early and walk home. Awesome!

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 50 knee to elbows, 50 side jacks
- 60 Days of HIIT day 30, level 3
- Power Hold challenge day 30 :completed:
- Abs challenge day 30, partially. I'm done with this challenge but I'm not claiming a badge because I skipped 5 days and I've been doing it only partially since day 15 or so. It was haaaaaard!

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@Laura Rainbow Dragon @HellYeah @Nevetharine @Mamatigerj @Sólveig @JCU @MadamMeow @Syrius @CODawn @NancyTree @Deadoks @PetiteSheWolf @Froud @Fremen @Ereshkigal @Mianevem
Thank you all lovely Bees!! :flowers:

@Laura Rainbow Dragon it was this one https://darebee.com/challenges/ab-challenge.html

Today I thought about doing a random workout so I could go on matching days to the program and challenges by starting tomorrow, but then I thought if I start all today I'll finish perfectly on the 29th so off we go!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 31, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 1
- Abs of Steel challenge day 1 (I've done it before but it's nice)

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:hooray:

Anek

A good day! Lots to do, but it's good. I had a really delicious salad for lunch both yesterday and today. Lettuce, spinach, grated carrot, grilled mushrooms, grapes, pomegranate seeds, clementine, sunflower seeds, raisins, flaxseeds. Super tasty!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 32, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 2
- Abs of Steel challenge day 2

It's so perfect that the stamina upgrade days where it's cardio match with the HIIT days where it's abs or strength, and the leg days with the cardio and combat days!

Tonight my husband is coming back from a business trip and we'll go out for dinner. Sushi!!!

:ragdoll:

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
I could take one of those salads right now, nice!

Hungry Yum Yum GIF by corgiyolk

Anek

@MadamMeow yes! I'm so looking forward to summer and more salads! I need to plan the spinach soon.

@Deadoks sadly the place we usually go to was closed, so we found another one but it didn't have much sushi so I had a curry. Ah well, there's always next time!

@roman thank you!

Today was a good day, lots was done including presentation to the board but there was no stress.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 33, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 3
- Abs of Steel challenge day 3

Tonight I'm making tandoori seitan. Fingers crossed!

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:moves:

Anek

Thank you Bees! I don't feel I deserve any congrats, it was just too easy - I dialed in, said are you ready for this very exciting topic, they laughed, and we were done in 10 minutes. But I've done this many times and we have a very informal relationship even with the board.

Today we did some work in the future garage, installed two beams and fixed some floorboards, then my husband started building the new stairs and I cleaned the house and walked to the supermarket. A quiet and productive day!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 34, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 4
- Abs of Steel challenge day 4

The seitan tandoori was excellent (thanks @JCU)! And it made tons of leftovers so tonight I'm making a spinach and lettuce salad and adding some of the seitan and of the rice. Yum!

:pose:

Anek

This weekend I baked two types of cookies for my colleagues, as I had forgotten last week.
Today was gardening, I divided a spathiphillum which has gotten too big for its pot, and removed the dead stalks from the flower pots on the terrace and added some compost.
Tonight I've been scrolling through a seeds catalog and clicking add to basket with abandon, but I have not clicked on buy yet... So many beautiful plants, so little time and space!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 35, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 5
- Abs of Steel challenge day 5

:float:

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
"..one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on.."
Tonight I've been scrolling through a seeds catalog and clicking add to basket with abandon, but I have not clicked on buy yet... So many beautiful plants, so little time and space!
I can relate! I always have such good intentions. Winter is the perfect time to dream of spring planting.

Deadoks

Viking from Belgium
"Berserker"
Today was gardening, I divided a spathiphillum which has gotten too big for its pot, and removed the dead stalks from the flower pots on the terrace and added some compost.
Ahhhhh gardening, soon it'll be time here!

Anek

Noooo all the seeds I had selected yesterday are gone from the basket I have to do it all over again!!! Damn, I should have logged in before starting!

