Life, the Universe and Everything

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Morning Workout

:v: 20 minute run: good pace! You go, you.
+ 1 minute spring at the end
:v: mandatory ab work:
10 knee-tucks x 7 sets
On the bars*

* I use my treadmill’s handles for this. I walk and then grab the handles and do knee-tucks ~ every 30 seconds.

Brunch
I had leftover moussaka from yesterday. It was cold but it was even tastier than the day before!
+ 3 blender waffles with powdered sugar and coconut juice

20221002_110825.jpg

My current blender waffle recipe. Blend together:
2 cups almond milk, 1 tbsp ground flax seeds, 6 tbsps flour, 4 tbsps rolled oats, 5 dates, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp baking powder

20221002_111907.jpg

Dinner
Improvised plant-based lasagna + grape juice

20221002_175428.jpg

I had some lasagna sheets and I wanted to use them up. Plus, it’s Sunday and that's a great excuse to make something special. I made the mince using TVP and canned lentils and a ton of tomato sauce. The bechamel sauce was exactly the same as I used for the moussaka yesterday plus some nutritional yeast. Oh and I also had some Vegan cheese in the fridge so I layered that in too. It ended up being too salty but delicious nonetheless.

Looking at my meals today… :confused: I am seriously lacking in the veggie department. I’ll have to make up for it tomorrow!

:x: No evening workout

:v: 20 Minutes sauna

I am trying to do sauna at least 3 times a week (or every other day). It’s hard. I may have to start breaking it up with cold showers so I can do it longer. I sleep so well afterwards, though, it’s great.

This is the end of the day for me.
I hope you all had a great weekend! Hugs!

:loveu: