The Year Ahead

We don't like to blow our own horn because, well it feels weird but ... we pioneered high-quality, structured illustrated images for fitness on the web. We made bodyweight exercises a thing before anyone else and we brought high-quality combat moves to functional fitness.

We also linked body and mind in science-backed fitness guides that explained how physical activity impacts mental health and how brain health is related to bone strength and muscle strength. First, taking a holistic approach to training and exercise.

Darebee first developed microworkouts that could be done any time, anywhere and we pioneered office fitness with workouts that can be done quickly and without changing out of your office clothes. We pioneered superhero workouts with fan-tributes.

RPG fitness (where you engage your imagination in story-telling environment) as part of a fitness journey marked by specific exercises was ours too! And we made sure that in our RPG workouts the choices that you made had moral consequences because we understand who we are and what we become is linked to the way we feel which is built by the physical structures of our body and the health and vitality of our internal organs.

We did all this quietly, without fanfare because we believe that fitness is a right, not a privilege. It should be available to everyone, always without barriers or obstacles.

In the year ahead we will continue to innovate. We have a new studio arrangement so we shall bring you more video workouts through our YouTube channel.

And we shall bring you more science news and guides to help you improve your own understanding of how fitness works and what you should do to make yourself feel stronger and be healthier.

We are grateful for each and everyone of you here who documents their own journey, shares knowledge, ideas and suggestions, does the workouts and struggles (as we all do) with the question: how do I become better tomorrow than I am today?

The year ahead will have its share of challenges but we shall be here for you and, we hope, you will be here for each other.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
Hey you guys, this is just an idea but would you be open to a zoom call or Google Meet on the 24th? Just an idea and it'll be limited to 100 participants and relatively limited time but @neilarey suggested it and it's that kinda funny time of the year and it'd be awesome to just say hi. What are your thoughts? Let me know here and if it's a "yes" I will put up a more formal announcement. :LOL:

bloody dunmeri

Spartan from Samara, Russia
Pronouns: she/her
"Pick your guts from the floor (c) Goliath by Architects"
Hey you guys, this is just an idea but would you be open to a zoom call or Google Meet on the 24th? Just an idea and it'll be limited to 100 participants and relatively limited time but @neilarey suggested it and it's that kinda funny time of the year and it'd be awesome to just say hi. What are your thoughts? Let me know here and if it's a "yes" I will put up a more formal announcement. :LOL:
Don't think I'll dare to take part in this Zoom call as I'm too shy for this BUT I think it's a great idea and y'all should definitely do it! It sounds fun!

Mianevem

Valkyrie from Budapest, Hungary
I'm shy too, so I'd be super nervous, and I'd forget all the English words, but I think I would join regardless :LOL: Depending on the time, of course.

Grace Ward

Warrior from Lake Cities, Texas
"I live to SWEAT! Growing stronger, faster, better, everyday!"
We don't like to blow our own horn because, well it feels weird but ... we pioneered high-quality, structured illustrated images for fitness on the web. We made bodyweight exercises a thing before anyone else and we brought high-quality combat moves to functional fitness.

We also linked body and mind in science-backed fitness guides that explained how physical activity impacts mental health and how brain health is related to bone strength and muscle strength. First, taking a holistic approach to training and exercise.

Darebee first developed microworkouts that could be done any time, anywhere and we pioneered office fitness with workouts that can be done quickly and without changing out of your office clothes. We pioneered superhero workouts with fan-tributes.

RPG fitness (where you engage your imagination in story-telling environment) as part of a fitness journey marked by specific exercises was ours too! And we made sure that in our RPG workouts the choices that you made had moral consequences because we understand who we are and what we become is linked to the way we feel which is built by the physical structures of our body and the health and vitality of our internal organs.

We did all this quietly, without fanfare because we believe that fitness is a right, not a privilege. It should be available to everyone, always without barriers or obstacles.

In the year ahead we will continue to innovate. We have a new studio arrangement so we shall bring you more video workouts through our YouTube channel.

And we shall bring you more science news and guides to help you improve your own understanding of how fitness works and what you should do to make yourself feel stronger and be healthier.

We are grateful for each and everyone of you here who documents their own journey, shares knowledge, ideas and suggestions, does the workouts and struggles (as we all do) with the question: how do I become better tomorrow than I am today?

The year ahead will have its share of challenges but we shall be here for you and, we hope, you will be here for each other.
Generous and giving, simply wonderful to be a part of this amazing community.

elie

Bard from Europe
Hey there! First time poster and long time lurker. I've been following DareBee for countless years, and wanted to thank you for the amazing work throughout the years. This site has been a resource used almost on a daily basis for years now, and I look forward to continuing training with you guys as much as possible :vibes:

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
Hey there! First time poster and long time lurker. I've been following DareBee for countless years, and wanted to thank you for the amazing work throughout the years. This site has been a resource used almost on a daily basis for years now, and I look forward to continuing training with you guys as much as possible :vibes:
Welcome to the Hive, @elie !

Grace Ward

Warrior from Lake Cities, Texas
"I live to SWEAT! Growing stronger, faster, better, everyday!"

The Darebee Community is such a fantastic resource! It reminds me of the story "It's a wonderful life." You never know the impact you are having, just like Jimmy Stewart, the world is a better place because Darebee and all the people who make it possible, exist. Thank you for all you do each and every day to support people seeking to improve their lives through fitness.