Office day, everything nice. Tonight I vacuumed the apartment, and now I also have the cleanest cabinet under the sink in the world... A large container of dish soap cracked and spilled, took forever to clean it up!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 36, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 6
- Abs of Steel challenge day 6

Have a great evening Bees!
:vibes:

Last edited:

Anek

@MadamMeow @Deadoks I agree, why is it so difficult to remove!

Second office day, several interviews, falafel for lunch!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 37, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 7
- Abs of Steel challenge day 7

Anek

@MamaBear thank you, and welcome to the Hive!

Today I decided that the scale was bad enough and it's time to take better care of what I eat.
Too many krapfen and chocolate and cookies and so on, that has to stop!
Apart from that, a normal home office day.
My MIL is here and I'm cook us a nice dinner and will skip the pralines that she always wants to eat.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 38, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 8
- Abs of Steel challenge day 8

At lunchtime
- 45-60 minutes walk (I didn't time it but it was in between that)

Afternoon
- 200 march steps
- 100 side leg raises
- 50 back leg raises
- 10 squats

Today I reached out to my old university in Italy because I needed a certificate. After a bit of trouble because the "click here" links ended up in a loop after 3 pages, I reached out to the email assistance and got what I needed in 15 minutes with self service and no cost.
Compare this with my old US high school, from which I needed the same, and after 3 weeks of reaching out to random teachers because there is no admin contact I was told that I need to mail a paper request and 5$ for postage.
So... Is it 1980 or what in South Carolina?

Anek

@Deadoks yes! Let's do this! :yas:

A good and normal day. Somehow I feel I'm not doing anything at work, but then today I had my weekly meeting with my boss and I had so many things to tell her I had achieved and looked into and am in the process of doing etc. So yeah, good job bunny!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 39, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 9
- Abs of Steel challenge day 9

At lunchtime
- 20 minutes walk

Afternoon
- 20 minutes walk

Now I had a lovely salad for dinner and I have the evening free. Book? Sewing? Movie? So many options!

Anek

A good day with way too much IT meetings. Otoh those are the meetings where I have the feeling we actually get stuff done and we understand each other very well, so... Maybe I should not complain too much!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 40, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 10
- Abs of Steel challenge day 10

At lunchtime
- 20 minutes walk

Afternoon
- about 1 hour walk but a leisurely stroll through town, my husband wanted new shoes and so I ended up buying books. The store was just there! I couldn't pass it! I also got more leggings and I'm so annoyed with myself because I have to go back, as I got the wrong size. It's not like I haven't been buying these exact same leggings for 3,5 years already... What was in my head?

Anek

Ohh I missed posting yesterday because we went to a friend's birthday party, which was nice but I had a fight with my husband so we weren't talking. Ah well.
I started cleaning up the garden in preparation for spring!
Today I had a quiet day at the apartment and read a book.

Both days before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge
- Abs of Steel challenge

Yesterday was gardening, today I took a 40 minutes walk in the park.

:float:

Anek

@graoumia thank you! Let's see how it goes... And here's to spring!

Office day, very good but again too much IT.
Yesterday was the choir and we sang Mamma Mia! It was fun! All dressed up for carnival!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 43, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 13
- Abs of Steel challenge day 13

Afternoon
- 30 minutes walk

Now, soup!

Anek

@graoumia thanks, it was delicious! And yay for daffodils!! Here I've only seen snowdrops so far. But soon! My tulips and hyacinths are poking out.

A short office day, as it's carnival we get a half day off so I did stuff and went home to my book. And ginger tea.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 44, level 1
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 14
- Abs of Steel challenge day 14

Afternoon
- 15 minutes walk

Anek

A good day, again lots and lots of IT. Afterwards I met my favorite former colleague for drinks and it was nice to catch up.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 45, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 15
- Abs of Steel challenge day 15

Afternoon
- 15 minutes walk

Anek

Today I took the day off and went to the sauna with two girlfriends. Finally! I don't think we'd been since right before covid, I remember we talked about it on the way and I said it was all hyped up and it's just a cold... LOL I think it was January 2020!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- 60 Days of HIIT day 46, level 3
- Stamina Upgrade challenge day 16
- Abs of Steel challenge day 16